Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 2666 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

bitcoin wont die because people keep working one it and even our goverments cant even control the bitcoins because they dont have an information how to use this bitcoin.
yes, I agree with you, bitcoin can not be controlled by government and certain groups, because it is clear the principle of bitcoin system is decentralized. but perhaps more exactly is bitcoin can not be dismissed by the government and other groups. so bitcoin will remain to the moon and will not die.
When some thing or someone is dead so its role is finished and I think bitcoin is playing a very big role in market and day by day its use is going high bitcoin price is very high and some countries is trying to allow bitcoin in their country even yesterday I sold some bitcoins and it give me a profit so it’s out of question that bitcoin dead and I become very disappoint when I come heard about bitcoin such a wrong statement because bitcoin is dead.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:46:23 PM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!

Not yet. Segwit2x was not even implemented. Last minutes of the implementation of segwit2x, the developers came to their senses and then pulled away the minute the community of bitcoins started crumbling. Although the update was necessary, the community didn't stood by it 'til the end.

Photographer

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

Bitcoin is alive but in a sort of comatose condition since you cannot use it pay anything because of the outrageously high fees. Not clear how it will revive.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
becks7074

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Is the bitcoin dead? What are you talking about? Personally, I do not believe !!!
galkina

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:58:05 PM

I think we can say that it is very much saturated now and thus it is better to invest in alt coins.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:19:27 PM

fort now bitcoin is not dead because many uses it and investing in, also many gaining profit from it everyday. Bitcoin is still moving up and down nor that's why I said that it is not dead it's still working.
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:21:59 PM

I don't think it's dead, but definitely paralyzed. It's just too slow and too expensive.

I wanted to buy alts today and entirely used ETH from start to finish. First time I never used BTC to purchase alts.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

I think bitcoin will be difficult to die, because the longer the higher of its selling price and more enthusiasts investing in bitcoin. That doesn’t mean bitcoin will die but bitcoin will grow successful in the future as the future currency in the digital world.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!
Bitcoin will never ne dead as long us, we the users, investors and miners of bitcoin keeps on using the bitcoin as a digital currency. Bitcoin will never be dead except stop using the bitcoin and that is an impossible event to happen. Bitcoin will be the future of the currency that will change the perceptions and opinions of many people around the world about the currency. Bitcoin is the only digital currency that has this potential. Bitcoin will live as lonh as we live. Bitcoin will continue to support us and give us a secondary source of income.
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Bitcoin will never dead, because Bitcoin is slowly making many improvements. And people are attracted to Bitcoin. Bitcoin's demand is increasing rapidly in the world, so far nothing has increased. And Bitcoin is now using people like money. So we think that Bitcoin will never be lost, but its improvement will only increase day by day.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

May be before make such threads it is better to use "search"? There are many threads with the same theme. No, Bitcoin doesn't die. Now it is just simple correction. It will end before summer. And we will see great upward trend.
SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

No its not dead,  actually its alive and continuously soaring along the whole world.  Bitcoin is a best example of a good company which they value so much the importance of every individual in the society.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

Bitcoin is not dead its alive, bitcoin is impossible dead because is the cause why we have a money because that we sustain our needs, maybe it's also a bit of a bitcoin to die if it is to use the wrong and not good doing and enter it in drugs or others, bitcoin may fall but it won't die as long as their are users,consumers,traders,investors then its impossible to happen.
jackchun

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:21:03 PM

today bitcoin price drops a lot,  what's happened ?

paternoster05

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:04:25 AM

No, bitcoin is alive and going to live as long as we support bitcoin.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

Would love any feedback!

It is very much alive. There are just people who want easy money and things to always go their way. In reality everything involves patience, risk and reward. Bitcoin will never be dead, and those who trust it will experience the reward.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

Definitely not. Do not get affected by fake news. There's a lot of them and if will get affected by it then you are already fooled by it. Sometimes we have to trust what bitcoin has to offer us. And we only believe if we have really experience negativities in the system before we consider bitcoin's status. However, bitcoin today has a healthy environment and it is still growing in terms of population. Our number is too small compared to the population of the whole world. So I must say that we should intensifynour campaign and let them know how ee could profit bitcoin by inviting more people and more investors of bitcoin or it could be also with those ICO PRojects.
Tumino

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

I think bitcoin will never die because it has been used by many people. And if there is a problem it can definitely be overcome
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

Definitely not. Do not get affected by fake news. There's a lot of them and if will get affected by it then you are already fooled by it. Sometimes we have to trust what bitcoin has to offer us. And we only believe if we have really experience negativities in the system before we consider bitcoin's status. However, bitcoin today has a healthy environment and it is still growing in terms of population. Our number is too small compared to the population of the whole world. So I must say that we should intensifynour campaign and let them know how ee could profit bitcoin by inviting more people and more investors of bitcoin or it could be also with those ICO PRojects.

fake news cant take bitcoin to go down because people nowadays are already immune to it. we can now recognize what is fake and what is legit but if ever bitcoins manages to go down. that is not related to news anymore, price fluctuations is just normal because people buy and sell for a reason. anyways , bitcoin is not yet dead because we can still see it and we can still feel its blooming career. bitcoin wont be dead as long as it is still useful.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:35:46 AM

Not, Bitcoin is not dead and I think Bitcoin will never die. This is the new idea and the solution of many financial problems. I guess people will continue to learn about Bitcoin and start to help developing Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin will continue to rise even though there will be some of price reduction along the way. But that is okay because the up and down of the price of the Bitcoin is very usuall and very normal. But I hope it will not make many people panic and freaked out and they start doing something crazy like selling all their Bitcoin at once. I hope people will start to understand that this is not the end of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: