Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hate BCH?  (Read 2464 times)
bdc604 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:44:31 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 12:33:13 AM by bdc604

Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jnow

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.

bdc604 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:45 PM

I know, reading big sentences is hard, its ok.

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

BCH is highly frowned upon because of their hostility, unprofessionalism, and overall untrustworthiness. It seems the people behind it, Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, wanted to control and profit from bitcoin too much that they made their own coin, bitcoin cash. It is hard to unsee how greedy they are. Just look at how bitmain operates.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
tastyhaze

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:02:25 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7cgzbv/so_i_did_5minutes_of_digging_and_oh_my_god/
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:35 AM

I guess you enjoy paying high transaction fees and love waiting countless hours for them to confirm.

Why would the people that don't love those either need bitcoin cash, there's plenty of other and better options out there.
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:48 AM

I hate bch because the price is controlled by some big holders.

DuaLipa

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:12 AM

BCH is highly frowned upon because of their hostility, unprofessionalism, and overall untrustworthiness. It seems the people behind it, Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, wanted to control and profit from bitcoin too much that they made their own coin, bitcoin cash. It is hard to unsee how greedy they are. Just look at how bitmain operates.

In addition to your say, they declared a total war against bitcoin, which is totally unacceptale. They keep with manipulation in their twitter accounts. These are the valid reasons to hate BCH.

StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

BCH is hated because it follows a pump and dump scheme initiated by the whales Roger Ver and Jihan Wu to overtake the crypto world in order to make huge profits. But to make some rich asses even more richer that is not why Bitcoin was made for

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alvariel18

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:51:38 AM

BCH is a mistake, they are unprofessional, and what they do is unacceptable, too greedy in my opinion, I hate BCH
 Roll Eyes
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:11:45 AM

Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...

Uh, because ALL bitcoin clones are shit, because the people behind BCH are assholes,

Shit, there are dozen's of reasons, U have to ask, as a newbie BOT account, the shill-bots for BCH are infinite, but note this is all they have,

BCH will never be BITCOIN, might as well repackage and re-invent yourselves as BITCOIN-PLATINUM

Besides CASH is dead, calling yourself BITCOIN-CASH is like saying BITCOIN-FIAT

ONLY a fucking nihilistic GOV psychopathic moron fool would call his coin 'fiat'
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:29:53 AM

I think BCH pump and dump so quickly. That's why  Grin
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:44:36 AM

Dont hate BCH, ride on it.

BCH investors cashed out already thats why it is good to look for perfect entry for this coin

Bch is on bargain sale now.

mrzeta

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:48:20 AM

If he calls other names, it's obvious that developers are cheating on the popularity of BTC, and more people think that BCH and BTC are the same
bdc604 (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:48:53 AM

Uh, because ALL bitcoin clones are shit, because the people behind BCH are assholes,

Shit, there are dozen's of reasons, U have to ask, as a newbie BOT account, the shill-bots for BCH are infinite, but note this is all they have,

BCH will never be BITCOIN, might as well repackage and re-invent yourselves as BITCOIN-PLATINUM

Besides CASH is dead, calling yourself BITCOIN-CASH is like saying BITCOIN-FIAT

ONLY a fucking nihilistic GOV psychopathic moron fool would call his coin 'fiat'

Agreed, guess my sarcasm wasn’t apparent in my post. PS, not a bot, been around since 2013...
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:03:02 AM

Bitcoin cash is a new generation coin from Bitcoin which is the price
very volatile but more mainstream current wave up and down.Bitcoin cash has a good future chance like his older brother
bitcoin but bitcoin cash has many advantages compared to bitcoin
starting from transaction speed, block size, and security and protection level.
and what you say is true too
mhmhmh1111

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:39:28 AM

Why would the people that don't love those either need bitcoin cash, there's plenty of other and better options out there.

exactly! BCH is not BTC..majority of people who have BTC are gonna hold it and not use it to pay for things..so for those people that still don't understand..people are treating it like gold

crypo world is so freaking shady..haha
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:47:52 AM

Its not a hate story but because of their attitude, how they tried to bring bitcoin down in last few days, that was never a fair play, if it was a fair play, they might never ever came closer to what they achieved that day.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:57:15 AM

LOL. I think we will come to that very soon.  Grin We will soon have Bitcoin Tin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Copper, Bitcoin Ore, and all kinds of metals and gems. But, kidding aside, this is the direct effect of greed and self-centered and conceited attitude. The team actually does not have to resort to such forks only if they would decide as one. Let the majority rule for the common good of crypto. Right now, there seems to be rogue groups staging some kind of coup. Why don't they just upgrade and develop Bitcoin as one?
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:03:46 AM

I am not hate bch, but bch is causing the BTC price to fall down, and causing BTC rally being stop, bch doesn't got a solid base,a lot of miners is supporting bch because they got more profitable from bch mining, so I don't see any special things coming out from bch

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:30:38 AM

I am not hate bch, but bch is causing the BTC price to fall down, and causing BTC rally being stop, bch doesn't got a solid base,a lot of miners is supporting bch because they got more profitable from bch mining, so I don't see any special things coming out from bch
Don't worry, BCH can never stop the BTC rally, all it did was create a obstacles in BTC's way. BTC is already in its recovery mode, IMO it should be back to $7k in no time. Honestly compared to the BTC's popularity, BCH is nothing, it can't other throw btc or kill it without achieving more popularity than btc, which i don't think will happen.
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:39:36 AM

Bitcoin Cash price can be easy manipulated, that's why people don't like and even hate BCH. How on earth will you invest and trust in any project that can be controlled by few major holders? Any time value can be raised or lowered without your control? People hate coins that are pump and dump since there were always profitable for only a few that controlled pump and quickly dump them for profit, leaving other investors with coins that lost a lot of value (bag holders).

Another reason BCH is a clone of Bitcoin but in a different form, it's not just improved specs like XBOX ONE vs XBOX ONE X, it's a psychological experiment what will happen if people get tricked into something given for free, is it possible to increase value of BCH, and recently they try to make massive pump.

I am far from investing in Bitcoin Cash no matter how profitable can be for short period of time.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:15:30 AM

I don't really hate BCH, I hate those people who try's to manipulate it because of those kind of people many people here lose a lot of money just because the people who manipulate it wanted to earn more.
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:53:30 AM

We had correctly spotted the rally in Bitcoin Cash in the initial stages. The moves the price experienced over the last couple of days, usually, end up hurting a lot of buyers who arrive late to the party, on fears of having missed out on the rally. Therefore, many times, we prefer to miss a rally if we don’t have a good risk to reward ratio, rather than jump in and repent later.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:40:31 AM

Nobody hates money, it is just the way people behind the project are going about their thing, you don't need to pull another person down because you want to succeed or want your own voice to be heard

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

We'll see the development of both. Will Bitcoin Cash be increasingly hated for the game of the rich. I do not know why people hate Bitcoin Cash. What is clear, Bitcoin descent this one is worth to be selected to be held besides Bitcoin.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:36:21 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 06:46:55 AM by illinest

Bitcoin Cash price can be easy manipulated, that's why people don't like and even hate BCH. How on earth will you invest and trust in any project that can be controlled by few major holders?

Only in the short term. This has always been the way of bitcoin whales. They throw around their weight, trying to fight the market. Then, after bleeding away their money, they are no longer bitcoin whales.

I hope that Roger Ver just wasted 25k bitcoins buying the Bcash top, but I suspect this will all take longer to play out. They'll pump it again. But in the end, I think these guys will end up burning a lot of money trying to prop the Bcash market up. Their coin has no fundamental value. I think opportunistic traders and bamboozled newbies are just chasing a pump. This will all end in tears.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:46:11 AM

why like it?
its one of the biggest manipulations
it did not let normal people get rich, only the one's who arleady hold BTC
its getting pumped and dumped by these whales
etc/..

faaty

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:46:53 AM

I think it is a hate towards Roger Ver. He is really a weird man and people can not trust him because of his past and because of his attitude.

I do not want to write about his past but only know that he was a supporter of Mtgox which collapsed and disappeared with their users' bitcoins.

He is living in Japan -Mtgox was Japanese too- and as far as I know he can not enter United States, where his original nation.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:55:15 AM

BCH is manipulating so you can be wedged With the sudden dump of its price. So let us take care of it here. I know that big money can earn it for a short time. but it also involves a big risk that the value falls in the fastest time. So my advice when making money is that you immediately convert it to bitcoins.
bitfools

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:01:15 AM

Bitcoin Cash price can be easy manipulated, that's why people don't like and even hate BCH. How on earth will you invest and trust in any project that can be controlled by few major holders?

Only in the short term. This has always been the way of bitcoin whales. They throw around their weight, trying to fight the market. Then, after bleeding away their money, they are no longer bitcoin whales.

I hope that Roger Ver just wasted 25k bitcoins buying the Bcash top, but I suspect this will all take longer to play out. They'll pump it again. But in the end, I think these guys will end up burning a lot of money trying to prop the Bcash market up. Their coin has no fundamental value. I think opportunistic traders and bamboozled newbies are just chasing a pump. This will all end in tears.

IMHO it has more to do with BITMAIN, who has been requiring people to BUY BCH in order to BUY antminers for months? Had this not been going on BCH would have just died,

Take BITMAIN who owns 100's of 1,000's of BTC, it just sloshes back&forth like the "Mark Faber" model of the worlds money, I don't see much net-loss BITMAIN/ALIBABA want the "BITCOIN BRAND", they SELL BTC drop the price park their money in BCH, and then SELL, and go back into BTC, the little people get hurt, and the PRESS reports that BTC is unstable,

The game goes on until the assholes at NYA/BCH/SEG get their way

Best thing for the community to do is nothing, just sit back and watch the show,

AS YOU ALL KNOW eventually it all has to come back int BTC, these 'whales' chinese-billionaires aren't stupid,

But YES, the morons who follow the trend, the day-traders they get wiped out, cuz they're not in control of anything, they're just pawn

I don't why ppl just don't do what SATOSHI does keep it in cold storage, and enjoy the show, but never let you BTC near one of these criminal exchanges

Nothing is wrong here people the fee's are FINE, BTC is  a rich mans currency, paying $5 to transfer $100k without GOV interference is a small price to pay.

Lastly, I don't really understand the concern here, the average American doesn't have $500 USD in the bank, ergo he don't own a BTC, and most of the players own 0.05 BTC, the number or 'RICH' is small, and again most of these RICH made their money elsewhere and brought it in as a safe place to store, where it can't be stolen by gov, ex-wives, or the cops.

BTC will continue to RISE cuz the RICH have no place else to store their wealth, US DOLLAR will fail in coming years, expect to see BTC to raise dramatically.

CHINA knows this, this is why they're trying to steal the BITCON-BRAND today.
n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:04:19 AM

Your arguments on bcash's is quite gamer on capitalist standpoint, which is tolerably acceptable. The only thing that's not acceptable, in my opinion, is when they claim that bcash is the real bitcoin and they use this as marketing spiel and this what makes them looks like bunch of greedy mongers piggy backing on bitcoin's name making further confusion on unsuspected investors (mostly unable to understand intricate technicalities investors).
Blackcloud

Activity: 111

GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:07:17 AM

the problem with BCH for me is that there are clearly a lot of whales from Bitcoin trying to manipulate the market to make a profit.

crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:15:55 AM

Love it or hate it, seems to be here to stay...
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:50:28 AM

Bch it's a tool for manipulation. with his help undermine confidence in bitcoin. or  conversely reinforce.
who bought it for 0.3btc?? believers...
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1229

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 07:59:34 AM

Why hate that coin while BCH is ideal coin to trade rather than any shitcoins there and many intelligent traders earn from BCH hype and maybe those people who hate it are those losers who doesn't know how to deal with certain pumps and dumps scheme. But if those poor loser people can summarize the happenings and can able to read the candles aswell with the stats then they can easily guess that the coin as at the peak of its prime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

i poersonally though that bitcoin gold was bad now this i dont what to think any more because these forks claim to enhance the blockchaine.

jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:18:29 AM

Your arguments on bcash's is quite gamer on capitalist standpoint, which is tolerably acceptable. The only thing that's not acceptable, in my opinion, is when they claim that bcash is the real bitcoin and they use this as marketing spiel and this what makes them looks like bunch of greedy mongers piggy backing on bitcoin's name making further confusion on unsuspected investors (mostly unable to understand intricate technicalities investors).

I don't think Bitcoin cash is unfairly piggy backing on bitcoin's name. It is a split between two opposing ideologies. Let the free market decide who wins. I hate Bitcoin Gold for unfairly using and tarnishing the Bitcoin name.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
kaeluxdeuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 510

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:58 AM

BCH is a mistake as some may state but look!....some people are profiting from it - bargain sale happening on BCH. Take advantage while you can.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

Nobody hates money, it is just the way people behind the project are going about their thing, you don't need to pull another person down because you want to succeed or want your own voice to be heard

That's true people behind BCH is just want to make money out of nothing, they want to pump and then take profit later on. Money is there but the intention is really not good. This is why i don't support bch which caused me some paper loss because of the dump of btc.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

I don't think Bitcoin cash is unfairly piggy backing on bitcoin's name. It is a split between two opposing ideologies. Let the free market decide who wins. I hate Bitcoin Gold for unfairly using and tarnishing the Bitcoin name.

Yes backing on the bitcoin's name. If there is no information out that bitcoin cash is splitted from bitcoin then no one will think or consider that as a emerging coin dude. Even that will consider like new ICO coins and undervalued shit coin.
I can't understand that what competition with the bitcoin and shit coin BCH. You gonna find this below 200 USD very soon.
Sasuke102001

Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

Bitcoin cash currently surpassed ethereum in value and is now in a race to replace bitcoin. From what i have heard is bitcoin cash has very high transaction fees, takes a long time for confirmation of transactions. Also the creators of Bitcoin cash are not that trustable and professional in the crypto currency field so maybe this are some reasons people hate bitcoin cash.
base20

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

For me I just don't agree with the people who are the driving force behind Bcash.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:18:54 AM

Bitcoin cash currently surpassed ethereum in value and is now in a race to replace bitcoin. From what i have heard is bitcoin cash has very high transaction fees, takes a long time for confirmation of transactions. Also the creators of Bitcoin cash are not that trustable and professional in the crypto currency field so maybe this are some reasons people hate bitcoin cash.

Its the other way around they are promoting bitcoin cash with big blocks meaning is has superior confirmation times than bitcoin with lower fees. And you can see the timing when they are being pump, bitcoin mempool is clogged with spam attacks that why what they promoted make sense. However, it looks like the community has taken a stand and they choose to go with bitcoin because the price has gotten back while bitcoin is going down hard right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Thaliron

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Yes backing on the bitcoin's name. If there is no information out that bitcoin cash is splitted from bitcoin then no one will think or consider that as a emerging coin dude. Even that will consider like new ICO coins and undervalued shit coin.
I can't understand that what competition with the bitcoin and shit coin BCH. You gonna find this below 200 USD very soon.

Its not a shit coin actually it has a very good team working on it you must give them that atleast, and it even hitted 2800 dollars so you know that it has now potential.

Many people have now seen that bitcoincash can be worth something in the future.
ICOtoINVEST

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

What I find wrong is the manipulation of whales in BCH. But i guess pumping and dumping plays a big role to how all coins react.
madgtr

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:53:30 AM

manipulation has existed since the very beginning!
asonganyi

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:01:10 AM

i heard the forked btc(bth). has it own fork,..  when will it happen.

when is date of hardfork(hardfork(btc)).
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

Especially for the roger ver as the biggest price manipulator in the bitcoin cash, A lot of people are know about the fact that the roger ver was holding a lot of the bitcoin cash. That means the roger ver just try to take the advantage from its FUD>

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:13:48 AM

A hardfork is just a upgrade of the network that demand a majority consensus (80% to 90%). If the forked chain as no support from miner or any user, this chain die. So bitcoin cash forked yesterday but the "legacy bch" chain died because every miner wanted to update difficulty adjustement.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:14:53 AM

Especially for the roger ver as the biggest price manipulator in the bitcoin cash, A lot of people are know about the fact that the roger ver was holding a lot of the bitcoin cash. That means the roger ver just try to take the advantage from its FUD>

They can manipulate the price because they have a lot of money and big holding of coins that's the advantage of being a wealthy person in the world.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:39 AM

this is not worth the current bitcoin value.
although bitcoincash prices have become high fixed lahi we will feel uncomfortable when the transaction fee is high and time to make a long confirmation.
therefore bitcoincash will not be the primary choice,
because the other altcoin will remain a better choice

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

For real investors, they are actually thankful to BCH because with BCH's uproar of its market value last week, BTC's value went down giving good opportunities of some investors to invest in bitcoin at a lower price. If we look at the graph today, those investors who invest on the day when bitcoin's market value went down, they probably bagged a total amount of money after BTC's market value pumped up.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

They can manipulate the price because they have a lot of money and big holding of coins that's the advantage of being a wealthy person in the world.

And they have also a lot of power. Media power and hash power. They don't just manipulate the price , but also the hash power to cripple bitcoin legacy and create a panic sell.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

Your are describing BTC as well Cheesy
 https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

Waiting or and paying high transaction fees but that does not mean that I am supporter of BCH

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
tansoft64

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:39:00 AM

Your are describing BTC as well Cheesy
 https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/700-million-stuck-115000-unconfirmed-bitcoin-transactions/

Waiting or and paying high transaction fees but that does not mean that I am supporter of BCH

This two altcoins now manipulating the stocks with the biggest benefactor is thus people or miner the behind this segwit2x...
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:45:59 AM

I do agree both BTC and BCH are being manipulated. So are all the Alts.

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2435

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 12:19:41 PM

Bcash is an allstar band of scammers. Here are the most dedicated bcash promoters;

Craig Wright:
Everybody knows this clown already but lets do a quick review. He claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto, founder of bitcoin without any proof. When we ask proof, he says: "Piss Off". Yep very professional responses. His personality definitely checks out with the satoshi's earlier posts in this forum.

Jihan Wu:
CEO of bitmain, biggest biggest mining business in the world. Exploited SHA256 algo with ASICBOOST and have it patented to secure his monopoly in the industry. To keep his patented software in operation, forked bitcoin without a second thought. After everything he earned from bitcoin, he decided to go hostile against it.

Roger Ver:
The most malicious of the bunch. A known altcoin pumper, a snake oil seller. Attacking bitcoin for years. If you want to know what "god syndrome" is, check this dude out. Just because he is an early investor, he thinks he can be the CEO of bitcoin. Despite all his financial power, not being able to control bitcoin's road map drives him mad. That's why he is creating problems on the btc blockchain which doesn't exist in the first place. Thinks he knows better than hundreds of engineers/coders who has been working on Bitcoin for 8-9 years. He owns bitcoin.com, and still complains about censorship.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
asonganyi

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

A hardfork is just a upgrade of the network that demand a majority consensus (80% to 90%). If the forked chain as no support from miner or any user, this chain die. So bitcoin cash forked yesterday but the "legacy bch" chain died because every miner wanted to update difficulty adjustement.

so the fork already took place?
niknik1966

Activity: 266

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:35:03 PM

It seems to me that the author of the post spends a lot of time trying to dig into the wilds of algorithms and political debates among developers. It would have been better to start making money really. And what difference, on what coin it will be made, to earn more. To deduce later will have to FIAT

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

cryptolit

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Because people hedged their bets on BTC and don't like the uncertainty BTH brings to the table.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:53:53 PM

Several reasons, people losing money on it, or over it (btc value down etc).
And it's clear bch folk have launched an "attack" on btc in the past days.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:18:19 PM

Probably I do not hate Bitcoin Cash, but this altcoin is controlled and those, who control it launch the artificial growth of this alt. Those, who support BCH are in a way struggle with Bitcoin, which I do not like.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:09:43 PM

It seems to me that the author of the post spends a lot of time trying to dig into the wilds of algorithms and political debates among developers. It would have been better to start making money really. And what difference, on what coin it will be made, to earn more. To deduce later will have to FIAT
Quite rightly written, as for me! Just people are interested to speculate, and look for reasons, not ways to solve them! And at the same time, everyone is relatively right!
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:15:02 PM

Because it was created by a group of people who are pursuing unpleasant motives and not the fact that they will be able to positively influence the market of cryptocurrency.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

Answer about hatred BCH in a first post here. Building BCH price is unpredictable speculations. No economic regulations involved. It is purposeful policy for destabilization of Bitcoin, and maybe some other currencies. The result is chaos.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:58:20 AM

I dont think "hate" is the word here

It should he "unfavourable" i suppose? I mean they do have people who hate so

But guess most of us just prefer the main one there
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:16:53 AM

Because it is pump and dump coin.We can't analyze its chart.All time pumpers and dumpers get their profits.Not easy to get profit for normal analyze trader.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:29:13 AM

I have no idea why people hates Bitcoin Cash and I thought why would a large scale miners were shifting from Bitcoin's to Bitcoin Cash and whale traders were trying to pump because they believe in Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency today but doesn't mean it's the only cryptocurrency that should be the highest valued coin but every other cryptocurrencies has the right also to pump because that's what cryptocurrency was made for.

wanderloy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:31:22 AM

I dont think "hate" is the word here

It should he "unfavourable" i suppose? I mean they do have people who hate so

But guess most of us just prefer the main one there

The pump and dump of bitcoin cash are all the same with Bitcoin back in time. Bitcoin cannot be the most valued cryptocurrency if those big whales of traders were not pumping Bitcoin to attract more investors and for the world to know that cryptocurrency is the future of economy.

wanderloy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:36:10 AM

Because it is pump and dump coin.We can't analyze its chart.All time pumpers and dumpers get their profits.Not easy to get profit for normal analyze trader.

Crypto-Currency is all about business and business has no loyalty into any particular company or partners. That's what Crypto-Currency is, traders pump or dump, and all they want is money, nothing more nothing less. Bitcoin back in time ahas been dumped and pumped too many times and Bitcoin Cash and other Altcoin are not different.

vfrcbv911

Merit: 144

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:37:05 AM

High transaction fees now just because, is an attack on the BITCOIN network of miners, with the aim to destabilize our community. Soon all will return into place. BTC up and down the BCH.

wanderloy

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:39:35 AM

Because people hedged their bets on BTC and don't like the uncertainty BTH brings to the table.

The only reason I see is they don't want to lose their Bitcoin investments but that's a selfish thing because that's part of the game. Now, even Bitcoin is being pumped again there's no reason to hate Bitcoin Cash as it remains $1,200 per coin. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash has nothing to do with each other because they have their own network and strategies.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

Why not to hate BCH?

We have Bitcoin already - and its really decentralized and everyone OK and happy with it.Everyone wants stability
Suddenly someone comes and starts a freaking stupid CHAOS around with his fork and screams about Real and Not Real Bitcoin and all sorta chaotic crap.
This overall gives a delay for big money to enter market and also makes everyone less confident who already in the market.

BCH brings CHAOS and PumpDumps!
Dump it to 0 already!
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:45:56 AM

BCH's pumps and dumps are so fast. We know big whales has big BCH's.
We cant do anything when it dumps or pumps

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:11:52 AM

Well most of us probably knows how the developers of BCH works. They manipulate the sudden increase in value of the coin to prove that they are better than bitcoin, that they are worth investing into. They want to claim the seat of bitcoin and be number one conniving with the whales to overthrow BTC. What is there not to hate it?

Eloisa

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

The technology is better ofcourse since this is an update but yeah because of the manipulators it looses its appeal to common investors
Hichi

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:24:34 AM

I don't like BCH because it is basically a copy of BTC. Everyone just tries to make copies and copies of the original, like in real life as well, not realizing that whatever they do their product will always be a copy, no matter how much it looks similar to the original. There is an interesting twist to that, in that at some points we'll be seeing so many forked version of bitcoin that everyone will realize that investing in ten different forked version of the original doesn't make any sense. They will see that BTC has been there originally and will most likely be the one who will continue to be there (on the throne). So even though I don't like BCH, I still don't hate it. It's a good alternative in case something bad happens to BTC, but we already have so many other alternatives which are already much better, like Litecoin for example.
BitcoinRonnie

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

The technology is better ofcourse since this is an update but yeah because of the manipulators it looses its appeal to common investors

There are much better technologies, with better scalability and greater capabilities. But as you correctly noticed the people who are behind the project - this is the most important.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:59:13 PM

Exactly.

Bitcoin is becoming established as a store of value, a digital gold. The days of using it to buy pizza are long gone, and transaction speed isn't everything. Bitcoin has an identity and a purpose.

And Bitcoin cash is... what? It may be faster than bitcoin, and it may have lower fees... but it isn't the fastest and cheapest thing out there, so what is its point? If you want a fast coin, you don't use bitcoin cash because it's faster than bitcoin, you use Dash or Ripple or one of many other alternatives. You can't compare yourself to one thing, you compare yourself to the entire market.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:57:04 AM

In fact, these days I am beginning to see BCH as more of a centralized coin than a decentralized currency. The huge levels of manipulation by the owners are just insane and that shows a high level of unprofessionalism.

Who would not hate that really ?
I really see that fork as something that was never necessary in the first place as and more of an attack than a mean for a better way to do things. The level of greed these guys are operating on is just becoming annoying.
VladPoly

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:05:09 AM

BCH goes agressive politics and so speculative economy
nakauten

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:08:32 AM

BCH is being manipulated by the chinese whales,i dont trust chinese people they are greedy asf.Their attempt to overthrow the BTC is sick,the evil wont prevail.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:23:37 AM

In fact, these days I am beginning to see BCH as more of a centralized coin than a decentralized currency. The huge levels of manipulation by the owners are just insane and that shows a high level of unprofessionalism.

Who would not hate that really ?
I really see that fork as something that was never necessary in the first place as and more of an attack than a mean for a better way to do things. The level of greed these guys are operating on is just becoming annoying.
Yesterday here on forum I saw something https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422562.msg24801967#msg24801967, can this be truth that China will alow bitcoin cash mining and ban bitcoin mining? If that is true then Wu and Ver are doing this in collision with Chinese government, or I see some bad connection?
There is no need for hate, what they did is not nice and that is how wold works I think. They tried and failed, and I think we will see more of it. The level of greed for power and control, about that you are right!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:44:11 AM

I don't hate BCH,but i don't really support bch because the creators of bitcoin cash are not that professional in the crypto currency field

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:59:54 AM

BCH triggers an aggressive reaction because it cuts to the heart of the matter in crypto.
Fixing the glaring issues that Bitcoin suffers from.

So when BCH is presented to a user he then has no choice but to immediately make a decision..
Will BCH fix and replace Bitcoin.. or not ?

It's because of WHAT it is and WHY it was made.
It challenges the users to pick a side etc.

Regardless we still have a nasty problem ongoing with Bitcoin.
It's been out for 8 years and it's failed.. Bitcoin does not scale well at all.
It's come to a screeching grinding halt and it's been that way for years now.
The Altcoin scene was suppose to fix this problem but..
All the Investards were busy ignoring the reason we are here.. a digital currency and an improved one over BTC.
Instead you all pushed out 10 thousand clones and ICO scams often not even a currency at all but a gimmick scheme coin.
Meanwhile BTC sinks deeper and deeper..

And during this time other services are easier, cheaper etc.
Take Interac eTransfer for example.. it's faster and cheaper.
AND SUPPORTED GLOBALLY BY THOUSANDS OF BANKING SYSTEMS.

Bitcoin failed and you Altcoin douche bags were suppose to fix the problem years ago.
But you knew you couldn't so you hid from the problem and dreamed up gimmick alternative use schemes for profit.
I'M LOOKING AT YOU V. BUTTERS ETHEREUM SCAMMER

What you did was took the mechanism used as proof of concept which ******FAILED******
Then applied that to ICO scam coin profit schemes.. instead of finding a better solution than the FAILED block-chain.

The block chain is not a coin.
It's intent is to serve a purpose and that failed miserably.
You were suppose to come up with a better solution.. and no not ledgers either  Roll Eyes

meh.. who gives a fuck this shit failed long ago.

FUD first & ask questions later™
kaloloy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

Bitcoin Cash was the first Bitcoin fork that was introduced ladt August this year and in fact Crypto-Currency enthusiasts were so excited what would Bitcoin Cash will bring as being a new rival for Bitcoin but people started to hate Bitcoin Cash as what happened recently that large scale crypto miners were shifting from Bitcoin's into Bitcoin Cash' and made Bitcoin's price dropped instantly from $7k down to $5k. People and investors outraged after the event and that's how they hate Bitcoin Cash due to large sell-off and some investors were shifting the same way from Bitcoin's into Bitcoin Cash believing that Bitcoin Cash will surpass Bitcoin's price.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:10:51 AM

I don't hate BCH,but i don't really support bch because the creators of bitcoin cash are not that professional in the crypto currency field

Me neither hate Bitcoin Cash on what it would become after the pump because for me that's what Crypto-Currency is made of, to rival any top cryptocurrencies and should increase their values after sometime. People somehow hate Bitcoin Cash as being pumped so high in a matter of a couple of days and the same time Bitcoin's value eventually dropped so low.
kaloloy

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

If Bitcoin Cash' pumps without affecting Bitcoin's price then nobody hates Bitcoin Cash and it more attracts more investors after the event but things gone wrong when Bitcoin's price dropped due to Bitcoin Cash' pumping so an Altcoin that will affect Bitcoin's value would be the worst day of that Altcoin, when Ethereum will pump and the same time Bitcoin's price will drop then people would do the same over Ethereum.
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1431

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:19:55 AM

BCash would not have existed if it wasn't for Bitcoin. It was a hostile attack on bitcoin's network and doesn't sole any of the problems it claims to be addressing. Creating different chains for everythkng perceived as a problem know bitcoin's network would have other currencies created every second but doesn't exactly help bircoin. BCH's marketing makes null points, it's only because or the "giveaway" that it lives on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blues017

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:58:54 AM

A lot of things and cognition to imagine without you so sensible and clever, a lot of virtual currency will have different advantages. Think of BTC like second to BCH, ETH and so on, is important for more people to accept. As for the final winner of this revolution, it is difficult to say.
followmenot

Activity: 533

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

Some bitcoin lovers hate cash cause bitcoin is first well developed and established coin and everyone should care about it as markets are ruled by bitcoin. So bitcoin cash lovers wanna replace bitcoin with their own coin, that makes people dislike cash. Bitcoin cash is like bully to bitcoin.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
caozhijing

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:25:42 AM

I don't hate BCH, instead I think competition is a good thing, which will drive all team speed up developing.
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 137

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:05:12 AM

BCH is being manipulated by the chinese whales,i dont trust chinese people they are greedy asf.Their attempt to overthrow the BTC is sick,the evil wont prevail.
Chinese is not important to crypto market.Last time when they tried to ban crypto, bitcoin ignore and price pass resistance 3000$. I think this time still the same, BCH is not controlled by any Chinese whales, its price increase because people from others country love it.  Smiley

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

When Bitcoin Cash was forked out from Bitcoin people were excited about what comes next and then Bitcoin's value is even pumping but when Bitcoin Cash was pumped and at the same time Bitcoin's value was dropped then people were upset and cannot accept Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin in terms of price value.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

BCH is jut another altcoin for me, an altcoin that was made just to get people's attention off of bitcoin a bit, it has no good concepet it does not bring anything new to the cryptocurrency, it is just an idea that they want to force it and to make it successful of the back of the bitcoin name, i mean it explains why they increased  the mining difficulty of bitcoin and lowerd the mining on bitcoin cash just to force miners to switch to it last week to secure its network because it was not successfull at launch and they didn't want it to fail miserably.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

I dont hate bitcoin cash (BCH) but I feel it misleads first time investors into buying these coins with most speculations talking about it to be the next bitcoin when thats far from the truth, it will forever remain an altcoin and never will be bitcoin(BTC). The price of BCH easily attracts potential investors to invest in this altcoin and the sad part is people like cheap stuff.
rhyajelle

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:21:50 AM

i don't hate bch , because bch almost same with btc i think

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:24:10 AM

I don't have hatred over bitcoin cash. BCH is an fork from the main bitcoin chain. Though it is termed to be an altcoin, it has gained popularity because of bitcoin. Now too, the growth happening with bitcoin is good whereas in between some price manipulation took place with the bitcoin cash.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:39:43 AM

It's quite understandable that people don't like BCH. BCH supporters went on direct attack of Bitcoin, with the only aim to basically rob all Bitcoin holders and transfer the wealth into their pockets. On top of it, BCH doesn't bring any new technology or anything new in general.
But maybe it will be good for Bitcoin in the end as it might push the core developers to implement Lighting Network as fast as possible.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:48:34 AM

I really hate BCH because no charts can predict its price. Buy and sell this coin is too risk for any day trader, BCH is just a drama from China.  Angry

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

I don't hate BCH, instead I think competition is a good thing, which will drive all team speed up developing.

Who said it was designed to compete with Bitcoin ?
Best i can tell it was created not to supplement or to even compete with BTC but to REPLACE it.
Hence the anger.. people think it can not.

I think 90% of you all are clueless noobs.
When all of your concerns center around profits and you know next to no crypto history it means you know sweet fuck all about this stuff.

And i am definitely sick & fucking tired of the hollow platitudes idiots in crypto spout off like cliche's.
If i enter a Tuna Salad Sandwich then have that compete against a fat rank stinky steaming coiler i shit on the ground like a chuklefuck douche-bag investard pajeet does that mean i am "competing" ?

And does competition mean anything useful in crypto ?
Lets put this into perspective shall we ?
How many other coins have tried to compete with Bitcoin by fixing it's problems..
and STILL BEING A GOD DAMN FUCKING CURRENCY ?
..not a god damn piece of shit scammy ass ICO gimmick platform shit coin scheme fer teh ROI'z.

Know how many times i have seen shitbirds chant Ethereum is competing with Bitcoin ?
How can it profiteers ? it's not even a currency.  Roll Eyes
It's an app's platform capitalizing on the APP's trend with an ICO that was launched in 2014 rigged to make the scrawny Russian faggot rich beyond belief. (and his scammy team of manipulators)

Meh.. you are all blind and fucking stupid and you will reap what you sow.
And i will be laughing my ass off hard  Grin

By the way i don't care.
Crypto is dead so it's too little too late as far as i am concerned.
Crypto supporters are long gone and no more are coming.
The kind of sleazy little assholes that would support any ICO are not the kind of people who care about crypto in the slightest.
They care about profits ..and that is it.
Nothing elese at all what so ever.

FUD first & ask questions later™
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

High transaction fees now just because, is an attack on the BITCOIN network of miners, with the aim to destabilize our community. Soon all will return into place. BTC up and down the BCH.

This is the problem with bitcoiners - they think they own the miners. They don't, the miners are businesses who will simply mine the most profitable coin. We've seen this in the scrypt mining scene for years - and instead of moaning, altcoins innovated to cope with it.

We're seeing bitcoin not coping well because there hasn't been any thought given to how bitcoin would manage if the miners started to move back and forth. Which is a pretty big thing not to have planned for...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
granchio

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

I have seen a lot of bad comments so far about bitcoin cash. I have never owned it, because of that, the people are generally complaining about the bitcoin cash's holders, transaction fees, and non-professionality.
woas4

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:26:36 AM

I don't hate Bitcoin Cash because i think forking is a legitimate reason if you think the original coin is deriving from its main goal/vision. And i consider BCH to be a reasonable fork, because they have developers backing it up, added replay protection and have their own community... But forks like BTC Gold and the planned BTC Silver are just shady and scam cash grabs.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

I personally know nothing bad about bch.we are the pne responsible for our mistakes.for those who believe bch keep on.and those who hated it chill.everything will come to favor you guys.just wait for your turn.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

I believe it's because they say that it deviates from Satoshi's vision if I'm not mistaken. We even saw its value grow up to 150%+ but then suddenly returned to its 1000 USD value which seems like a pump and dump.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

the fluctuation is unpredictable and its a fake bitcoin from a fork. and im afraid its going to be dump somehow by people. its rise only temporarly and going down so long. thats the reason why i hate BCH .

HDAMMO

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

I believe it's because they say that it deviates from Satoshi's vision if I'm not mistaken. We even saw its value grow up to 150%+ but then suddenly returned to its 1000 USD value which seems like a pump and dump.

every coin is getting pumped and dumped except BTC because its such a high market cap that whales barely have that power.
dxbcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

I like the idea of BCH, its just unpredictable coin but probly another BTC in 2018 *fingers crossed*
DogeMajestic

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:16:41 PM

By the way i don't care.
The kind of sleazy little assholes that would support any ICO are not the kind of people who care about crypto in the slightest.

What are the communities where the good people have gone to? Because things may change but the people unfortunately always have the same roles

P.S. I don't like the idea of BCH

Don't accept the scams
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

I really hate BCH because no charts can predict its price. Buy and sell this coin is too risk for any day trader, BCH is just a drama from China.  Angry

Just do not know how long will this BCH last and till how much price rise we will be able to see for BCH. But yes in short term just as a money making instrument you can invest in such coins and take our the profit on rise. You do not need to stay long if you do not believe in such coins.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Bergiolia

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:27:27 PM

I don't hate Bitcoin Cash because that's cryptocurrency is made for. In fact Bitcoin was manipulated back in time that's why it gained more attention because Bitcoin in 2013 is suddenly pumped and started in 2015 the price increase is unstoppable.
Bitcoin Cash will eventually pumped for a reason but people were so offended after the event for some unverified reasons.

DogeMajestic

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Bitcoin Cash will eventually pumped for a reason but people were so offended after the event for some unverified reasons.

What is this even supposed to mean?

Don't accept the scams
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

Just do not know how long will this BCH last and till how much price rise we will be able to see for BCH. But yes in short term just as a money making instrument you can invest in such coins and take our the profit on rise. You do not need to stay long if you do not believe in such coins.

People started to dump their Bitcoin Cash coins because people are ranging mad due to Bitcoin Cash hard pump while Bitcoin price dropped, I wonder why people do reacted. Cryptocurrency supposedly pumped that way an in fact Bitcoin was pump hard in 2015, manipulated by trade whales and Bitcoin Cash would be almost the same.

DogeMajestic

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

People started to dump their Bitcoin Cash coins because people are ranging mad due to Bitcoin Cash hard pump while Bitcoin price dropped, I wonder why people do reacted.

This is absolutely wrong. People dumped and dump Bitcoin Cash because it's just another altcoin.

Don't accept the scams
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

What is this supposed to mean?

Bitcoin have nothing to do with Bitcoin Cash and so does Bitcoin Cash into Bitcoin. It was just Bitcoin price dropped while Bitcoin Cash pumped. That's why Altcoins were lying flat and low until today because they're gonna be tagged as a joke if Bitcoin price is affected. Bitcoin investors doesn't want to be on the fair square game.

BigBall

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:38:04 PM

I like him because it will be new bitcoin but bch and btc will be in future coins which will be only for trading because transaction fees and transactions speed is so slow.I better concetrate to keep other new potential growing coins.
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:38:32 PM

People started to dump their Bitcoin Cash coins because people are ranging mad due to Bitcoin Cash hard pump while Bitcoin price dropped, I wonder why people do reacted.

This is absolutely wrong. People dumped and dump Bitcoin Cash because it's just another altcoin.

Bitcoin cash and Altcoins deserves to be pumped as well but after the event people were calling them as a joke and another Altcoin. This is hard forks were made off, pump and dump but people get mad when an Altcoin is pumped almost Bitcoin's price halfway.

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

I like him because it will be new bitcoin but bch and btc will be in future coins which will be only for trading because transaction fees and transactions speed is so slow.I better concetrate to keep other new potential growing coins.

It is not new bitcoin it is a splitter coin from the bitcoin and due to the demand given on BCH by the miner side. After everyone started hateling BCH.
That is how it is works out badly. So now fees also seems also ridiculous because of BCH.
Everyone will expect the large miners turns to bitcoin again shows better space for bitcoin mining.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:49:58 PM

BCH is just starting .
Hard to  predict the future price of it .
just hating it because that coin made
people panicked . and just lose profit on Trading Bitcoin to

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Who said it was designed to compete with Bitcoin ?
Best i can tell it was created not to supplement or to even compete with BTC but to REPLACE it.
Hence the anger.. people think it can not.

I think 90% of you all are clueless noobs.
When all of your concerns center around profits and you know next to no crypto history it means you know sweet fuck all about this stuff.

And i am definitely sick & fucking tired of the hollow platitudes idiots in crypto spout off like cliche's.
If i enter a Tuna Salad Sandwich then have that compete against a fat rank stinky steaming coiler i shit on the ground like a chuklefuck douche-bag investard pajeet does that mean i am "competing" ?

And does competition mean anything useful in crypto ?
Lets put this into perspective shall we ?
How many other coins have tried to compete with Bitcoin by fixing it's problems..
and STILL BEING A GOD DAMN FUCKING CURRENCY ?
..not a god damn piece of shit scammy ass ICO gimmick platform shit coin scheme fer teh ROI'z.

Know how many times i have seen shitbirds chant Ethereum is competing with Bitcoin ?
How can it profiteers ? it's not even a currency.  Roll Eyes
It's an app's platform capitalizing on the APP's trend with an ICO that was launched in 2014 rigged to make the scrawny Russian faggot rich beyond belief. (and his scammy team of manipulators)

Meh.. you are all blind and fucking stupid and you will reap what you sow.
And i will be laughing my ass off hard  Grin

By the way i don't care.

I won't agree and you're all out of denial. Cryptocurrency isn't limited only for Bitcoin and Altcoin is one of the best reason why Bitcoin's price is increased rapidly.
Today Bitcoin doesn't serve as a currency that is used to be described in the past but rather an asset like Golds and diamonds that does only sit on jewelry box but the price increases continually because people wanted to collect it rather than circulating it to the market.
Altcoins are designed to act as a real cryptocurrency due Bitcoin's limited supply.
Altcoins deserves market value increase and we have nothing to with it even we couldn't stop it. Bitcoin is now overrated but doesn't mean it will remain on top, an Altcoin someday will replace Bitcoin on it's seat for reasons.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:07:24 PM

I wouldn't blame you since you have your own reasons, which are true in my opinion. I just hate the fact that all these manipulations happened a week after I sold my bitcoin cash at $400, and bought it a higher value. However, I think improvements are required on the bitcoin network, probably for faster transactions, but not on a monthly basis.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

BCH gave a portion of bitcoin's market value to win, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin, and then the price of altcoin fell, and my altcoin value dropped, so I hated BCH.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

BCH gave a portion of bitcoin's market value to win, which led to a drop in the price of bitcoin, and then the price of altcoin fell, and my altcoin value dropped, so I hated BCH.

100%. We all lose some money on alts at time of hardfork. BTC lose some stability, and there was some problems with transactions because of flood of BCH team

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
toandanchucong

Activity: 181

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:58:12 PM

i like bitcoin cash , maybe first time when bitcoin cash born , i bought it and invest short term but with long term i choose bitcoin - btc

bitcoin cash just a altcoin like other altcoins , not special , not replace bitcoin btc .
ekkoadmiral

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

I don't like the HCH because I have BTC. as we have seen BCH did make Bitcoin plummet this month-that's the thing I don't want
BCH do not consider them as a altcoin. they are too greedy to replace Bitcoin

VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

because they are using stupid marketing movements to hype their coin, while they are useless just as many other coins that cost 1$
all this flippening thing, and other  are just bullshit and everyone in their team and community knows that
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:16:49 PM

because they are using stupid marketing movements to hype their coin, while they are useless just as many other coins that cost 1$
all this flippening thing, and other  are just bullshit and everyone in their team and community knows that

Well it is not also easy to just hype BCH. You have to have a lot of investors and miners. So for me, actually admire BCH for having this fast price increase and i think 1k is its stagnant price. their will be a time also where it will reach higher prices but by that time maybe, bitcoin is now in a mileage.
Bergiolia

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

I don't like the HCH because I have BTC. as we have seen BCH did make Bitcoin plummet this month-that's the thing I don't want
BCH do not consider them as a altcoin. they are too greedy to replace Bitcoin

That's the whole point, Bitcoin holders were mad because Bitcoin's price is affected after Bitcoin Cash pumping so that's not a good case and now no Altcoin should be able to pump because people would've stop any Altcoin to rise because the possibility is Bitcoin's price will be dropped at the same time.
Why you guys are affected? Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and other top Altcoins deserve to be increase all the way to compete Bitcoin because nobody can afford Bitcoin today due to it's value and the best option is to invest Altcoins and hoping one will pump whether Bitcoin's value is affected or not. Stupid isn't it!?

minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

I hate it not because it is forked from the btc, But the fact that I did not buy some bch when it was cheap.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████