Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4623 times)
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

The Paypex team was able to gather a large community in chat rooms, but now little attention is paid to it. What is it related to?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

I read earlier that the team has already conducted beta testing of the application. I have not received more information about the stage of development. What stages of work have already been carried out?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

The Paypex team was able to gather a large community in chat rooms, but now little attention is paid to it. What is it related to?
This was the case throughout the development period. I am glad to even small reports that in September there will be a presentation of Paypex. 
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

I read earlier that the team has already conducted beta testing of the application. I have not received more information about the stage of development. What stages of work have already been carried out?
I would also like to hear the opinion of the test participants. Did the third-party experts participate in this testing process? Is there an opinion?
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

This was the case throughout the development period. I am glad to even small reports that in September there will be a presentation of Paypex. 
Well, I think the main thing now for Paypex is to get support of partners and participants of e-commerce. I think we'll know this news right away.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Everything is very unclear on the project. I have not found more information about the project news.  The only thing left is to wait for the presentation to understand the principle of working with the application.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:31:03 PM

I would also like to hear the opinion of the test participants. Did the third-party experts participate in this testing process? Is there an opinion?
This information has been available for a long time. Now, I'm sure, the final application development is already underway. I think that during this time and with good capital, the team will be able to implement their purse.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:35:02 PM

Well, I think the main thing now for Paypex is to get support of partners and participants of e-commerce. I think we'll know this news right away.
I think that the rare interaction of the team with its community can be connected with the employment of development. As long as trading on the exchange went well, the team was able to complete the testing, but that's what I think.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

I think that the rare interaction of the team with its community can be connected with the employment of development. As long as trading on the exchange went well, the team was able to complete the testing, but that's what I think.
From my experience I know that some developers, who are confident in their popularity, do little to inform the public. But there is another side...
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Until the token began to fall in price, all investors were happy to participate in the project. This is in my opinion the main interest among those present who do not counting on long-term storage.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

Until the token began to fall in price, all investors were happy to participate in the project. This is in my opinion the main interest among those present who do not counting on long-term storage.

Now there is interest among investors and users who want to get the product. I think Paypex would help simplify the lives of simple shoppers from online stores.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

From my experience I know that some developers, who are confident in their popularity, do little to inform the public. But there is another side...
Well, of course there is. Interest to the coin falls precisely because of the fact that there is uncertainty about the future fate of the project. I do not want to be a pessimist, but the result of the work shows us not the best side of the team, about which little is known.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

Now there is interest among investors and users who want to get the product. I think Paypex would help simplify the lives of simple shoppers from online stores.
We should wait for the presentation to discuss the quality of the project and its advantages. I want to see Paypex in action, the rapid growth PAYX me intrigued.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

We should wait for the presentation to discuss the quality of the project and its advantages. I want to see Paypex in action, the rapid growth PAYX me intrigued.
No one argues with that. I also want to understand the idea of Paypex and test it in real life. Since what we saw in the video review is very interesting development.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

Everything is very unclear on the project. I have not found more information about the project news.  The only thing left is to wait for the presentation to understand the principle of working with the application.
The Paypex platform directly connects to payment service providers that protect management, cryptocurrency and other payment transactions. It helps users protect revenues, increase sales, and reduce payment prices.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

No one argues with that. I also want to understand the idea of Paypex and test it in real life. Since what we saw in the video review is very interesting development.
The phased provision of the development description contributed to investor confidence in the Paypex. But I think that soon we will be given the first review of development.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:09:05 AM

I read that Paypex will be able to provide instant currency transfers when paying for purchases. With what tools will this be done?
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

All solutions are fully integrated, leading to better customer experience and more efficient management of chargebacks. Will the team work on the instruct of consumers in the first stages of application launch?
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

All solutions are fully integrated, leading to better customer experience and more efficient management of chargebacks. Will the team work on the instruct of consumers in the first stages of application launch?
Probably, this will not be necessary, as the simple interface will provide easy access of users and their ability to work on a platform.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

I read that Paypex will be able to provide instant currency transfers when paying for purchases. With what tools will this be done?
The developers position themselves as a modern technology blockchain, which works on the basis of Ethereum. But I did not understand exactly how the instant payment will be provided. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: