Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy getting important: Verge or Spectrecoin or DeepOnion??  (Read 1891 times)
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:59 PM

Reading such a heavy amount of positive feelings about XVG makes my eyes bleed.

out of the ones you listed - definitely not XVG. Well at least i hope.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdeptEthereumStocks

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:38:59 PM

Nevertheless, as if someone did not like now XVG, it is ahead of all other projects and teams at the moment.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Private coins are becoming very popular and therefore in my investment portfolio they occupy a special place. Between all these coins I like Spectre, because it has a huge potential. When this coin will be added to popular exchanges its price will go to the Moon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 08:42:40 AM

Verge = crap
Spectrecoin = paid people in order to spam everything (like you)
Deeponion = the whales "who have been in the airdrop" are the only ones who control the market, if they decide to sell, deeponion dies.

It is simple as that, you do not need any other explanation after this one.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 01:05:43 PM by obit33

Nevertheless, as if someone did not like now XVG, it is ahead of all other projects and teams at the moment.

oh god, no it's not ahead...

it's bitcoin behind tor with stealth addresses... monero had stealth addresses since 2014 but also hides amounts, let me show you what happens with optional privacy and not hiding amounts (like verge): https://z.cash/blog/new-research-on-shielded-ecosystem.html

you're just parrotting the xvg-devteam that lies, and the fanboys that don't know any better...

maybe try to do some actual research for yourself...

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Of course privacy coins will become more important in the future, but I also fear that there will be government measures against privacy coins because people might start to try using them to avoid taxes etc. This could backfire heavily. As for which ones are the best, I personally prefer CLOAK and SUMO.
George_de_la_jungla

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

sumokoin is a fork of monero.... i prefer spectrecoin. Best and innovate technology
obit33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

sumokoin is a fork of monero.... i prefer spectrecoin. Best and innovate technology

correct about sumokoin, it's just a cheap copy with a huge 10% premine... they bring nothing new to monero...

about xspec: it's pure vapourware at the moment... There's no proof whatsoever that they cracked stealth staking. There's no white paper, there's no technical details... there's no peerreview, there's just (empty) promises...

gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

I like DeepOnion seems like the coin that will likely get more attention because of the great community and also the tech that gets steadily involved.
Sumo and Spectrecoin are also good choices, but dont go with verge! It was nice for a quick buck but nothing more. It will go down from where it is now.

Still my favourite is DeepOnion, they get some really nice speed these days and 100$ is surely possible so atleast an x5 for people who want to join now.
obit33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:19:03 PM

I like DeepOnion seems like the coin that will likely get more attention because of the great community and also the tech that gets steadily involved.
Sumo and Spectrecoin are also good choices, but dont go with verge! It was nice for a quick buck but nothing more. It will go down from where it is now.

Still my favourite is DeepOnion, they get some really nice speed these days and 100$ is surely possible so atleast an x5 for people who want to join now.

but why??? deeponion is not an anonymous coin, it has a rich list. This means:
  • you send onions to me
  • I get to see your address
  • I can copy your address and look into the block explorer
  • I can see how much onions you have, whom you transacted with, how much, at what time, etc...

http://explorer.deeponion.org/richlist

Please explain how this is an anonymous coin. Imagine you transfer money to me, and I can see how much is in your bank account, when and for how much and with who you transacted... would you say that is anonymous?

Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

Verge, Spectre and Deeponion should develop their system more than this. Their way is too long from now on. I will say zcash and monero for privacy type coins. They proved their system and they were adopted as you know.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:08:50 PM

• you send onions to me
  • I can see how much onions you have, whom you transacted with, how much, at what time, etc...

Please explain how this is an anonymous coin. Imagine you transfer money to me, and I can see how much is in your bank account, when and for how much and with who you transacted... would you say that is anonymous?

It's not anonymous, the fact that transactions go trough tor doens't make it anonymous. NAV is far away more anonymous then thar deeponion crap

obit33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

• you send onions to me

It's not anonymous, the fact that transactions go trough tor doens't make it anonymous. NAV is far away more anonymous then thar deeponion crap

I agree, deeponion is not anonymous... NAV uses centralized mixers though and also has optional anonimity, which is no good...
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

• you send onions to me

I agree, deeponion is not anonymous... NAV uses centralized mixers though and also has optional anonimity, which is no good...

As far as I know, NAV has an unique concept, a transaction splits between the main chain and the so called sub chain, giving and untreceable transaction as output

cryptoclock-ro

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:13:55 PM

Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous crypto which has a great potential to grow.
Is called BitcoinZ and is less than a dollar. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:57:40 AM

You guys need to list em all...
Dash, Zec, Monero, ZClassic, ZCoin,.ZEN, Deep Onion, PIVX, NAV, Ubiq, Cloak,
SpectreCoin, Hush, SumoKoin....
If you ever needed 100 percent guaranteed privacy, you would resort to something other than crypto to maintain privacy.

What do each & every one of these have in common?
Around last May-June, not one coin in that list was over $200.
The last 3 listed were 10 to 20 cents around September.

What are the facts?
Privacy carries no guarantee. Just to emphasize that, tor, the software used in so many of these coins--was created by the military. How safe could it be?

My advise is to buy before they go over $15, $35  $75..
Privacy coins using ZSnarks
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Between the three, I'd go with XSPEC followed by Onion
trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

Personally, I am a fan of DeepOnion and have moved a lot of my xvg over there.  It's true that the air drops have been a big driver of people over there and has been a great marketing ploy, but I would hardly call it a scam.  Just as important (maybe even more important) than the functionality of the coin is the network and DeepOnion is doing a great job of building a strong network.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
Slemicek

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:51 AM

Anyone who consider xvg as anonymous is noob with absolutely no tech knowledge. Verge only has optional stealth adressesing aka wraith, which does not even work now. One dev coding, not delivering promised roadmap since June, just postpone half of features with constant lying, then McAfee pumped it and now newbs keep yelling that Verge is private. Lol
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

Personally, I am a fan of DeepOnion and have moved a lot of my xvg over there.  It's true that the air drops have been a big driver of people over there and has been a great marketing ploy, but I would hardly call it a scam.  Just as important (maybe even more important) than the functionality of the coin is the network and DeepOnion is doing a great job of building a strong network.

Before judging for real the future of deeponion I wanna wait a couple months after airdrop will end (I'm waiting the same thing for Bitcore)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: