Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 04:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐  (Read 10349 times)
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Brilliant news for open source university’s project as the open source university EDU tokens are going to be listed on the NEBULA.Exchange this exchange will be available for the most seasoned of trader right down to the beginner trader this project is just getting bigger & better stronger & stronger, that’s why I’m invested, please if you haven’t already research open source university and read the whitepaper you will not be disappointed

It is something new that can really bring some well needed innovation into the educational space. It has been all the same for so long. Time to change something  Cool

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
penfold84s

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:47 PM

Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

It’s a brilliant start to day two for open source university project being VIP guests of this years future Edtech conference, check it out
https://twitter.com/h_daskalov/status/1006456147866365954?s=21
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

Open source university project is such an innovative idea and this is their plan to bring education forward and relevant into today’s society and make learning available for the masses, OS.University is the first decentralized Education 4.0 platform. They will provide learners with a digital credentials wallet, which enables them to find the best academic and career development opportunities by being connected to Academia and Businesses via the blockchain.
jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

Brilliant article Written about open source University and written by GMT68 Available to read on Medium All about how open source University will save the government and students millions of dollars in fake degrees as everything will be stored and accessible on the blockchain have a read for yourself https://medium.com/@GMT68/fake-degrees-how-blockchain-will-end-a-multi-million-dollar-industry-b3de0b351a5c
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

Where to report bounty?

Hello,
Posted in the blog we've provided a link for registering for the bounty program. You can register here

Open Source University Team

OS.University is the first decentralized Education 4.0 platform. They provide learners with a digital credentials wallet, which enables them to find the best academic and career development opportunities by being connected to Academia and Businesses via the blockchain. Its the future.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

Very interesting concept, and sounds great in principle. Not sure if people would actually use it though, but could be good.

I can actually see how this could be used in the modern world. The way things are changing with technology and how industries such as education, have to regularly update their systems, OSU could be the link between quality education and modern technology. Its a yes from me.
harry_brown

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:07 PM

Very interesting concept, and sounds great in principle. Not sure if people would actually use it though, but could be good.

I can actually see how this could be used in the modern world. The way things are changing with technology and how industries such as education, have to regularly update their systems, OSU could be the link between quality education and modern technology. Its a yes from me.

My brother has been a head teacher for over 20 years, he had no idea about crypto or ICO's but I showed him OSU and suggested he does some research on it. He came back to me today and I was shocked at his excitement and interest in it. We spoke and told me how he can see this being the future of education. Times are changing, nothings stays the same. Its safe to say me and my brother have invested in OSU and I have every faith that it will come through!

Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

Open source university project is outstanding please check it out and if you invest by buying EDU tokens your get entered into their daily lottery for a potential of winning 3000EDU tokens in their daily giveaway check out the link https://twitter.com/opensource_uni/status/1006894354458296321?s=21
penfold84s

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

Check out open source university ico this is how education will be in the future using the blockchain & how quick this project is picking up momentum  meeting with officials, have a look at the link yourself and you can see where this project heading https://twitter.com/opensource_uni/status/1006817453446443008?s=21
jp84

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

Outstanding article by open source university and why they are bridging the gap between students, education, academia and your career using the blockchain have a read  OSU, worth checking out https://medium.com/research-center/open-source-university-edu-ico-analysis-a-platform-for-academic-training-and-employment-10e3f9d14d8f
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

I believe in Open source university project it just makes sense to me when people all over the world want access to education careers and a better way of life and by making education course and jobs available on the blockchain surly everyone will have access to the type of education,career they deserve this could be a brilliant innovative idea for the whole of humanity amazing project
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

I believe in Open source university project it just makes sense to me when people all over the world want access to education careers and a better way of life and by making education course and jobs available on the blockchain surly everyone will have access to the type of education,career they deserve this could be a brilliant innovative idea for the whole of humanity amazing project

The Open Source University is a very exciting project. It's blockchain is used as a distributed database to store learner certifications & acquired skills. Matching algorithm will handle big data calculations to connect businesses with the right candidates, optimising recruitment costs, sourcing time and precision. When you realise it will save you money, time and agro, how you can you not be excited by this project. Im supporting it and will be backing it financially.
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

The Open Source University is a very exciting project. It's blockchain is used as a distributed database to store learner certifications & acquired skills. Matching algorithm will handle big data calculations to connect businesses with the right candidates, optimising recruitment costs, sourcing time and precision. When you realise it will save you money, time and agro, how you can you not be excited by this project. Im supporting it and will be backing it financially.

The very simple fact that Open Source University offers the opportunity for education to those who live in countries where education is far from easy to access or financial not feasible. Its a revelation intact, just think of the potential positive effect this could have on the world. Children will have the chance to work in careers they've always wanted to do where as before they couldn't. Im right behind this project.

harry_brown

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:44 PM

The very simple fact that Open Source University offers the opportunity for education to those who live in countries where education is far from easy to access or financial not feasible. Its a revelation intact, just think of the potential positive effect this could have on the world. Children will have the chance to work in careers they've always wanted to do where as before they couldn't. Im right behind this project.

I am backing this project, it has great potential and as we see the world moving forward with technology and online services, Open Source University has to be the future. It saves you money, cuts out all admin junk and it opens the doors to millions of people to gain good education. No more wasting time updating your cv, instead improve your skills. Ive just invested on OSU ICO.

superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

I am backing this project, it has great potential and as we see the world moving forward with technology and online services, Open Source University has to be the future. It saves you money, cuts out all admin junk and it opens the doors to millions of people to gain good education. No more wasting time updating your cv, instead improve your skills. Ive just invested on OSU ICO.

I can see how this project can be really beneficial to a lot of people! University fees are ridiculously high these days and I can't see them coming down anytime soon. This instantly eliminates a lot of people from education, which is a disgrace in its own right but with OSU, using the internet so many more people will be able get education.

AndyBell80

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Open Source University team are out and about attending and speaking at conferences in London and Vilnius.

https://twitter.com/H_Daskalov/status/1007232555014348800

HarryCal

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

Open Source University team are out and about attending and speaking at conferences in London and Vilnius.

https://twitter.com/H_Daskalov/status/1007232555014348800

Had to check Vilnius on a map. haha.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Open source university is an Outstanding project for Education and Education is one of the many use-cases of blockchain. So yes, they are not the only ones, but they were the first (est. 2015) + open source university offer the only solution that's global & open . Please feel free to have a look on the website or visit the tg group always a quick response.
penfold84s

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

Open source University is unique Global platform built on the Ethereum blockchain to bridge the gaps in an educational market worth Trillions of dollars, Open source University Is the future of learning and career Development
jp84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Just Think of what they trying to achieve with this Marvellous project with their aim To address significant  problems for business, Learners and the educational system By introducing their Distributed application platform with Education and experience Corresponding to business needs In giving experience  and assistance when it comes to finding the right career/job for each and every candidate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: