Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4633 times)
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

What functionality of your development is already available for use? I see that you have good results on the exchange. I hope the project will continue to expand.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Does your project provide any bonuses for token holders in the long term? I would appreciate more information on the profits for investors.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

Does your project provide any bonuses for token holders in the long term? I would appreciate more information on the profits for investors.
This is me too interested. I see some brief information on the site. Where can I find detailed description? Since the project seems to me to have perspective.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:47:16 PM

This is me too interested. I see some brief information on the site. Where can I find detailed description? Since the project seems to me to have perspective.
Yes, you can make money on the growth of the price of the token. But I did not hear anything about the dividends. But for me the prospect of growth is simply huge.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

Yes, you can make money on the growth of the price of the token. But I did not hear anything about the dividends. But for me the prospect of growth is simply huge.
Yes, if you buy tokens now, you can earn very well on this. But I would like the developers to show something. For example, the alpha version.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:30:09 PM

Yes, if you buy tokens now, you can earn very well on this. But I would like the developers to show something. For example, the alpha version.
Or it will be possible to see participation in conferences. I will follow how it all works. I like how it all works.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

It's just a great project. Such a payment system will simply be in great demand if the team does not fail.
The project is a very authoritative team and it will be able to do everything for the growth of this project. I do not even doubt it.
Letopisets

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

It's just a great project. Such a payment system will simply be in great demand if the team does not fail.
The project is a very authoritative team and it will be able to do everything for the growth of this project. I do not even doubt it.
Well, let's see how this will develop. I will follow the pace of development. The very concept I like very much, I think many people will use this project.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:59:00 AM

Tell me please, what do you see as the perspective of this platform? So how do you want to win the competition in this huge market?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

Tell me please, what do you see as the perspective of this platform? So how do you want to win the competition in this huge market?
Well, the project has all the prospects for this. This is security, speed of transactions and zero commissions.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

Well, the project has all the prospects for this. This is security, speed of transactions and zero commissions.
We will look at how this works. I think the world needs a new generation payment system. So I will follow the announcements from the developers.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

We will look at how this works. I think the world needs a new generation payment system. So I will follow the announcements from the developers.
And what profit can be obtained by the platform with active work for the first year of development? Do you have any approximate calculations?
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

As I understand it, the product is designed for the work of simple users and business clients. Terms of participation for both categories will you be offered the same?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

As I understand it, the product is designed for the work of simple users and business clients. Terms of participation for both categories will you be offered the same?
I read that business companies should contact the product team to establish contact and discuss issues related to working on the platform.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

I like your solution to online shopping problems. This can bring a good profit. Where can I find a more detailed description of your product?
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

I like your solution to online shopping problems. This can bring a good profit. Where can I find a more detailed description of your product?
I too would like to get the details of the product. I think a new version of white Paper will be released soon. As long as I see in the roadmap the quickest time to work on the project. I think there may be a quick return on investment.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

Beautiful project. The site has all the information. I would like to see this system as soon as possible.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Payment system of the future. This is really what the modern world needs. I think the project will be a great success if the team fulfills its promises.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

Payment system of the future. This is really what the modern world needs. I think the project will be a great success if the team fulfills its promises.
agree with you. And I'm glad that the tokens are already on the exchange, I think this is only the beginning of the development of the project.
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

Will there be a airdrop or bounty program? I would like to participate in this and get my tokens for free. Now is this possible?
Tokens are already traded on some popular exchanges and for this I think the bounty of the program will be gone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: