Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH or BTC?  (Read 1193 times)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

BHC did some extraordinary stuff yesterday and saw almost 2k that’s understandable for some people to freak about it but i don’t think we will ever see bitcoin cash taking down the bitcoin. Bitcoin cash already started to fall and will get stabilized in even lower spot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

BHC did some extraordinary stuff yesterday and saw almost 2k that’s understandable for some people to freak about it but i don’t think we will ever see bitcoin cash taking down the bitcoin. Bitcoin cash already started to fall and will get stabilized in even lower spot.

Oh, the big miners and corporate suit clad exchange owners and payment service providers have all made their money yesterday, especially in South Korea where they made $1000 more above market prices elsewhere. You are absolutely correct that it will never challenge Bitcoin for the crown of crypto but trust me, they have enough resources to keep on manipulating BTC/BCH difficulty for many more adjustments. I almost wish I had the same capacity, it is very sad to see this easy money flow happening. But then, we should also blame the speculating community. But then, they are just doing what they are good at.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:47 AM

Always btc, other forks of btc too has got good potential. The same cannot be expected to be a sustained growth. Now most people have started to switch to bitcoin. In reality one who prideicted in a precise manner about the growth might have profited big with the unexpected price pumping of bch.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:45:34 AM

Considering the traders outside the coin exchangers (on some stock markets) and other investors who don't really know much about how they work, I think Bitcoin will hold it's position because it is well known among them.

The best is yet to come!
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

Extra ordinary pumps and dumps coming from the whales out there. And I didn't rode that pump and now I'm good at staying with bitcoin very calm unlike those panic sellers that did sold most of their bitcoin and they are in the state of FOMO. Choosing between BCH or BTC? It's obvious that most of the people here will answer BTC even there are companies that support BCH. Bitcoin is the king of crypto's and this is the real bitcoin and not those hard fork coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:14 AM

I am confused by the fact that BCH and BCC seem to overlap in some threads - are we talking of the same coin? If yes, why do they have different names? If no, which are these two different coins exactly?
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?
Bitcoin would remain on top and never Bitcoin cash could replace its position. They are just spreading rumors to make people panic, they probably thinking that they can manipulate the value by making BCH shiw sudden change in value. You should never sell your bitcoin, butcoin cash is just a bubble it will surely crash in few days. In fact people are referring to it as bitcoin crash, Bitcoin will eventually get back to normal once rumors was stopped.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

for me personally that bitcoin will still become King and it is definitely going to keep above. Because it already has a building that bitcoin is very strong, in contrast with the BCH where newly emerged and he still has a technology that remains in one server/network. The possibility does exist and if you still doubt, perhaps divide is the main street. So you keep the bitcoin and buy BCH
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:37 PM

Always btc, other forks of btc too has got good potential. The same cannot be expected to be a sustained growth. Now most people have started to switch to bitcoin. In reality one who prideicted in a precise manner about the growth might have profited big with the unexpected price pumping of bch.
For now BHC was not yet get high numbers of trust from the users, while bitcoin are so easy to find members that being part of the group. Maybe separation of bitcoin cash and bitcoin are result of good thing to all bitcoiner. Because when both this coins are separate price of bitcoin cash was falling down while bitcoin are rapidly raising up when days past
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:06:13 PM

I think BTC will not be defeated by Bch.
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:53 PM

Im my opinion, BTC is the real one! Now is a nice time to sell yours BCH´s! It's just a whale storm!
Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:11 PM

I would still go for bitcoin because this was the first coin and its way more trusted than bitcoincash. My friends are also believing in bitcoin rather believing in bitcoincash that is a alt for us.

We want to make bitcoin because everything is about bitcoin nowdays.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:29:24 PM

I'm confused with current situation, some feds are saying that Bch will take over Btc in 6 months, while some are saying that Btc is king and it will rise again. What do you think, should I sell my Btc and buy Bch or keep my Btc in wallet?
Bitcoin would remain on top and never Bitcoin cash could replace its position. They are just spreading rumors to make people panic, they probably thinking that they can manipulate the value by making BCH shiw sudden change in value. You should never sell your bitcoin, butcoin cash is just a bubble it will surely crash in few days. In fact people are referring to it as bitcoin crash, Bitcoin will eventually get back to normal once rumors was stopped.
And now bitcoin cash bubble has come to an end, it's already explode and as a result, the price dumped so hard, it's like a trap for so many people who thinks that BCH will gave the tons of profit
but actually, it's just how the whale trying to grabs bitcoin by simply pumping it and then selling all of those BCH. really glad I stopped my self from exchanging my btc to bch.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

in my opinion Bch can not replace Btc position, because BTC above all things and has been proven if an investment will get a big enough profit.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:40:38 PM

I think you can keep save your btc in your wallet. Bitcoin's value will decrease to $4000-$5000. After that, Bitcoin will rise again higher about $8000. Stay on BITCOIN
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:46 PM

The best option is to have some some in BTC and BCH, also NEO, ETH, XRP...... then you have just to wait for pumps to make profit. My thoughts are still with bitcoin (once they implement segwit) transactions will be quicker and hype around BTC will be back. HYPE always affects the price. Best luck to all traders.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:59:21 PM

This is the good thing about decentralized system such as bitcoin. The market is so unpredictable because the price dictates by the majority and it needs a good talk of a person or an event to convince the majority.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Defloration

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

I don't think so, because bitcoin is king
Let's accept it, but it is also necessary to give chance to others
The only altcoin that can beat Btc, it's Eth
jahziellazaro

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:32 PM

I would definitely choose BTC because BCH is a game of financial investors and will soon collapse in the future. My advice is not to buy BCH at this time
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:44 PM

It is clear that all of us will choose bitcoin because what is the sense for choosing bitcoin cash? It will not bring any sense for us because that is a pure manipulation by the big people like Roger Ver and i don't see any good future with that bitcoin cash so i still prefer the original and the king; Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███