Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ [ANN][VLC] ValueCoin | The real valuable coin | Launched  (Read 34552 times)
heatgsm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:03:46 PM

Pump and dump boys and girls...keep the party going...cryptos were born with quite an intention in mind...seems that thing is fading away  Sad Sad
daserpent1

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:22:07 PM

Pump and dump boys and girls...keep the party going...cryptos were born with quite an intention in mind...seems that thing is fading away  Sad Sad

Dude, hate all you want. This works all the time. Mine a new crypto for a week and cash out with 1 or 2 BTC.

If you were mining BTC, it would take you 4 weeks to make 1 BTC.

With a new crypto, you can do in  just 1 week.
valuecoin (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:25:08 PM

Guys, please have some patience.

ValueCoin is on cryptsy's list. It will go on there soon.

You can use solo mining or can join the pool ( vlc.epools.org) to mine ValueCoin.
daserpent1

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:52:59 PM

Thanks dev for the good news.

I am mining ONLY valuecoin now. It will be great to trade it on cryptsy next week.
Torn

Activity: 108

Free Dog to good home

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 06:53:16 PM

I would try this but cannot seem to download from Mega correctly.. Their stupid ass system is screwed up. No reason whatsoever to have files like that.

GL.
T.

Will not trade sex for coins regardless of rumors! You may still attempt if you want.
valuecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:07:25 PM

I would try this but cannot seem to download from Mega correctly.. Their stupid ass system is screwed up. No reason whatsoever to have files like that.

GL.
T.

Sorry about that. I have uploaded the client to the website itself now. Due to limited bandwidth I thought uploading to mega was better.

Here is the direct link to the client :: http://valuecoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Valuecoin.zip

You can also join this pool to mine :: https://vlc.epools.org
daserpent1

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:10:55 PM

GL.
T.

Sorry about that. I have uploaded the client to the website itself now. Due to limited bandwidth I thought uploading to mega was better.

Here is the direct link to the client :: http://valuecoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Valuecoin.zip

You can also join this pool to mine :: https://vlc.epools.org

Awesome job dev. Real quick to respond to a problem.
c1010010

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:31:58 PM

The site points to an online wallet service that does not support VLC.

Not sure that makes much sense.

Any comment?

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
valuecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:37:18 PM

Any comment?

I am sorry what wallet service are you talking about here?

The DOWNLOAD NOW link downloads a ValueCoin wallet. Which is installed on your PC.

With that client you can solo mine or use the address in the pool to get paid.
c1010010

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:41:35 PM

Any comment?

I am sorry what wallet service are you talking about here?

The DOWNLOAD NOW link downloads a ValueCoin wallet. Which is installed on your PC.

With that client you can solo mine or use the address in the pool to get paid.

This...

No VLC wallets there.

And, then this concerns me...

You can see form snapshot 1, I'm pumping hashes in... but the pool is not recog.

Thoughts?

YOU TOO CAN BE A MILLIONAIRE – INFINITECOIN Infinite possibilities – http://infinitecointalk.org          
c1010010

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:43:15 PM

valuecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:47:43 PM

About that online wallet service, its the pool owner's own project. I don't think he has that service for VLC yet. And its not been updated since some time. So please ignore that.

As for the shares not getting recognized, its a temporary lag in the pool. Probably due to the sudden rise in the hashrate.

But all your shares will be accounted for and paid as soon as the server catches up.

but if you are too worried, I would suggest solo mining.

if you haven't solo mined before, just tell me and i will post all the required steps to start in 5 minutes.
c1010010

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:50:54 PM

About that online wallet service, its the pool owner's own project. I don't think he has that service for VLC yet. And its not been updated since some time. So please ignore that.

As for the shares not getting recognized, its a temporary lag in the pool. Probably due to the sudden rise in the hashrate.

But all your shares will be accounted for and paid as soon as the server catches up.

but if you are too worried, I would suggest solo mining.

if you haven't solo mined before, just tell me and i will post all the required steps to start in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the prompt response.

Seems like a fair explanation, so I can wait an hour or two to see if it catches up.

I have not solo-mined before, but am willing to give it a shot.  So yes, please, do pass on those directions.

BUT, that being said, I feel like pools are better for people, in general, so I'll throw my 10M in to the pool for a while and see what it does for the greater good.

erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:50:59 PM

all the pool issues should be resolved now. thanks to 'valuecoin' member who PMd me with them. all the payouts for all found blocks are accurate, that's only frontend which wasn't updating properly.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

valuecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:52:55 PM

all the pool issues should be resolved now. thanks to 'valuecoin' member who PMd me with them. all the payouts for all found blocks are accurate, that's only frontend which wasn't updating properly.

Thank you erundook for resolving the issues so quick.

Pool is woking 100% fine now. Please mine with no fear!
erundook

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:55:19 PM

quick note about online wallet: it doesn't support VLC yet. those navbar links are all the same for all of my pools so sorry for the confusion.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

c1010010

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:58:23 PM

quick note about online wallet: it doesn't support VLC yet. those navbar links are all the same for all of my pools so sorry for the confusion.

No problem.

Thanks for being on top of things... gives me confidence.

As far as solo-mining.   What would be the benefit here?

erundook

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 07:59:37 PM

No problem.

Thanks for being on top of things... gives me confidence.

As far as solo-mining.   What would be the benefit here?
for solo mining, you don't share any of your block rewards with others. but they don't share anything with you as well Smiley
with pool, any block found is split between the pool miners, in solo mining, you're fighting alone.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

valuecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:00:49 PM

Solo Mining Instructions ::

1) Download the client from http://valuecoin.org
2) Install the client and let it get synced to the network.
3) Open notepad and save the following commands as valuecoin.conf under the valuecoin folder present in the AppData folder

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=Username
rpcpassword=Password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=11109

4) After saving the above valuecoin.conf file, exit the valuecoin client and re-open the client.
5) In cgminer use the following settings,

cgminer --scrypt -o http://127.0.0.1:11109 -u username -p password --shaders 1792 --intensity 20 --worksize 256 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 20300 --gpu-reorder -s 1 --expiry 28 --queue 0

(these settings are for 7950)

NOW  you cgminer will be solo mining. It will not be same like mining in a pool. You will not see many Accepted shares. In solo mining, each accpeted share is a block found and you will be paid directly to your address.
valuecoin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 08:02:22 PM

Pool mining guarantees faster and steady payouts.

Solo mining works best when diff is low and your personal hashrate is high. Then you will be keeping all the coins found in the blocks you mined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: