Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hate BCH?  (Read 2466 times)
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Because people hedged their bets on BTC and don't like the uncertainty BTH brings to the table.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:53:53 PM

Several reasons, people losing money on it, or over it (btc value down etc).
And it's clear bch folk have launched an "attack" on btc in the past days.
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

Probably I do not hate Bitcoin Cash, but this altcoin is controlled and those, who control it launch the artificial growth of this alt. Those, who support BCH are in a way struggle with Bitcoin, which I do not like.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:43 PM

It seems to me that the author of the post spends a lot of time trying to dig into the wilds of algorithms and political debates among developers. It would have been better to start making money really. And what difference, on what coin it will be made, to earn more. To deduce later will have to FIAT
Quite rightly written, as for me! Just people are interested to speculate, and look for reasons, not ways to solve them! And at the same time, everyone is relatively right!
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:15:02 PM

Because it was created by a group of people who are pursuing unpleasant motives and not the fact that they will be able to positively influence the market of cryptocurrency.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

Answer about hatred BCH in a first post here. Building BCH price is unpredictable speculations. No economic regulations involved. It is purposeful policy for destabilization of Bitcoin, and maybe some other currencies. The result is chaos.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

I dont think "hate" is the word here

It should he "unfavourable" i suppose? I mean they do have people who hate so

But guess most of us just prefer the main one there
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

Because it is pump and dump coin.We can't analyze its chart.All time pumpers and dumpers get their profits.Not easy to get profit for normal analyze trader.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

I have no idea why people hates Bitcoin Cash and I thought why would a large scale miners were shifting from Bitcoin's to Bitcoin Cash and whale traders were trying to pump because they believe in Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency today but doesn't mean it's the only cryptocurrency that should be the highest valued coin but every other cryptocurrencies has the right also to pump because that's what cryptocurrency was made for.

wanderloy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

I dont think "hate" is the word here

It should he "unfavourable" i suppose? I mean they do have people who hate so

But guess most of us just prefer the main one there

The pump and dump of bitcoin cash are all the same with Bitcoin back in time. Bitcoin cannot be the most valued cryptocurrency if those big whales of traders were not pumping Bitcoin to attract more investors and for the world to know that cryptocurrency is the future of economy.

wanderloy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Because it is pump and dump coin.We can't analyze its chart.All time pumpers and dumpers get their profits.Not easy to get profit for normal analyze trader.

Crypto-Currency is all about business and business has no loyalty into any particular company or partners. That's what Crypto-Currency is, traders pump or dump, and all they want is money, nothing more nothing less. Bitcoin back in time ahas been dumped and pumped too many times and Bitcoin Cash and other Altcoin are not different.

vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:05 AM

I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.

High transaction fees now just because, is an attack on the BITCOIN network of miners, with the aim to destabilize our community. Soon all will return into place. BTC up and down the BCH.

wanderloy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:39:35 AM

Because people hedged their bets on BTC and don't like the uncertainty BTH brings to the table.

The only reason I see is they don't want to lose their Bitcoin investments but that's a selfish thing because that's part of the game. Now, even Bitcoin is being pumped again there's no reason to hate Bitcoin Cash as it remains $1,200 per coin. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash has nothing to do with each other because they have their own network and strategies.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

Why not to hate BCH?

We have Bitcoin already - and its really decentralized and everyone OK and happy with it.Everyone wants stability
Suddenly someone comes and starts a freaking stupid CHAOS around with his fork and screams about Real and Not Real Bitcoin and all sorta chaotic crap.
This overall gives a delay for big money to enter market and also makes everyone less confident who already in the market.

BCH brings CHAOS and PumpDumps!
Dump it to 0 already!
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

BCH's pumps and dumps are so fast. We know big whales has big BCH's.
We cant do anything when it dumps or pumps

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:11:52 AM

Well most of us probably knows how the developers of BCH works. They manipulate the sudden increase in value of the coin to prove that they are better than bitcoin, that they are worth investing into. They want to claim the seat of bitcoin and be number one conniving with the whales to overthrow BTC. What is there not to hate it?

Eloisa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

The technology is better ofcourse since this is an update but yeah because of the manipulators it looses its appeal to common investors
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:24:34 AM

I don't like BCH because it is basically a copy of BTC. Everyone just tries to make copies and copies of the original, like in real life as well, not realizing that whatever they do their product will always be a copy, no matter how much it looks similar to the original. There is an interesting twist to that, in that at some points we'll be seeing so many forked version of bitcoin that everyone will realize that investing in ten different forked version of the original doesn't make any sense. They will see that BTC has been there originally and will most likely be the one who will continue to be there (on the throne). So even though I don't like BCH, I still don't hate it. It's a good alternative in case something bad happens to BTC, but we already have so many other alternatives which are already much better, like Litecoin for example.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

The technology is better ofcourse since this is an update but yeah because of the manipulators it looses its appeal to common investors

There are much better technologies, with better scalability and greater capabilities. But as you correctly noticed the people who are behind the project - this is the most important.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:59:13 PM

I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.
Why would the people that don't love those either need bitcoin cash, there's plenty of other and better options out there.

Exactly.

Bitcoin is becoming established as a store of value, a digital gold. The days of using it to buy pizza are long gone, and transaction speed isn't everything. Bitcoin has an identity and a purpose.

And Bitcoin cash is... what? It may be faster than bitcoin, and it may have lower fees... but it isn't the fastest and cheapest thing out there, so what is its point? If you want a fast coin, you don't use bitcoin cash because it's faster than bitcoin, you use Dash or Ripple or one of many other alternatives. You can't compare yourself to one thing, you compare yourself to the entire market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: