Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

To me i never try to invest because there is no age of learning so anyone can understand what these cryptocurrencies are and can invest in them a person despite being old can understand and invest in cryptos if they are familiar with internet and are ready to understand
jancukiyah

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Nothing to be late in this world, all the things that you can do everywhere and everytime, just do it. As long as we can find a better life from that things, do it! For learn everything,there's no problem how old you are, who you are, all of us can learn more for the better life.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:00:45 PM

Nothing to be late in this world, all the things that you can do everywhere and everytime, just do it. As long as we can find a better life from that things, do it! For learn everything,there's no problem how old you are, who you are, all of us can learn more for the better life.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

I agree on you, like in school there is no age, as long as you want to study something just do it, here in crypto there is also nothing late because many project will come and many ICO will also come that we can invest anytime if we want even we are young or old.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

no ofcourse not..this cryptocurrency requires nothing but knowledge and capability to learn..this two major asset will let you live and survive here in this community..and another thing is time this needs more time to make more research and readings most specially for the newbies
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

I agree on you, like in school there is no age, as long as you want to study something just do it, here in crypto there is also nothing late because many project will come and many ICO will also come that we can invest anytime if we want even we are young or old.

It's never late to get in cryptos even if you're 80 year old person. I know many elderly people liked bitcoin and they used it in trading. They never had regret for this as far as I know.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

Either we are old or young, both are entitled to determine which investment will be useful, for posterity later. Even if we die. It would be better if we leave our children and grandchildren in a state of wealth. So, the answer is no too late.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

I think it depends on people wether he is young or an old as long as he or she can manage bitcoinamd there profulio i think there nothing late in that age doesnt matter in crypto currency.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

There is no age limit when you want to invest in cryptocurrency. As long as you have the right mind set in entering cryptocurrency. Elderly people are more wiser so they know what will they do.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
rohinihere

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

No i dont think so and rather i will say bitcoin trading would be best thing for them because after retired they will be free and i am sure some of those would love to spend time in bitcoin and crypto trading
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Many people ask how to make money on the Crypto currency Yes if honestly very easy to read the sites read reviews and forums and do you need literature.
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:55:48 PM

When it comes to investing no ones too old or too young to invest. But you must still have at least enough knowledge and funds to be able to invest and trade in cryptos. Ever since technology evolved even older generations are slowly becoming tech savy. Since they also need to cope up with the changes instead of depending to someone to work it out for them. Like in japan where old people rather try something out themselves than to depend too much on someone to do it for them. Same goes when they do trades.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

I don't think investing in virtual currencies is about age. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you can always invest, and no one can stop you from investing. But investing in bitcoin is risky. Old people need to be careful.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Yeah exactly. I certify that people aged 45 and over, they do not have the necessary attention to bitcoin. Although I tried to reach them and persuade. that's my family. It seems they have no hope of miracles given to their lives. They seem to want more security than wanting to make risky investments.
TonyChikago

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

You're never too old to invest in cryptocurrencies but if you've never touched a computer in your life, I wouldn't recommend it. 
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

It is never too old to invest. It is like saying is it too old to invest in stocks? You can invest for your future or you can invest for family. You can invest to try to become a millionaire. All options are open. Take caution and do your own research.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

It is not too late. Just don't make the mistake to go all in. Don't get money involved in cryptos that you are not prepared to lose. In terms of age and risk, you might want to consider buying into something like CombiCoin (COMBI) that gives you exposure to the top 30 cryptos, but that limits your exposure to each.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

It seems to me, even if you are not young, but you are interested in new things, such as crypto-currencies, so it is mean that you live in step with the times. This is very good for selfdevelopment!
J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

I think you being retired is a positive! This means you have more time to research and a little extra research really goes a long way in this industry. Remember bitcoin is only a decade old and most of the current users were only introduced in the last couple of years so there a not many cryptocurrency specific experts in this industry.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

As long as you are safe and only take on so much risk, investing in crypto is a wonderful thing. You will continually learn new information, and an added bonus is you get to be that older person who knows all that techy stuff and teaches their friends Cool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: