Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 2660 times)
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

Bitcoin will never die. I am sure that it is the future currency of the world and people are crazy about this currency due to its amazing power of generating huge profits in limited time period. It has the very good price at the moment which makes people very good profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

It surely amazing it will probably sway amongst needed and undesirable while the preparation is set for it to be brought into standard society. The adventure has scarcely begun and it will be extremely rough, some sort of direction will unavoidably be set up over the world. Bitcoin is no dead it's as yet alive and today check the cost of bitcoin its cost is high and its exceptionally steady and solid in advertise and there are a great deal of nations who acknowledged bitcoin and some of them make bitcoin lawful so world need bitcoin and there is an estimation of bitcoin in showcase and in coming time bitcoin will be acknowledged by some other nation too.
taiyob

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

I can't think, Bitcoin will die. It is very Alive. Many people belive into the bitcoin becouse some time the bitcoin prices come down but never end. I hope BTC will hit 50k in 2022.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!

Bitcoin is so far from being dead. The recent drops of the price of bitcoin in the market only tells us that it is now the good time to buy bitcoin because when it will rise up again, we will earn a lot from this investment. Bitcoin is really amazing because of its fluctuations, many of us here in cryptocurrency business, earned money and start another chapter in our lives. This career is not only beneficial to us but also good for the economy in my opinion.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!
the bitcoin is so far from being dead. Maybe the value of bitcoin in the market drops it doesn't mean that the bitcoin is near from being dead because decreasing and increasing is what bitcoin really does.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

Would love any feedback!

I love this! Of course bitcoin is still alive and slaying everyday. It is dropping yes but I'll laugh at everyone's faces when it pumps up again. You are going to be left wide mouth hanging. Remember Bitcoin started from lowest before it reached the top.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

Would love any feedback!

The answer is of course no. How come that bitcoin will be dead anyways? The price of bitcoin drops because of the fluctuations it has for the past months. This is just the deflation when we all should start to buy so that when the demand and price kicks up again, we all earn a lot of money. This investment is a really good choice so I advice everyone to do the same of what I did since it has helped me last year.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Bitcoin will never die. Although bitcoin has a lot of fluctuations, there is a lot of negative information about bitcoin in the media. Even the price of bitcoin has dropped sharply but it still exists. At present, bitcoin is showing signs of recovery.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Jexjatto

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

Would love any feedback!

It's obvious bitcoin is not dead, just as the market rise and falls in the economy, that is how it is with crypto currencies, as it goes, the system will become better and more reliable, ...It is here to stay .
azisdoank

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

i think ofcourse not because every country is using the bitcoin for the transaction and it also has a supperate atm machine where they can convert the crypto currency to the hard cash and bitcoin will be the future of the currency that will change the perceptions and opinions of many people around the world about the currency. Bitcoin is the only digital currency that has this potential. Bitcoin will live as lonh as we live. Bitcoin will continue to support us and give us a secondary source of income
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

Bitcoin is not dead and bitcoin will never be dead. The price of bitcoin is low in this moment but the bitcoin itself is not dead. As long as there are investors that investing their money and there are people joining the signature campaigns and there are people who are buying and selling bitcoin, bitcoin is still alive and it will never die.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:46:18 AM

Bitcoin is alive and will live! Where do these questions come from? Do not you follow the crypto world? Bitcoin is only gaining momentum now
dianepot

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

I didnt agree that bitcoin is dead . Maybe its price today is low but time will come that it will rise again and for sure it will surpass the last years price . Many people believe that bitcoin is the future currency so it wont die . As long as there are lots of people who believes on it, it wont going to happen. This is the time where your patience will be measured. If you dont have patience and you will going to sell all your bitcoins , then its your loss. This is what crypto life is. Patience is virtue .
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:34 AM

The demand of bitcoin is increasing in market due to the more number of investors present, as the demand increases so is with its worth .Bitcoin is fulfilling all the demands of comfort and needs and is becoming an obsession for the people.

Of course Bitcoin is not dead and I think it will cntinue to flourished into the upcoming years as its demand also continue to increase as time goes by. And many people are becoming bitcoin users and investors.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

The demand of bitcoin is increasing in market due to the more number of investors present, as the demand increases so is with its worth .Bitcoin is fulfilling all the demands of comfort and needs and is becoming an obsession for the people.

Of course Bitcoin is not dead and I think it will cntinue to flourished into the upcoming years as its demand also continue to increase as time goes by. And many people are becoming bitcoin users and investors.

For me bitcoin never be die because of many people use it and many people invest on bitcoin and we know bitcoin will be continue to rise the price because of people trust on bitcoin and bitcoin theres a big chances to use in every country because this currency is developing a new currency and we can trust to sale and easy to trade.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

Its not DEAD!! Bitcoin is always alive and still changing the currencies in a good way
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:57:40 AM

Those people who are member of the FUD organization for sure will take time and add some impact to the community by creating tons of articles and will say that the current correction is due to bitcoin is nearly dead. Don't ever believe those people who're calling bitcoin dead or fraud. Those people does have their personal interest and intention that they are up to something and desires to get bitcoin at the dip. This is just a gimmick when someone says bitcoin is dead or it's a ponzi, they never understand what decentralization means.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

What? Why would you ask something like this? Bitcoin is new born baby and will rule all the world soon. You could ask; "Is paper money dead?" but not for BTC.

YES!
no no,bitcoin alive and price increasing. last week bitcoin price below $7000  but now bitcoin price arising $9000  and so high.I think bitcoin never die and can achieve a stable position.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:07 AM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin will certainly not die. Its anonymity, convenience, and cross-border circulation all make it better developed. And some countries have begun to accept it, I believe that in the future, it can be more widely used.
alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:37:38 AM

Bitcoin is a new innovation that is yet to be accepted by the general public and even as it is, with the negative factors affecting the currency, it is still found pushing its way up the ladder. As far as it not dead despite all the negative odds, i don't think it will ever die.
bitcoin will not die if all countries will legalize it ... bitcoin will be the world's currency with support from all of us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: