Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy getting important: Verge or Spectrecoin or DeepOnion??  (Read 1891 times)
Tekunda (OP)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

I feel that in the coming years privacy coins will become more important. One of the features of cryptocurrency should be anonymous money transfers, at least this feature should lure many customers.
Look at the Muslim world and its completely private Hawala money transfer system.
1.3 billion people use the Hawala system.
So I am down to three privacy coins to eventually invest into on of those:

Verge, Deeponion and Spectre.

Could you give me an educated opinion which of the three has the best chances to rise, maybe not to the moon but tenfold would be nice. That is of course if customers should decide to make privacy an important feature when buying a coin.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:42:44 PM

Verge and Deeponion are just Bitcoin used with TOR, i have no ideas of Spectrecoin.   All transactions can be traced when using Bitcoin.   I sugest you to look into Monero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZi9xx6aiuY
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

update : namewastaken

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:56:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AnVWvcY.jpg

i can only say this : xspec is currently undervalued and their tech/dev team is currently working hard on the software, they lack marketing but they are pretty new imo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:11:58 PM

OK guys, take a look at what Kovri is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxgbLI6IZGs&feature=youtu.be

Is not live but soon TM. Is years ahead then Tor or whatever Verge or Onion have.  Difference is that Monero also have 3 other important things to actually hide transactions and not just your IP Tongue
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:28:03 PM

zencash ofc

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
mrnuts

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:31:58 PM

Spectrecoin actually looks quite cool... I need to do more research on this coin, any link would be appreciated  Smiley Smiley

Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:47:42 PM

ZENCASH (ZEN) for TRUE Privacy and If you don't want ending up crying your heart out (yes deeponion we are looking at you)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:53:54 PM

For privacy features and return on investment, spectrecoin is the best option here. It is the most anonymous coins on the market and very undervalued. However, deeponion is more widely known due to a bigger marketing campaign so tough one.

xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:22:18 PM

I feel that in the coming years privacy coins will become more important. One of the features of cryptocurrency should be anonymous money transfers, at least this feature should lure many customers.
Look at the Muslim world and its completely private Hawala money transfer system.

Could you give me an educated opinion which of the three has the best chances to rise, maybe not to the moon but tenfold would be nice. That is of course if customers should decide to make privacy an important feature when buying a coin.

I'm not sure why you think that these coins are going to be the future of anonymous transfers.

In my opinion, this field is led by Monero full stop. ZCash coming in as second and Dash third. PIVX is basically Dash. Deeponion is shady af and potentially a scam. Verge, never did reserach so can't say anything but market cap is low. Spectre, never heard of it till a week or two ago.

Stick to Monero, it has the greatest chance of being the succeeding force in anonymous txs.
groundcontrol67

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

I'm not sure why you think that these coins are going to be the future of anonymous transfers.

In my opinion, this field is led by Monero full stop. ZCash coming in as second and Dash third. PIVX is basically Dash. Deeponion is shady af and potentially a scam. Verge, never did reserach so can't say anything but market cap is low. Spectre, never heard of it till a week or two ago.

Stick to Monero, it has the greatest chance of being the succeeding force in anonymous txs.

I feel like a lot of the hype with deeponion is just created by the holders who participated in the airdrops, I've yet to really see anyone who doesn't really benefit financially shouting their praises of deeponion.

Why is it that you all feel private transfers is so important however? If you don't mind sharing, personally I don't really see any reason so I'm interested.

NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

not deep onion Tongue
they hardly release something really useful.. only working on their bounty rules

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:48:38 PM

All those coins seem like they've been played and used up already. I wouldn't want to invest in a coin like that.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:50:52 PM

I have no idea about they are all. I only know about the monero as the best privacy coin in this time, you can try to see that in the future. they are all not worth to be your investment. zcash seems better than it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:55:43 PM

Verge what the fuck, it is a newbie coin, how do you know that it is going to be the best one from all that list? And deeponion is a good project, only a good project for those who are collecting their onions on the signature campaign, otherwise, it is not profitable for the investors.
Monero is, and is going to be the best anonymous coin, no matter what, it has been in here for years, and nobody had issues with this coin regarding to the anonymity.
So i will keep holding them for a long time, i am not in a hurry to dump them, because i really trust on their system.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:59:29 PM

None among the three mentioned. In terms of privacy and anonymity, nothing can beat Monero for me. Not especially the ones that are very new and are still on the process of fully developing their coins and projects in general. Verge is great. But still below Monero. Spectre and Deeponion are both very new in the field and have really yet to prove that theirs is the best choice for an anonymous transaction. Monero is still the leader for now.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:53:34 AM

OK guys, take a look at what Kovri is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxgbLI6IZGs&feature=youtu.be

Is not live but soon TM. Is years ahead then Tor or whatever Verge or Onion have.  Difference is that Monero also have 3 other important things to actually hide transactions and not just your IP Tongue

You do know Kovri is exactly what Verge has. Tor+I2P integration. Verge has Atomic Swaps too, just a terrible team behind it which is why it wont take off.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:05:41 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AnVWvcY.jpg

i can only say this : xspec is currently undervalued and their tech/dev team is currently working hard on the software, they lack marketing but they are pretty new imo

Totally agree. It is only luck/timing, being in the right place at the right time, that XSPEC = 0,40$ - Monero 120$ - Dash 450$

I like XMR a little better, XSPEC is like DSH in that regard that it allows non-anonymous transactions which is very bad for privacy. Exchanges etc. could force customers to use the public transaction type.

But hey, DSH is 1000 times higher than XSPEC and does not have tor integration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth is the new hatespeech.
happyhours

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:06:21 AM

Spectre could be the dark horse of the three coins you gave but Monero would still be the king.

thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:42:59 PM

DeepOnion fanboi here Smiley
There is a lot going on in the forums, but if you take a closer look, you'll see that there is development on the more technical side too, and at least up to now, the devs are delivering ahead of schedule, so I think the DeepSend functionality, that makes it even more anonymous, will be implemented when they say it will, which is "Q4", so before the new year.
It could be time to stop the fud and start the stacking.
Noob fanboi signing out Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:52:44 PM

I see that no one is talking about NAV here. I suggest you to read what Navtech is about https://navcoin.org/news/a-guide-to-navtech/. I'm sure more intrigued by this then two coins with just a TOR integration. NAV will also launch smart contracts in the future to develop adapps (anonymous dapps)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: