Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4625 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

Interesting project. I think that the price will quickly go up and I can quickly make money on it.
Well, real investors are only interested in this) I would recommend studying the project in more detail. But in any case, the tokens are already on the exchange so I will buy there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

Interesting project. I think that the price will quickly go up and I can quickly make money on it.
Well, real investors are only interested in this) I would recommend studying the project in more detail. But in any case, the tokens are already on the exchange so I will buy there.
Yes, we will monitor the dynamics of the exchange rate. Praad is now crypto currency is experiencing a small crisis.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

Do you plan to add this token to other exchanges? I think it could make a coin more popular.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

Do you plan to add this token to other exchanges? I think it could make a coin more popular.
I think this is now not so important. The most important thing is to launch the platform and connect to it the authoritative partners.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:45 PM

I think this is now not so important. The most important thing is to launch the platform and connect to it the authoritative partners.
I think work on this is already underway. I'll wait for the report from the developers. it will be very important to integrate this system.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

I think work on this is already underway. I'll wait for the report from the developers. it will be very important to integrate this system.
I think developers understand this well. I must say that this is just a great concept and he has a great future, I think so.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

I think developers understand this well. I must say that this is just a great concept and he has a great future, I think so.
Well, let's see how this all works in practice. While I do not quite understand the concept of work.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Well, let's see how this all works in practice. While I do not quite understand the concept of work.
if it is easy to explain, this is the payment system of the next generation. And I think it will be very much in demand.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

if it is easy to explain, this is the payment system of the next generation. And I think it will be very much in demand.
I agree with you and I think it will be so. I've already decided to buy tokens and I'm happy that they are on the exchange.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

Hey. Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will go up very quickly.
Well, for this developers will have to offer something unique. Only after that can you judge the success of the project.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

Well, for this developers will have to offer something unique. Only after that can you judge the success of the project.

Well, the tokens already on the exchange is a good step. Now you need to integrate this system into the stores.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

Well, the tokens already on the exchange is a good step. Now you need to integrate this system into the stores.
Well, let's see how all this will work and I hope that the price of the token will quickly go up right after the market stabilizes.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

Well, let's see how all this will work and I hope that the price of the token will quickly go up right after the market stabilizes.
now is a very good time to buy tokens and I think this should be used. Moreover, the concept itself is very promising and will be in demand.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

please tell me how the platform will make money? If the commission on the platform will be zero.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

please tell me how the platform will make money? If the commission on the platform will be zero.
I understand that the developers will have their own pool of tokens and it will allow them to earn very well on the growth of the price.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

I understand that the developers will have their own pool of tokens and it will allow them to earn very well on the growth of the price.
Well, we'll see. I hope it will be so and the project will be successful in any case. I think such a payment system will be very in demand.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

Well, we'll see. I hope it will be so and the project will be successful in any case. I think such a payment system will be very in demand.
Well, that's the way it should work. I will buy tokens on the exchange in the near future and I will be able to make very good money on this. If you keep them until December.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:55 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:16:12 AM by Badamainleyd

Well, that's the way it should work. I will buy tokens on the exchange in the near future and I will be able to make very good money on this. If you keep them until December.
It may even have to be kept longer. It will be necessary to sell when the price of BTC is about $ 20,000.
snos-boss

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

It may even have to be kept longer. It will be necessary to sell when the price of BTC is about $ 20,000.
I do not know how long it will take to get the price of bitcoin $ 20,000. But in any case, I see the prospect of this project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

The project will be very popular in all countries of the world. I think that the developers will wait for us working prototypes in the near future. So it will be easier to draw conclusions.
Well, the tokens are already on the exchange and I think the alpha version will be launched pretty soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: