Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term?  (Read 4550 times)
farhan12048

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

It depends on market value of Ripple, you have to watch the market regularly after your investment if you see market is up and you are getting good profit then sell and earn profit and if you want more profit then hold and wait to increase the prices
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

It is 100% long-term investment. Although Ripple is considered a cryptocurrency, it differs from others by its features. For that reason, a lot of people are very skeptical about it. At the same time, it has a very huge potential. Ripple has a lot of influential agreements with international and other local banks and other commercial giants. So, if cryptocurrency will receive the legal status and gets regulated internationally and on the level of local governments, Ripple will have a huge advantage in front of other coins to work with banks and financial institutions because it is transparent and corresponds to the bank requirements.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

I'd call it "wasting money" Crypple already retraced a lot and it will go down even more.
Totally useless coin, one of the most overvalued trash in crypto...

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
deqert

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:14:21 AM

Swell is a long coin, and as of recently regardless it exists and keeps on developing, the reality of the matter is that the cost is stuck there-situ just, yet in the event that we take a gander at the old history is continually rising new things, I figure this coin will keep on growing for the future and I like to contribute long haul for this coin.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

definitiv long term

i think the time that icos are the big money cow are gone.

crypto should be long term investment !

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

A long term investment. With coins like ripple you should always bear in mind that you will be holding the coins for the long term which means that there is no way that you should be expecting to make any short term profit for such coins. There is way too much growing left for the coin to do before it can even reach the last ATH again.
Yujesuma

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

Thinking about Ripple as a speculation, you have to examination about a few realities, for example, How much Ripple get the media and online life scope for the limited time reason. Second thing is that how much percent benefit you need to get later on alongside what sort of innovation they are utilizing for this reason. In any case, there are some positive issues on this stage, for example, they are attempting to cover a considerable measure of banks for their value-based reason.
On the off chance that you can get together those questions then you can think about it as a long haul venture, So far I think about Ripple, it will be a substantial stage later on. so for me, Ripple ought to be contributed for the future reason.
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

Ripple is a good coin that has a great concept, XRP is using on the banking system and the financial system is the need of economy, This coin is good for both investment, If you can trade on it as a long-term investment or short-term investment both are the good options.
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

This current market condition is confusing me so I'm trying to go only with short-term deals, because I'm literally afraid to go long-term even with something trusted as Ripple, it can be dangerous.

Mallequinn

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

Ripple seems to have gained an spot on the top ten cryptocurrencies right now, but I think it's whole approaching is not suited for crypto at all and I think it could come down after some time, so it would be best suited for short term investment.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:58:00 PM

I think ripple is an interesting coin with a whole lot if prospective I am definitely ready to invest in ripple but my investment will be long term because I feel this coin will get to the moon in future
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:26:06 PM

MY opinion ripple is having a good prospective to invest for the long term. I think it will be going to the moon and its price will be huge in the future.
Sandra999

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:33:55 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme. Often times , we make the mistake of thinking that Cryptos is a get rich quick thing. Buying ripples should be for the long term and not for short term because with time, you would reap the profits of your investments overtime. Short term investment in Cryptos sometimes turns out disappointing because bad news can occur and the market plummets. Long term is better 
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

XRP has a pretty big capitalization ! from this I conclude that XRP will not be expensive in price! if only through many years!
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

I try not to deal with the Ripple.  A large number of XRP are in the hands of the developers, which means they can manipulate the course.  The company Ripple and banks can not use the ripple token for transactions in the Ripple network.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:10:23 PM

I know that XRP is a very promising one. It is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. It is really suitable for a long term investment because of its potential and it will help you update your life by giving money.

Ripple company shows good results in terms of development but XRP coin for them is just another product. it's highy centralized and developers own big volumes of XRP so they can fall down the price.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

Well, I think that for long-term investment RIPL is not very suitable , for short term Yes , all depends on what the team has 60% of the tokens , and complete decentralization

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

I think that this coin is worth investing in the long term, because I believe that it has great potential. But you also have to be always ready to sell it, because if the price rises quickly, then it has to be sold.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:22:11 PM

The ripple coin will grow in the long run. It serves the banking system, and the network of banks is primarily stability and durability. Moreover, more and more different financial structures are switching to the use of this coin. However, it would be nice to combine a long-term investment with periodic ripple trade with obvious increases and decreases in its price. This will give a good extra profit.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

According to my understanding. Ripple one of the coins that can be used as a long-term investment. because Ripple's price movements are very significant and stable on the market. so don't hesitate to invest in Ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: