Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PopulTrade - Create, join, or invest in any business  (Read 6073 times)
PopulTrade (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:42 PM

Did you know: in all Circuls (groups of people with similar interests) the capital earned from commissions, businesses, ads, etc. will be used to:
invest in new ideas and businesses,
Circul community activities,
to pay the Circuls elected workers,
to reward members for their activities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:10:39 PM

polular trade is a popular way to expose all..and get good market for your project.the best thing is by using your project or advertise here.nott only u can earn good benifit of money but also fu can earn free btc by....this post..ao be here.and be active.
Here you told that they can make free btc by this project.
can we make also free btc also form this project?Huh

you can get free PopulTrade tokens if you are active in any Circul ...

What is a Circul ? Would live some free popul as well.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:33:17 PM

polular trade is a popular way to expose all..and get good market for your project.the best thing is by using your project or advertise here.nott only u can earn good benifit of money but also fu can earn free btc by....this post..ao be here.and be active.
Here you told that they can make free btc by this project.
can we make also free btc also form this project?Huh

you can get free PopulTrade tokens if you are active in any Circul ...

What is a Circul ? Would live some free popul as well.

A Circul is a place where people (with similar interests) join forces and create businesses and ideas, all the money collected through PT tools is used by Circuls and used for financing ideas/businesses, members recreational activities, workers, etc.. Circuls are lead by its members - they decide where the money goes etc.. The beauty of Circuls is that anyone can be part of it and anyone can create or join a business. To prevent a stagnation once a Circul reaches a certain amount of businesses and its members have a name the Circul forks and the newly created Circul is independent from the main Circul - you can invest in it, a forked Circul can invest in businesses and so on and the most important part is that the Circul lives from its businesses and investments a forked Circul will not get the money from PT tools, that way the main Circul allows new members to thrive.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

If after ICO will remain unfulfilled tokens, they will remain in reserve or be "destroyed"?
its in thier token policy if it not reach its cap it will be destroy

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

Popul Trade is seems like a good project . very promising . need more information. Can you guys tell us details about it?
You find it here. They wrote in great detail about it.
https://www.popultrade.com/
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:54:45 PM

Is the token is free after joining here...or I need to buy some token or invest here to earn token...As I see the project is interesting...

You can join our Newsletter, Telegram, FB or twitter to get some PCP tokens. Once Popultrade Circuls will start to work you can ear PCP by helping projects or the Circuls community.

Oh now I see...it is easy to earn by those bounty program...can I know what is the price of PCP coin in the ICO??
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

Did you know that PopulTrade is designed so no stagnation is possible, not like what is happening now in systems like google and similar where once the start period is over you have to pay a fortune to achieve something … In PopulTrade if you are first or last you will always have the same opportunities … 

So it means that even if we are one of last people who joined, we are still in the earner's list same as the others who joined first. Opportunity is already on our way and you guys made one of these opportunities for us to earn and make good profits in the future.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:16:12 PM

How does a smart contract enter the project?

hi, smart contracts will be the base of Circuls, Circuls will be lead by members using smart contracts ...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

Is the token is free after joining here...or I need to buy some token or invest here to earn token...As I see the project is interesting...

You can join our Newsletter, Telegram, FB or twitter to get some PCP tokens. Once Popultrade Circuls will start to work you can ear PCP by helping projects or the Circuls community.

Oh now I see...it is easy to earn by those bounty program...can I know what is the price of PCP coin in the ICO??

$0.1 usd
cointldr

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:36 PM

You can check a report that we made about PopulTrade ICO.

https://cointldr.com/popultrade-ico-report

If you have any questions ... just ask. Wink
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:51 PM

I didn't see yet when you will added exchanger.
Can you tell me when you will add exchanger on popultrade??
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:04:48 AM

Hi, we are currently in talks with a few exchanges , we will be listed in max a day after the ico ends.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:04:40 AM

is there a minimum or maximun of investment for popultrade?

hi, the minimum is 1.1M, the max 19M
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:01:43 PM

Hi, we are currently in talks with a few exchanges , we will be listed in max a day after the ico ends.

Which one first? Thanks

we cant disclose this know but we are in talk with 4 ...
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:05:54 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade you will be able to invest in a group of businesses like for example - 10, 20 or more restaurants in a city will form a group where you will be able to invest and own a part of the group …
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

Did you know: in Popultrade you will be able to invest in a group of businesses like for example - 10, 20 or more restaurants in a city will form a group where you will be able to invest and own a part of the group …

I didn't know that. Will that be a restaurant chain or different types of restaurants? Will the names be shared with investors.
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:40:21 PM

how much is raised in pre ico till now?

We didn’t had a preico , bu we rised 300.000 usd from private investors
PopulTrade (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

I didn't know that. Will that be a restaurant chain or different types of restaurants? Will the names be shared with investors.

All groups of businesses will be public, you will be able to access their businesses reports, plans, etc. A group can be composed of different restaurants.
bonghip

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

bông

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:09 AM

Is there a possiblity that the token price gets lower than .1 usd?? Or is it just as it is?

Mr. Disruption

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:25:16 AM

Will the investments run through apps?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: