Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐  (Read 10331 times)
pupesko

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Hey, guys, did you watch our Project lead interview on Bloomberg TV, regarding OS.UNIVERSITY? Check the most recent updates around the project at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWV8wdh2GgQ Hristian shared more on our progress on the application of blockchain in education and recruiting 🎥 Watch the full interview!

pupesko

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

Did you miss to the extensive review from ICO Grill? To know more about #blockchain in #education watch the Q&A session with OS.University project lead from the The Online Crypto Summit - https://www.icogrill.com/project/open-source-university-ico-review/
pupesko

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:18:03 AM

Really extensive review about OS.University! To know more about our vision, the team behind the project and how we are going to use blockchain to build a platform for Academic Training and Employment Opportunities read the review - https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni/status/991941952605184000
pupesko

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Our April monthly update is already published in Medium. To know more about OS.University new partnerships, new advisor, participation in one of the most significant events and more… read the blog post https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-monthly-report-april-2018-1472bbaaabcf

pupesko

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:53:52 AM

We, at Open Source University, believe that one of the most important things you need to do is surround yourself with people that are better than you. No one can succeed alone, and other people have a tremendous influence on the way we work and behave. We want to #hire and develop the best, the most #talented and #amazing people we can find.

This time we are looking for PR and Community Management Interns to help us make sure that OS.University is moving forward and achieve our goals!

You are welcomed to apply for one of the positions here - https://os.university/jobs/

Cheers,
Teddy
osuni

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

OS.University team members participated in more than 20 significant events the last few months. To know more about the presentations that we present at forums around the world join our SlideShare channel https://www.slideshare.net/OSUNIVERSITY!

➡️Subscribe for the recent OS.University presentations - https://www.slideshare.net/OSUNIVERSITY

OS.University team
pupesko

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

Я чтo тo зaпyтaлcя в кaмпaнияx кaкaя нoвaя, кaкaя cтapaя?
GO!Goodluck!!! Wink

Hi, @slectail Smiley Nice to e-meet you! Would you please elaborate on this - do you mean the bounty thread or something different?

Cheers,
Teddy
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

I suppose that you use the image to describe whitelist is very unique and very easy to understand what you want to say. I appreciate about that

I saw a lot of interesting information in the white paper of this project. There is interesting and accessible information out there, and many images are provided for understanding. I like the approach of this team to work. move in the same direction!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

I read a lot of good reviews about this project on YouTube and actually came here from a spreadsheet ranking of ICOs but I am a little bit confused about the ICO.
This ANN title reads that Presale ends 31st December and the posts above me is saying presale ended on April 30th. I think that is a contradiction that needs to be cleared. Are the crowdsale and/or presale still going on or going to happen in the future? Is the bounty campaign still running and accepting new applicants?

pupesko

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

I read a lot of good reviews about this project on YouTube and actually came here from a spreadsheet ranking of ICOs but I am a little bit confused about the ICO.
This ANN title reads that Presale ends 31st December and the posts above me is saying presale ended on April 30th. I think that is a contradiction that needs to be cleared. Are the crowdsale and/or presale still going on or going to happen in the future? Is the bounty campaign still running and accepting new applicants?

Hi @kalunomics, thank you for these questions!

They come right on time! The ANN thread could not be updated for some reason and we are about to open a new one in a few days. The team is working on it currently and will publish it asap.

As for the pre-sale - it is over since April 30th and the main token sale is scheduled between June 4th and July 1st. Less than a month before it starts!

The bounty is up and running as you could see from our NEW thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3396211.0 and also accepting new applicants.

Here is also our most recent update from April - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-monthly-report-april-2018-1472bbaaabcf

Best,
Teddy
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

I like the idea of the project. Still, there are some questions.
1. Why the section called Our Team is empty?
2. Is it a kind of distance learning?
3. On which Uni your Project is based?
4. What is location of the Uni and in which countries the diploma will be accepted?
pupesko

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Hey guys, good luck with Open Source University Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you so much! We'll proceed asap Smiley

pupesko

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:00:13 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 08:05:26 AM by pupesko

Hey, community Smiley We are happy to celebrate our 3000+ Twitter community with a givaway.

We are giving away 9 ETH worth of EDU! 3 followers will win 3 ETH in EDU each! Rules are simple:
1. Follow @OpenSource_Uni
2. Retweet this post https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni/status/993896876238876672

Winners will be randomly selected in a live stream on May 12th!

pupesko

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

4. What is location of the Uni and in which countries the diploma will be accepted?

Hi there Smiley

1. The section our team could be seen here - https://os.university/team/
2. We are providing people with a platform to collaborate, we are not a provider of education ourselves. Learners could choose from different courses. We provide them with customised educational opportunities, based on distributed learning pathways, curated by Academia and businesses. Universities and MOOC providers on the other hand have a competitive market advantage, achieved through the global blockchain-enhanced learning and development marketplace.
3. Our project is not based in a certain University. Th project is global and it is rather s platform for universities where they could share their programs and courses. Therefore OS.University is a marketplace for them with leaner, faster, more transparent and cost-effective credentialing model.
4. As a team, we are based in several countries. The business development - our project lead and business development are in London, the dev team and the marketing are based in Bulgaria, though we have other representatives all around the world (Canada, Singapore, etc.) As for the platform, very soon it will be live and fully functional at www.os.university We are providing every learner with the opportunity to store their accomplishments indisputably - validated and verified
on the blockchain, showcased worldwide. No matter of the country and the University they graduated or the course they passed.

You may find the answers to your question in our 20-min interview on Bloomberg TV from last week. It is a bit long but every minute worth it Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWV8wdh2GgQ

We are available for more questions on Telegram - https://t.me/OSUniversity

Teddy

osuni

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

NOTE: This ANN thread is outdated and for tech reasons we are not able to update it. Since then we have a new version of the website and a lot more updates from our side. Therefore we've decided that the best thing to do is to open a new ANN thread before the upcoming token sale in June.
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

Hi there Smiley

1. The section our team could be seen here - https://os.university/team/
2. We are providing people with a platform to collaborate, we are not a provider of education ourselves. Learners could choose from different courses. We provide them with customised educational opportunities, based on distributed learning pathways, curated by Academia and businesses. Universities and MOOC providers on the other hand have a competitive market advantage, achieved through the global blockchain-enhanced learning and development marketplace.
3. Our project is not based in a certain University. Th project is global and it is rather s platform for universities where they could share their programs and courses. Therefore OS.University is a marketplace for them with leaner, faster, more transparent and cost-effective credentialing model.
4. As a team, we are based in several countries. The business development - our project lead and business development are in London, the dev team and the marketing are based in Bulgaria, though we have other representatives all around the world (Canada, Singapore, etc.) As for the platform, very soon it will be live and fully functional at www.os.university We are providing every learner with the opportunity to store their accomplishments indisputably - validated and verified
on the blockchain, showcased worldwide. No matter of the country and the University they graduated or the course they passed.

You may find the answers to your question in our 20-min interview on Bloomberg TV from last week. It is a bit long but every minute worth it Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWV8wdh2GgQ

We are available for more questions on Telegram - https://t.me/OSUniversity

Teddy

I am grateful to you for such an informative answer. Thank you for sharing the interview. It was useful.
I see now that the project is very serious and you have a lot of work. This project, of course will find its audience. And I would also like to participate in it! Good luck! Smiley
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

I will follow the latest developments about this project in the future and may give a positive development so that more and more to support and join the project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:12:40 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 01:51:22 PM by Igorpap2
Merited by Creol (2)

ICO Analysis: OS.University
 By Fredrik Vold

Blockchain is no longer just the “technology behind bitcoin,” as governments around the world and businesses from a wide range of industries have jumped on the bandwagon. A skyrocketing amount of investment is pouring into the technology, and is being put to work in hiring top-notch developers for all kinds of new blockchain-based projects.

OS.University
(Open Source University) is taking a slightly different approach to this, although it also aims to connect education providers and learners using Blockchain technology.

According to their white paper, OS.University is a decentralized platform that bridges the gap between businesses and education through Blockchain and smart contracts. The Blockchain will be used to validate and verify learners’ credentials, while smart contracts are intended to be used to manage content purchases, marketplace transactions, and hiring processes.

The main idea behind OS.University is to create a meeting place for the following three groups:
Businesses
Academia
Learners

Token
OS.University is issuing a new token called the EDU, a utility token built on the Ethereum ERC20 standard.

Potential token buyers should note that the EDU token is a utility token, and not a security token. This means that token holders do NOT have the right to:
Vote
Participate in any kind of revenue-sharing
Receive dividends of any kind
The incentive for holding EDU tokens is basically that they allow for commission-free transactions within the platform, whereas the use of other cryptocurrencies will be subject to commission fees. Further, the team claims that the EDU token will allow for future scaling of the platform beyond just the Ethereum Blockchain.
30% of the fees collected in the form of EDU tokens will be burned in order to maintain the value of the token.

Team
With the company behind OS.University being based in Bulgaria, most team members are also Bulgarian nationals. In addition, a lot of the media coverage and some of the other videos that the team has put up on their website is in Bulgarian language only, although some of it does have English subtitles.

The website also features a long list of advisors and project ambassadors. This is perhaps not surprising, given the fact that the website also has two buttons anyone can click to “Join the advisory board” or “Become an Ambassador”.

Blockchain is no longer just the “technology behind bitcoin,” as governments around the world and businesses from a wide range of industries have jumped on the bandwagon. A skyrocketing amount of investment is pouring into the technology, and is being put to work in hiring top-notch developers for all kinds of new blockchain-based projects.

Risks
Although the team appears competent from a technical standpoint, they still have a way to go when it comes to the admin and marketing side of things. The Telegram group has more than 54,000 members, but very little activity and it occasionally takes admins a long time to answer even simple questions. -3
We are unsure about the level of commitment from “advisors” and “ambassadors,” given the fact that the website lists a large number of them and it appears as if anyone can sign up as an advisor via their website. -2

Disposition
In summary, the idea that OS.University has can clearly work if carried out in the right way. The main problem with this ICO is the lack of a working MVP at the time of this writing, which should make investors question how much they want to commit at this time.

Overall, we arrive at a score of 5 out of 10 for the OS.University ICO.

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-os-university/

As for me the project is worthy to look closer to it! I understand that Fredrik Vold authoritative expert! but I personally appreciate this project in 8 \ 10.
I wish good luck to the project team!
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:40:32 PM

Open Source University is the World's Academic & Career Development Ledger in the process of making.
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:09 PM

The Open Source University is a very long time project and I am sure this project will be in the interest of many people because it is interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: