Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Highest paying earn bitcoin site?  (Read 10273 times)
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:15:35 PM

Come up with your own thing, this is the digital age after all. Quit sitting on your ass expecting someone to hand you free money for nothing.

Invent a damn faucet for gods sake, because you must be stupid if you don't think someone, somewhere is getting rich off all you fools.

Also... I don't imagine any of these faucet operators come close to what I make with my own "digital age" business... [ none of your business ]
( I have been working with computers since the 70's ) 

You have no idea...    Tongue   LOL 
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:21:04 PM

Come up with your own thing, this is the digital age after all. Quit sitting on your ass expecting someone to hand you free money for nothing.

Invent a damn faucet for gods sake, because you must be stupid if you don't think someone, somewhere is getting rich off all you fools.

Also... I don't imagine any of these faucet operators come close to what I make with my own "digital age" business... [ none of your business ]
( I have been working with computers since the 70's ) 

You have no idea...    Tongue   LOL 

Con-grad-u-lations. I'm a 23 year old high school dropout who made over 90K last year, all on the books and legal. I run a network in a CNC machine shop with well over 20 computers, and I've built a brand new pc using every new chipset, cpu arch, and GC arch in the last 3 years. I also know how to program, set up, and run CNC lathes, mills, routers, waterjets, press brakes, and other things you've never heard of. You have no idea, lololol

I have no idea what the newbie lottery is and I really don't care, nor do I care what you do for a living. I'm too busy educating myself on my own time instead of wasting precious life on "faucets"

I also have absolutely zero interest in a thread called "how do I get free bitcoins" because I'm wise enough to know that people don't give stuff away for free. So you'd be right, forget reading that. And as far as needing free bitcoins to know how they work, lol. Whatever man, sure is difficult getting and sending bitcoins. I mean it took all of 5 minutes of reading! Think of all the faucet money I missed out on!!!

But what exactly do my, or your, accomplishments have to do with this? All I know is you are an incredible bigshot with nothing better to do than make 2 bucks an hour  Roll Eyes

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 09:52:16 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2013, 10:08:45 PM by Portnoy

I also have absolutely zero interest in a thread called "how do I get free bitcoins"...

Then I am done trying to have a mature conversation with you... just another troll who takes as much time and effort, to tell us how we are wasting our time, as it takes for someone to check through all the faucets.

But feel free to keep lecturing everyone else on what fools they are...  I am sure it must make you feel very intelligent.  

Btw, That thread was titled: What good is it if one only gets very very small amounts?

And here is the complete contents since you are too lazy to check it out:

A reply I made in another thread about the complaint that free bitcoin sites, like the ones listed here, are not worth it... what good are they if one only gets very very small amounts that is not worth the time... etc.

---

Well no one, I hope, is suggesting that this is a viable source of income which
will allow one to give up their regular job.    Cheesy
( then again, who knows what 0.0053 BTC [the amount complained about] might be worth several years from now. )

When I first found out about Bitcoin I wanted to try it out as soon as possible; I am sure many other newbies are the same.

Signing up to some exchange or using some of the other methods for buying bitcoins can be a hassle, and can have fees higher
than someone just wanting to try things out would like. 

So using these few free bitcoins sites can be a good way of trying things out... it is exciting to get that first payment to ones
wallet... and if other newbies are like me they will be just as excited to gather enough together to send them off to a friend
or a worthy charity or the like, in order to try sending as well as receiving. 

And getting new users excited about Bitcoin and getting them using it right away can only be good for Bitcoin as a whole.
bynum (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:40:02 AM

So I just got home from my real job. No, I'm not some hotshot getting rich off running computer networks or selling awesome ideas like Lemonude. I make just enough to pay the bills. I don't have any special skills, and no matter how many times you tell me that I should be spending time acquiring skills, you obviously don't understand my situation. I'm just not as privileged as many of you seem to be. Thanks for reminding me how shitty my life is, JERKS.
bynum (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 12:53:37 AM

Back to the topic: Bitcoinget is good for some people ( e.g. videos available to view are often dependent on ones location )
but there are lots of other sites that some may find better... and of course there is nothing wrong with using them all.

Free Bitcoin Sites ( newbie version, including newbie lotto )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90718

Thanks for at least trying to get back on topic. I like your list a lot. The only thing I wished was if it were updated with payout information, since the amounts change so frequently on these sites. I never know if I'm getting the best deal.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:00:55 AM

So I just got home from my real job. No, I'm not some hotshot getting rich off running computer networks or selling awesome ideas like Lemonude. I make just enough to pay the bills. I don't have any special skills, and no matter how many times you tell me that I should be spending time acquiring skills, you obviously don't understand my situation. I'm just not as privileged as many of you seem to be. Thanks for reminding me how shitty my life is, JERKS.

All I am saying is invest the time in yourself and it will reward you so much more than anything "free."

I didn't go to any fancy school, I didn't have any special privileges, and I'm really nothing special. Everything I learned came from the internet, something you seem to have at home even. I spent most my time in a public library.

Pardon me for thinking you were worth more than $2.00 an hour, that won't happen again  Wink

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:11:50 PM

I dont see the problem. There's lemonade recipes all over the net.
BrannigansLaw

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 01:57:14 PM

Wow. Some disgusting personalities on this forum. Can't you view from other people's perspectives?
apollojmr

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:14:23 PM

Personally I think its a good way to spend time that could be spent on other time wasting things. I have about 200 coins and I still go to bitvisitor.com everyday to get more free coins and to keep the bitcoin alive!

So far the highest paying site I have found is Bitcoinget. They're paying 50 ubtc for each video compared to Cointube which only pays 10 ubtc. Plus they have tasks which let you earn even more if you put some work into it. Are there any other sites I might not know about that pay even better?

You should not waste your time with that kind of website

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 02:17:34 PM

Faucets are good fun and I think people realize it's not going to make them a fortune. Still I have to agree with the OP, BitcoinGet does pay considerably well compared to many faucets and even more if you're prepared to do a few simple tasks such as reviewing websites, etc. Smiley

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1044

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2013, 02:27:24 PM

I also started with various faucets but soon found them not worth the time and effort. Don't expect too much (or anything at all) from the "free" sites!

Couldn't agree more. I too was first drawn in by the free bitcoins, but I found out that time can be just as valuable as any money, and the time required to spend on these sites is outrageous if you want to even make .001 btc.

derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 02:58:04 PM

Well, if bitcoin goes to $1000, he'd have been making $20 an hour Wink

Not that I think thats likely any time soon, but regardless..

If you insist on "bitcoins" then you're going to be stuck with those extremely low paying things. However there are survey sites that are a bit better in $/hr, but you might not be able to get it out as cash and would instead have to get gift cards or other random things.

Even better use of that time... couponing? Those savings can go directly into buying bitcoin.

Good luck Smiley
kenstu22

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 09:54:11 AM

I tried many sites--reward impossibly small for the effort
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 09:56:21 AM

Depends where you live. The worth of a bitcoin can be different in may countries.

ag346

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:34:29 AM

i invested only 1BTC in Shares, now they generating my Fees and way more, than one Hour on all Faucets today.
Now i can lurk all Day long at Bitcointalk

I'm still new to bitcoins, can you explain how that 1BTC is generating income for you?  Are you using one of the P2P lending sites?
BitcoinBoss

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:40:24 AM

True, some sites pay stupidly low, a few satoshi at best. The best I have found is BitcoinGet.com. They pay 50μBTC for each video watched and often significantly more for completing relatively simple tasks. It won't make you rich but it is possible to make a few of $ worth of BTC a day which is a lot more than most faucets.

FREE BITCOIN ! ---> FreeBitco.in (Faucet + Multiplier) <--- FREE BITCOIN !
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:48:28 AM

coinchat.org

Someone has earned over 0.5 BTC in about two weeks..
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 10:49:26 AM

i invested only 1BTC in Shares, now they generating my Fees and way more, than one Hour on all Faucets today.

I'm still new to bitcoins, can you explain how that 1BTC is generating income for you?  Are you using one of the P2P lending sites?

Try coinlenders actually Smiley

The largest current Bitcoin lending operation.
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:54:18 AM

coinchat.org

Someone has earned over 0.5 BTC in about two weeks..
How's that possible? Shocked

apollojmr

Activity: 311

The Power Of The Coin Is Awesome!!

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 05:19:17 PM

Try coinlenders actually Smiley

The largest current Bitcoin lending operation.

I am actually positive that coinlenders works! I made over a coin on a deposit I made a while ago. I did a 30 day cd at 25.5% and I was happy with the return.

What you think you become. Bitrated user: apollojmr.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: