Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] FCFL (FAN) - Fan Controlled Pro Sports League  (Read 12482 times)
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

No slack? Only TG?

What is slack btw?something similar to telegram?

Yeah, it's a lot like Telegram but more well known for scammers lurking on it.
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:57:20 PM

Are you guys targeting football fans at this point, or more of the tech crowd for the ICO?
I don't think they are targeting anyone in particular, but I can say that this project is attracting people from both crowds and more!

It is, but I don't see your average football fan being too into blockchain.

But tell your average football fan that he will be able to actually affect his team by making decisions,and im pretty sure he will adopt this technology really fast,and it wont stop at just that.

It's easy to underestimate how complex what we do every day, is to someone who has never even heard of cryptocurrency. I think the vast majority of sports enthusiasts will come once it's very easy to convert fiat to FAN from within the app.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Are you guys targeting football fans at this point, or more of the tech crowd for the ICO?
I don't think they are targeting anyone in particular, but I can say that this project is attracting people from both crowds and more!

But tell your average football fan that he will be able to actually affect his team by making decisions,and im pretty sure he will adopt this technology really fast,and it wont stop at just that.

It's easy to underestimate how complex what we do every day, is to someone who has never even heard of cryptocurrency. I think the vast majority of sports enthusiasts will come once it's very easy to convert fiat to FAN from within the app.

So it will eventually be possible to buy tokens from within the app?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

I for one do not intend to dump.
I think these tokens will be worth much more later on

And thats the whole point of this syste,,where more tokens u own,more influence u have on the team.

I could see rich sports enthusiasts wanting to play coach and buying up massive swathes of FAN just to have as much control as possible to test their abilities to lead a team.

Yes i can see it happening too,unless there will be some cap.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

I agree,ease of use will be crucial to attract non crypto crowd in the project,and if you want big success,you will want to attract fans,a lot of them.But im sure team knows that and they will make it possible to buy FAN using some card within the app.
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:45:54 PM

What Makes the FCFL Different? Part Two

The major professional sports leagues offer an incredible product. We love them. We consume them with unbridled and unapologetic enthusiasm ourselves. Monday Night Football, Christmas NBA triple headers; NHL Playoffs - these are institutions, baked into the very fabric of our lives, both digital and real. They showcase the best talent in their respective sports that the world has to offer. What's not to like?

Well...

http://blog.fcfl.io/what-makes-the-fcfl-different-part-two/
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

The major professional sports leagues offer an incredible product. We love them. We consume them with unbridled and unapologetic enthusiasm ourselves. Monday Night Football, Christmas NBA triple headers; NHL Playoffs - these are institutions, baked into the very fabric of our lives, both digital and real. They showcase the best talent in their respective sports that the world has to offer. What's not to like?

Well...

Awesome. Tnx
BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

I agree,ease of use will be crucial to attract non crypto crowd in the project,and if you want big success,you will want to attract fans,a lot of them.But im sure team knows that and they will make it possible to buy FAN using some card within the app.
The team is in fact aware of this, and the app with that aspect in mind.
kdemiamod

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:02 AM

We would like to invite everyone to join us at our Telegram group: https://t.me/FCFL_FAN_TOKEN
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:17:37 AM

If this project will success, it will be a new era for sports and teams.
Controlling by fans also could be effect by competitor team fans. Imagine they got coins and they fire best player from the team.

With the current system,it will be very hard to do that.And im sure they will add even more mechanics to prevent that kind of abuse.
What is the current system for protect team from abuser? Also its pretty dangerous for bets especially online bets
nanadze

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:03:36 AM

Controlling by fans also could be effect by competitor team fans. Imagine they got coins and they fire best player from the team.

With the current system,it will be very hard to do that.And im sure they will add even more mechanics to prevent that kind of abuse.
What is the current system for protect team from abuser? Also its pretty dangerous for bets especially online bets

One fan will be able to choose only 1 team for the whole season. So he will be able to vote for calls for only that team and will be incentivised to be good in that
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

One fan will be able to choose only 1 team for the whole season. So he will be able to vote for calls for only that team and will be incentivised to be good in that

Will there be KYC procedure to prevent making multiple accounts?
Desmozgenes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:39:37 AM

The team is in fact aware of this, and the app with that aspect in mind.

Great to hear that!
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Well...

Good read,thank you for share.
nanadze

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

Yes, it will. As contributor needs to provide id
Sarma

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:18:49 AM

OInly US or any country?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

OInly US or any country?

I'm thinking any country
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:41:10 AM

It would only be fair to do KYC
Oleana

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

OInly US or any country?

Woudlnt make sense to focus on US only,even tho football is most popular there,but beingable to make decisions to spots team will attract a lot of people around the world.
Desmozgenes

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:33:04 PM

Yeah,they will have to double check everything so noone can abuse the system,as this is something completely new.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: