Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:00:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐  (Read 10331 times)
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

this project is great because one of the innovations that many people are interested in is proven by the many people who shared about this project on various social media accounts, I hope this project will be able to answer the future challenges of crypto.
cbholic

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

an exciting project, a new solution in addressing issues in the education and business markets. I think this project is good to be developed in the future. hopefully for smooth progress and get a lot of investor support.
pupesko

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:19:49 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 08:28:24 AM by pupesko

The New ANN thread is Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3685252.0

NOTE: We are not going to update this thread from now on. If you'd like to have your questions answered, please post them in the new thread
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Open Source University is the World's Academic & Career Development Ledger in the process of making. It is to be empowering 7 billion learners to connect to world's top academic education and professional development opportunities on the Ethereum blockchain.
RalphUSA

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:24:44 PM

Ah! I have only just found out about this project, this one really interests me as I am thinking about doing some more courses myself and I love the model of this business.

I missed out on the pre sale but I can still get into the main sale 04 JUN 2018 – 01 JULY 2018 – 1 ETH = 750 EDU

I'm looking forward to following the progress of OS University  Grin
Rufaz

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

You may have missed the pre sale but the main sale is still on and a good price.

The team look really good and they know their stuff.

https://os.university/team/

I'm excited for the launch of this one.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:19:45 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
.           Looks like an exciting new project whitepaper is very interesting
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

These guys are up for an award at the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam at the end of June.

https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/nomination-for-the-most-innovative-use-of-blockchain-for-social-good-2018-4742c18f6002
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
    Definitely loving the idea still going thorough the whitepaper at the minute but a library full of knowledge stored on the blockchain that’s a massive benefit for the students
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Thanks for the positive feedback @purplesugar!

@AleksBozhinov, thank you for your assistance with the announcement.

Hello everyone, we are very happy to announce our initiative on the Bitcointalk forum!
We are here to answer any questions you might have.

OS.University Team
      Definitely I couldn’t agree more, opportunities could be endless educational & career this could be so cost saving for students & adult
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

Your project is sure to be confused with another project, Educoin, as it already use the EDU ticker symbol.

Hey, @envist, OS.University is a decentralized platform to provide an industry-standard way for learners to keep track of their verified credentials, as well as to find the best learning & career development opportunities by getting connected to Academia and businesses.

We are the first to practically implement the concept of a "global credentials wallet" and a "global learning ledger", working on the project since early 2015, but we are not the only ones when it comes to application of the blockchain for various educational purposes. So, indeed, there are other cryptocurrencies as the one you mentioned, but their use-cases are far more limited. From what I read (we've done our preliminary research) this other edu-coin would serve only as a tool to buy and sell crypto-course offerings from a single content vendor, and not as a mean of exchange in a global decentralized educational marketplace.

So yes, similarities stat and end with the name itself the same way similarities in ticker symbols of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, can be confusing. Once we approach the moment of listing on the first cryptocurrency exchanges in H1 2018, we will pick a unique ticker symbol to represent the ''EDU Token", but also to avoid confusion with other "EDU"-projects. We will also trademark it, the same way all open source projects protect their brand symbols.

This is something that is in our roadmap. But never the less, thanks for giving me the opportunity to underline it.

Best,                 Very interesting project changing the way are kids will learn forever bringing education into the future
Hristian
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to
.                   I’m definitely supporting this project I love that Your revolutionising  The way we learn and teach each other all over the world given everybody the same opportunity if you’re willing to put the working in all stored in the worlds Library all on the block chain genius idea
GMT68

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to
.                   I’m definitely supporting this project I love that Your revolutionising  The way we learn and teach each other all over the world given everybody the same opportunity if you’re willing to put the working in all stored in the worlds Library all on the block chain genius idea

And to think that in the beginning, blockchain was just a simple ledger idea. It's expanding in uses as fast as people's imaginations. The future looks bright.
now911

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

And to think that in the beginning, blockchain was just a simple ledger idea. It's expanding in uses as fast as people's imaginations. The future looks bright.

Totally agree with you on this i can see this project being a big time player in the crypto sphere in 2020.
Im in big time on this token sale!

Laptop1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

i asked a question last night about KYC requirement, im canadian i can still take part on the token sale yes?

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
@Richard

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:24:15 PM

Just coming out of education and going into my first bussiness. Found this project at the right time. I love how they want to bridge the gap between Businesses and Education. This is going to help so many other out there
GMT68

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Just coming out of education and going into my first bussiness. Found this project at the right time. I love how they want to bridge the gap between Businesses and Education. This is going to help so many other out there

Exactly. Isn't it surprising that all these connections don't seem to have been made in the past? When I was at Uni (back in the day) there was very little link to the outside world. And these guys already have built up connections with industry. Think about it. Ernst and Young, IBM... the list goes on.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Token sale starts tomorrow. Bonuses start big, so I'm getting in early
stamingabro

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

just finished reading the withepapers and i got to say it sounds awesome i would buy into it tommorow. thanks for sharing
RogTheDodge

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Yeah it looks like a good solid project this one, I am waiting for the token sale to start on 4th June.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: