Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐  (Read 10331 times)
JoshuaWhe

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

It looks of this project will be preferably in the offing! A rather interesting activity, witting activity, really good design.  Good luck team!
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Open source university is an Outstanding project for Education and Education is one of the many use-cases of blockchain. So yes, they are not the only ones, but they were the first (est. 2015) + open source university offer the only solution that's global & open . Please feel free to have a look on the website or visit the tg group always a quick response.

It brings innovation to an important space and that is always good. Today it feels like universities have a monopoly on education.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Open source university is an Outstanding project for Education and Education is one of the many use-cases of blockchain. So yes, they are not the only ones, but they were the first (est. 2015) + open source university offer the only solution that's global & open . Please feel free to have a look on the website or visit the tg group always a quick response.

It brings innovation to an important space and that is always good. Today it feels like universities have a monopoly on education.
If it can achieve cooperation with other famous universities, I believe that this will usher in a rapid development. This is the innovation that walks in the forefront.
Baker-exen

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:50:39 AM

This is a very good business with potential.
Good idea, clear-cut project, excellence results!
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

I agree, I have a real good feeling about this ICO. Only a few days left too, don't miss out!
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:02:04 AM

I agree, I have a real good feeling about this ICO. Only a few days left too, don't miss out!

I saw this great article on medium yesterday, its worth a read, it breaks the project down nicely. https://medium.com/@moonchild_1312/yes-the-robots-are-coming-but-so-is-open-source-university-22f77270439f
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:30 AM

I saw this great article on medium yesterday, its worth a read, it breaks the project down nicely. https://medium.com/@moonchild_1312/yes-the-robots-are-coming-but-so-is-open-source-university-22f77270439f

I love the idea of having a kind of achievements wallet on the blockchain.  Easy for businesses to access and 100% secure.
harry_brown

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:15:55 AM

I love the idea of having a kind of achievements wallet on the blockchain.  Easy for businesses to access and 100% secure.

The creator of Open Source University is Hristian Daskalov and he is A very knowledgable and hard working man. He's been very busy lately spreading the word of OSU. I recently watched a great vid on youtube with big youtube Keith wareing doing a live, ask me anything interview with Hristian, it was very interesting and if you have a keen interest in OSU, I highly recommend you watch it. He answered a lot of questions that I had in my own head and he cleared a lot of things up. Have a look for yourself.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBz7oL8BRXo
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

OS.University sponsored Blockchain Asia Forum in Manila
It was a great opportunity for the Open Source University project to be among the innovators to sponsor the Blockchain Asia Forum in Manila this week.

The Blockchain Applications and Economics Forum 2018 in Manilla, Philippines featured the following program layout in its 3-day agenda:
.day boot camp aiming to attract software developers, enthusiasts and tech experts with the passion or interest on coding on the Ethereum Blockchain. It included fundamentals, developments, programming and smart contract assignments on Ethereum.
The second day featured panel discussions about global developments and perspective regarding Ethereum blockchain. Additionally, there was a discussion set on blockchain ventures legality, innovations, the rise of ICOs and AI disruption with blockchain.
The last day of the event featured the discussion on the social impact of blockchain and possible implications of the technology in the world of entertainment. The potential consequences of the logistics, agriculture and energy sectors were also a point of discussion.
Jimmy30s

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

I’m amazed with this project open source university has a bright future ahead, ICO ends 1st of July get involved why you still can and get entered into the 3000 Edu token lottery giveaway

The creator of Open Source University is Hristian Daskalov and he is A very knowledgable and hard working man. He's been very busy lately spreading the word of OSU. I recently watched a great vid on youtube with big youtube Keith wareing doing a live, ask me anything interview with Hristian, it was very interesting and if you have a keen interest in OSU, I highly recommend you watch it. He answered a lot of questions that I had in my own head and he cleared a lot of things up. Have a look for yourself.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBz7oL8BRXo
penfold84s

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:22 PM

I’m amazed with this project open source university has a bright future ahead, ICO ends 1st of July get involved why you still can and get entered into the 3000 Edu token lottery giveaway

I agree this a brilliant idea very smart being able to access people qualifications, certificates, achievement on their credentials passport saving time money and effort waiting for your reply from all your previous schools, collages, university’s & previous employers because we all know how long that can take

jp84

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:29 PM

I agree this a brilliant idea very smart being able to access people qualifications, certificates, achievement on their credentials passport saving time money and effort waiting for your reply from all your previous schools, collages, university’s & previous employers because we all know how long that can take

I agree with you Hristian & the team have been very busy have a look at their telegram or Twitter today Hristian been speaking at the Sofia business school’s master classes talking about applications of blockchain in education https://twitter.com/opensource_uni/status/1011606181482319875?s=21
james30s

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:44:49 PM

I agree with you Hristian & the team have been very busy have a look at their telegram or Twitter today Hristian been speaking at the Sofia business school’s master classes talking about applications of blockchain in education https://twitter.com/opensource_uni/status/1011606181482319875?s=21
Yeah I’ve just had a look at the article this project it’s moving fast, very busy & knowledgeable team behind Osu, the other half of the team was at a blockchain expo in Amsterdam for "Most Innovative Use of Blockchain for Social Good 2018" award, how brilliant is that 👍
CandicePeterson

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

I like the concept of this project!
Sober design, spotless website,  good logo!
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

I think we should look at the project. Interesting ideas, impeccable design, strong team. You will succeed. Together we will achieve a lot.
harry_brown

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I think we should look at the project. Interesting ideas, impeccable design, strong team. You will succeed. Together we will achieve a lot.

Very exciting project. Really looking forward to this one!
plastic_paddy

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

Very exciting project. Really looking forward to this one!

The world is changing, education is changing, if you don't keep up with the times you will get left behind. OSU is the future, check out this latest article about them and he International Science Hub (ISH.Earth) signed a memorandum of understanding, agreeing to interact together in order to achieve projects’ common goals in the fields of education, research and the advancement of science & technology beyond institutional and national borders. Great news. https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-international-science-hub-to-advance-blockchain-in-academia-together-61c52dc7fa7e
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

The project is dynamically developing, providing new technological developments. Anyone can participate in the project and earn money. Absolutely everyone can help the company to reach a new level. The team well tried and the information is easily accessible to everyone. This project already shows good forecasts for the future. Of course, such a platform after the release should be very in demand in the future.
superhoop_smith

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

The project is dynamically developing, providing new technological developments. Anyone can participate in the project and earn money. Absolutely everyone can help the company to reach a new level. The team well tried and the information is easily accessible to everyone. This project already shows good forecasts for the future. Of course, such a platform after the release should be very in demand in the future.

I really think OSU has great relevance in todays world, I love the idea of having a kind of credentials wallet on the blockchain, that is easily accessible for employers etc. A great project.
cryptoci

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

I really think OSU has great relevance in todays world, I love the idea of having a kind of credentials wallet on the blockchain, that is easily accessible for employers etc. A great project.

I haven't come across an ICO with potential as great OSU. If it gets the backing needed, this could be ground breaking for the education industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: