Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ATTN] Is there anyone still not receive your batch#2 machine or tracking #?  (Read 3435 times)
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:32:05 AM

I also have two orders that don't show up in the store, both from February 3rd.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wayne_Chang (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:34:23 AM

Did you opened a ticket?
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 08:40:16 AM

Bump.
Still nothing now.

A lot of us still did not this applies to trade-ins also.

Patience dude

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:32:10 AM

Bump.
Still nothing now.

A lot of us still did not this applies to trade-ins also.

Patience dude

Yeah. Hope somebody don't throw your patience to feed dog.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:12:43 PM

Did you opened a ticket?

Two tickets.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
Humax

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

The law of the universe!

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 10:45:57 PM

Don't worry Wayne, you won't be the last. I'm here to keep you company while we wait.... and wait....  Roll Eyes

.... also, we've got the Batch#3 people waiting too Wink

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2013, 11:33:42 PM

I still have nothing today. 5 days left including today.
loufiethecat

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 04:11:53 AM

Order visible in store after much hassle due to moving to a new country and changing phone numbers... No tracking available... Was told when Chinese wife rang and emailed that it had left the factory.... This was 8 days ago. Package arrived in the drop point today. No tracking or contact was ever attempted by Avalon. Although support tickets were honored and issues attended to they were done very slowly.

To sum up... If your order is correct on site and you Haven't any open tickets for a real issue not just late delivery then it will arrive in days. Just be patient. Don't expect contact unless your in china. Don't expect tracking unless your in china. Don't expect any help at all unless you are Chinese. Sorry not racist, I have a Asian wife and I am a gringo but it's true. It will come. The lack of professionalism though I believe has hurt the chances of this company becoming ASIC champions we all want to see and had hoped for with reasonable prices and on time delivery. The greed and the lack of communication not mention the lies have left a lot of us fed up or so stressed we won't be going back to them. Ever.

But hey that's just my experience... Hope yours was better and I'm at least happy now I know my machine will be up and running by next week after it gets the ok by the test and config team and deployed.

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
loufiethecat

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Triple B Mining - triplebmining.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2013, 04:15:19 AM

Just got an email from Avalon after my post just now with tracking number... ROFL!!!! The day it arrives is when they send the tracking I.D. Lol hah ha ha haa hoooo.
;p

The Triple B Group

Hybrid BTC/LTC mining BOND GPU/ASIC-triplebmining.com

Triple B Delivery
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 05:04:25 AM

I will continue to say fuck here because I received nothing till now.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:04:09 AM

Stop whining or you'll end up the anti76 of Batch #2

Yifu posted he is dealing with the trade-ins now and those should have been shipped out before all the others. They are special and you are not (ref his first newsletter)
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:12:08 AM

Stop whining or you'll end up the anti76 of Batch #2

Yifu posted he is dealing with the trade-ins now and those should have been shipped out before all the others. They are special and you are not (ref his first newsletter)
Yeah! They already shipped a lot of machines ordered on Feb-18. They broke the rule first, so why I have to obey?
I will not stop to post and update my status here unless I receive my machine. It's not your business!
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:41:29 AM

I will not stop to post and update my status here unless I receive my machine. It's not your business!

I've put you on ignore but your entries still show up in my RSS feed

Can you stop annoying the rest of us and find another hobby to vent your frustrations? There are a lot of other (like me) that are also waiting for their Feb 18 orders. June is not over yet...
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 06:52:06 AM

Can you stop annoying the rest of us and find another hobby to vent your frustrations? There are a lot of other (like me) that are also waiting for their Feb 18 orders. June is not over yet...
I am fighting for my right and my money. Maybe you are rich and don't care about it. Or you can allow somebody lie to you again and again but I can't.
You can ignore my post. But please don't tell me what I should do.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:25:59 PM

I am fighting for my right and my money. Maybe you are rich and don't care about it. Or you can allow somebody lie to you again and again but I can't.

Obviously do what you like... I think he is just saying that we all doubt it helps.  The sun rises in the east and sets in the west every day no matter how much we would want it to change.  Until July 1st, your shipment isn't technically "late" with his stated updates.

If you feel you need to spam QQ (understanable), please be courteous and create a new thread to vent rather than in the "informative" threads.  It just puts everyone on edge  Roll Eyes

Thanks!

ps.... your english is very good! (at least better than my chinese).
One suggestion regarding your status message:
"I posted here everyday but received nothing till now"
I would recommend using:
"I have posted here every and still have received nothing"
Using "until now" implies that something has changed... which it hasn't.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 12:46:35 PM

For what it's worth I've just received an email with a tracking number for my Feb 03 order. There is really no point in aggravating yourself if there is little more that you can do about the situation.
Humax

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

The law of the universe!

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:05:06 PM

I can understand your frustration, but there is nothing you can do except wait. Just don't ever buy anything from them again in the future.
Hold your breath, have a smoke or drink, and maybe tomorrow you'll find a mail with tracking number.
I know it sucks so bad to wait forever. That's why I bought other stuff, USB sticks, to play/mine for now.
Stay positive!
Good luck Wayne!

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2013, 01:29:09 PM

I can understand your frustration, but there is nothing you can do except wait. Just don't ever buy anything from them again in the future.
Hold your breath, have a smoke or drink, and maybe tomorrow you'll find a mail with tracking number.
I know it sucks so bad to wait forever. That's why I bought other stuff, USB sticks, to play/mine for now.
Stay positive!
Good luck Wayne!
Thanks Humax!
This is really the worst experience.
I think I will open a new thread if I don't receive my miner on July-1.
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 05:53:22 AM

Any news from Avalon on Wayne Miner? what is the update?
Wayne_Chang (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 08:05:41 AM

Any news from Avalon on Wayne Miner? what is the update?
No news yet.
As I promised to Humax, I will be silent for 3 days. I am a man do what I said.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: