Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐  (Read 10331 times)
AndyBell80

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

Yeah it looks like a good solid project this one, I am waiting for the token sale to start on 4th June.

Hoping for at least a 10x on this one
GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

Anyone know how many tokens have been sold so far?
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
.       That’s definitely a major reason why I I’m interested in this project simply for the fact their our no boundaries Enabling equal opportunities for everybody to learn not just the selected few
now911

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

Santa maria just with the 40% alone i will get my ROI within a matter of time!!! Thanks EDU....To da mooooooooooon!

GMT68

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

Santa maria just with the 40% alone i will get my ROI within a matter of time!!! Thanks EDU....To da mooooooooooon!

Hope people don't dump, but it doesn't seem like that kind of ico.
penfold84s

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:21:22 PM

Hey!  Smiley Looking forward to meeting many new friends and forward-thinking blockchain enthusiasts here.

My name is Hristian, and I am project lead at the Open Source University decentralized learning & development project at www.os.university.

An important thing to say is that our team of academicians, corporate and technology experts is ever-growing, so we are looking for new ambassadors from around the world. Our Trello project board in open to all at https://trello.com/b/S9IVVD3V , so you are more than welcome to check it out.

if you consider that a mission to empower 7 billion learners to be able to connect to world's top academic education and professional development opportunities on the Ethereum blockchain, is worth supporting - then you are welcome aboard of the world's academic & career development ledger.

Hristian
 Wink

its a brilliant whitepaper as I love the concept connecting students, academia and business from the beginning of their education to the start of their careers.
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
       It is an innovative project, the whitepaper is a brilliant read and if its red thoroughly you can understand why this project is defiantly worth investing in   
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:09:51 AM

Hi to all,

We are happy to announce that our EDU Token is featured among world’s TOP 10 ICOs!

Hype.Codes ranked OS.University decentralized educational marketplace and our unique EDU Token among the hottest 10 token sales (ICO campaigns) to start in the week of Nov 20th. And by the way our presale starts in less than 15 hours - join the pre-sale from here.

Best,
Teddy

outstanding project changing the way student's learn and find further education, helping them find the career they really want and desire all on the blockchain   
pupesko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:40:54 AM

i asked a question last night about KYC requirement, im canadian i can still take part on the token sale yes?

The only restricted country is United States Smiley Please forward all your question to the up-to-date announcement thread. Currently no one is managing this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3685252.new#new

Teddy
pupesko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

The New ANN thread is Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3685252.0

NOTE: We are not going to update this thread from now on. If you'd like to have your questions answered, please post them in the new thread
Jimmy30s

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

.                My mrs works in school and she is blown away with just the concept of the idea and the fact I can’t stop talking about it
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

Just coming out of education and going into my first bussiness. Found this project at the right time. I love how they want to bridge the gap between Businesses and Education. This is going to help so many other out there

Exactly. Isn't it surprising that all these connections don't seem to have been made in the past? When I was at Uni (back in the day) there was very little link to the outside world. And these guys already have built up connections with industry. Think about it. Ernst and Young, IBM... the list goes on.

The names of those connections are big but it is not clear yet what they really mean for the success of the project. Those names can be found at other projects too and many of them are yet to show what they are able to.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
penfold84s

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:06:49 AM

.        Great project by all standards. I can already see how cost saving this idea is going to be for a family with children as university fees are becoming more and more expensive every year
AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

.        Great project by all standards. I can already see how cost saving this idea is going to be for a family with children as university fees are becoming more and more expensive every year

If I were a kid now, I would just get a trade. No point for most people going through three or four years just be saddled with huge debts for the rest of your life. Maybe this thing will tip the scales back towards education that doesn't bankrupt you before you've even got out into the world.
HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

Seen the size of the team? All over the map.
Jimmy30s

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

.  Brilliant to see a project like this exciting times for the educational sector this ico has my full attention and I will be supporting this project
penfold84s

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

.   So happy I found out about this ico just have a read of the whitepaper and you will be hooked and definitely have a look at their telegram group such an amazing team behind os university always about to answer any questions no question to big or small or to silly their happy to help
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:42 PM

Outstanding project I love that the OS University decentralized platform bridges the gap between businesses and education through blockchain (used for validating and verifying learners’ credentials) putting you on the rite career path no time money or knowledge wasted
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

I’m amazed by the open source university project just wish it was around when I was studying as I found it so mentally and physically draining traveling back and forth from school/college/university to my part time job and then home which looking back could only have been bad for my learning and education because I was always tired instead using this idea I could have spent more time learning and gaining important information instead of traveling back and forth and my education suffering. Thank you open source for your innovative project and creative team the benefits to the world of education will be astounding
Jimmy30s

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:43:59 PM

Open source university your education,  qualifications and potential career all stored on the blockchain such a creative idea & team behind os university join their telegram group and ask admin the information you would like to know all a prompt response
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: