Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4633 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

I think that the team should carry out more promotions, so that simple users can learn about the creation of such a wallet.
You're talking about the fair work of a marketing campaign. But now it is also important for the team to make a qualitative review of the product, which will provide more information about the possibilities of Paypex.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Only EtherDelta is your partner exchange? You do not plan to increase access of investors to Payx through other exchanges?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Many developments offer users the speed of work. How can this be achieved with the help of Paypex purse? What is your difference from other purses?
I think that we will just evaluate the quality of work in this purse can only after the launch of the product and apply it in real life. So far I am not clear about the payment for use.
The team says that their wallet is completely free, but must be replenished Payx, and redeemed with tokens. I think that there will be a write off of tokens from the account for each payment in any currency.
During the start of the Paypex wallet, only one currency  support -  "$" (USD) will be available during the first period of work. It is possible that when the product is expanded to different regions, the team will offer other options as well.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Tell me please, the team takes part in the sale of tokens on the exchange, or now the tokens of the team are blocked for a certain period? I don't know where to find such details.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:52:08 AM

Many developments offer users the speed of work. How can this be achieved with the help of Paypex purse? What is your difference from other purses?
I think that we will just evaluate the quality of work in this purse can only after the launch of the product and apply it in real life. So far I am not clear about the payment for use.
The team says that their wallet is completely free, but must be replenished Payx, and redeemed with tokens. I think that there will be a write off of tokens from the account for each payment in any currency.
During the start of the Paypex wallet, only one currency  support -  "$" (USD) will be available during the first period of work. It is possible that when the product is expanded to different regions, the team will offer other options as well.
That doesn't surprise me. The most common currency for any purchase or sale at the moment is the US dollar.   So this is the right course to popularize the Paypex wallet.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

I understand the idea. I am sure that the deposit function will be of interest to buyers. But the Paypex team has been working on creating a purse for a long time. When do we wait for the app to exit?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

Interest in your presentation is not fading. But the price of the exchange can grow even more after starting your wallet. I think that the saturation of the market has not yet happened.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

I found information that the team is preparing to release their product by April 2019. But there is no detail. Now the team offers to register and receive information update.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

Interest in your presentation is not fading. But the price of the exchange can grow even more after starting your wallet. I think that the saturation of the market has not yet happened.
Yes, the price always surprises me. Of course, there are periods of cost reduction, but the main line rises up. I think that Paypex paid a lot of attention to the marketing company after the completion of ICO.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

I found information that the team is preparing to release their product by April 2019. But there is no detail. Now the team offers to register and receive information update.
I'm sorry, can I find out where you got this information? I would like to know the source.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

I'm sorry, can I find out where you got this information? I would like to know the source.
This is very valuable information for me. I think that the full version of the product will be ready for April 2019. Will the release be carried out?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:36:52 AM

This is very valuable information for me. I think that the full version of the product will be ready for April 2019. Will the release be carried out?
I wonder why shifted the project implementation period? The roadmap indicated the dates that would complete the product development this year.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:40:28 AM

I also found a brief overview and the upcoming plans of Paypex. But very little information for the prediction. Now you should wait for the news from the team.
https://datar.co/cryptocurrency/paypex/
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

I now more understanding of the project implementation deadlines. But why is the information not updated on the official website? Which channel is the most active for communication with developers?
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:21:39 AM

The wallet that the Paypex team offers can simplify the purchase for ordinary users. Will you further expand the possibilities of your product?
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

I read about the deposit function. You can already tell what profit the owner will receive in the month of storage?
angrygerl

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

I now more understanding of the project implementation deadlines. But why is the information not updated on the official website? Which channel is the most active for communication with developers?
In any case, you can ask the questions you are interested in by sending a request to the email address contact@paypex.org. I'll wait for the news from the developers in the Telegram group.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:29 AM

Well I'd like to get an overview of this app. How can I use my Payx tokens as a simple user?
Vasyafet

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:19:20 AM

A brief description of me suggests that the project is now occupied by an important stage of development. I think the technical description will be updated before the product presentation.
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

Many participants want to get more profit. Since I see that more tokens are bought than those sold. Let's see how the period will pass before the product launch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: