Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KICKCoin seems like a good buy right now  (Read 190 times)
lakimens (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

KickICO is at it's lowest it has been since the start. I think there's much potential in the project.
I see new projects posted there, UNIVERSA and MICROMONEY being one of the bigger more hyped ICO's.
I've dropped some money into it and I am hoping to gain in a month or so.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
korkyqq

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:06:08 PM

Yeah, I've also seen potential in this coin, I might throw a few dollars into it.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:09:28 PM

KickICO is at it's lowest it has been since the start. I think there's much potential in the project.
I see new projects posted there, UNIVERSA and MICROMONEY being one of the bigger more hyped ICO's.

how many coins do you have? and what is your loss? the course will be even higher. just wait a few weeks.
no panic young man   Grin  Grin

and yes. universa is a good ico
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:13:16 PM

how many coins do you have? and what is your loss? the course will be even higher. just wait a few weeks.
no panic young man   Grin  Grin

and yes. universa is a good ico

yes this right, wait a few weeks or next year, it is't possible in a few weeks an altcoin has a high growth.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:19:04 PM

LOL. You create this topic and hope that some stupid sheep will believe and buy it Smiley)). How much KICK coin you're having? and what is the price you're selling it? Smiley)) I think if everyone also is kind like you then nobody will pay to join trading signal group anymore :v. Nobody will share the way they earn money for you free. LOL

sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:36:23 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 06:26:46 PM by sebastianpenguen

It can be a good choice but there are other cheap altcoins as well. So it's not special for KickICO only. Check waves, ltc, mth, bnb and more others. Most of them are under their ico price like 2x 3x and so on. If you have free capital, you can catch some from the cheap ones.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:38:01 PM

sadly it will eventually probably cease to exist... exit on the next pump if there ever is one.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:47:57 PM

There are a lot of good altcoins at the moment not only KICKcoin. IMO you only mention about KICKCoin because you're stucking in this coin and don't wanna lose Smiley. It'll not work my friend nobody will believe you. You better cut your loss than try to cheat anyone to buy it for you Wink

bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

I thought there will be more dump with KICKICO as their bounty hunter coin still don't release!
They still lock it in 1 month.
So trust me it will be lower

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: