Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hate BCH?  (Read 2464 times)
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

I do not hate BCH even I prefer with BCH because it can help to increase bitcoin if the BCH price rises the possibility BTC will go up also because pumping bitcoin prices is very difficult even today I hope big bitcoin can be good and stable again in the future

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

not hate rather i say that i do not want to invest in bch because of its volatility. many times there is pump and dump in this coin... in my opinion it is very risky to invest in bch.
it is bitcoin fork and they want to replace it with btc which is impossible....
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

I personally don't hate bitcoin cash and with all of the growth that it has shown lately, it is no surprise why so many people and investors support the coin. The problem starts when bitcoin cash supporters start saying that bitcoin cash is better than bitcoin which we all know is not true so that is the only problem. I think that bitcoin cash is a good coin even though it is a fork.

chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:52:30 AM

I'm neither like nor hate bch but i just don't like how Roger ver advertise it. He seems like trying to replace bitcoin with bitcoin cash, using his influence and "bitcoin jesus" status.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

I think we don't have to hate bch because as long as bch can give us the opportunity to make money, then we could still use bch as coin for trading. although in out there, many people don't like bch because they cannot make any profit from bch, we don't need to listen to them. we have one reason when we do trading which we want to make a profit so it's better to still buy and sell bch to increase our profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

I am not big fan of BCH from begining its just like Trap coin . Some of the greedy people using bitcoin pouplarity by creating alternative coin . There is lots of thing pruposed in BCH but nothing is happening apart form  massive price pump and dump.

shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:29:39 AM

The novice is always guided, flicker. Those who play early will always guide others. The novice is always deceived and lost. BCH is recommended by those famous people. We should be careful about him.

hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

Because there are lots of better coins from Bitcoinand BTC Cash. But they have their own name, own technology  and own ideas. None of them saying we are the real BTC. The only reason of BCH having more market share than DGB or XRB is  it has Bitcoin name on it and they have huge whales Smiley Smiley
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

This coin is completely copied from Bitcoin.
thuthi12

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

Because there are lots of better coins from Bitcoinand BTC Cash. But they have their own name, own technology  and own ideas. None of them saying we are the real BTC. The only reason of BCH having more market share than DGB or XRB is  it has Bitcoin name on it and they have huge whales.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

I think we don't have to hate bch because as long as bch can give us the opportunity to make money, then we could still use bch as coin for trading. although in out there, many people don't like bch because they cannot make any profit from bch, we don't need to listen to them. we have one reason when we do trading which we want to make a profit so it's better to still buy and sell bch to increase our profit.

I do agree with this one because at first place when way back BCH pump hard because of the fork thats why it is really well-known right now and recognize others so that time as a trader we all knew that it would really pump hard on that time now we should take advantage and get a lot of profit from it. We shouldnt hate crypto currency because it gives money to us it is just how we play with it
redmnt78

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:13:36 AM

I hate BCH because because it does not increase price
vivuta103

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:33:00 PM

I guess the reason that many people hates BCH is because it is trying to steal the throne of original BTC saying that it is the real Bitcoin.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

It seems to me that the reason for this situation - BCH simply gives a false hope. Many predicted that the coin could compete with bitcoin, but so far no significant progress has been made.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

because to my knowledge that these people from Bitcoin Cash have stated differently from Bitcoin and there are indications of overthrowing the glory of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin.com site is also its owner it is Bitcoin Cash, where there Bitcoin has a website because Bitcoin is very privacy, its founder just anonymous!
kolinasnum

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin cash has not a great potential for the future. I think it is just a dumping and rising coin, and I think this is not giving hope for the future.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

I know, reading big sentences is hard, its ok.

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives.

I do not hate BCH because I know with the emergence of BCH that I know Bitcoin prices can not go up and difficult to recover so from that I do not bother bitcoin cash but many people who hate BCH for making BTC prices cannot rise in price
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

That's true. BCH seems to be hurting BTC to skyrocket in price since BCH took some value away from BTC.
The value of BTC and BCH mixed together would be the actual price of BTC if BCH never existed.
The market would be stronger right now.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

I don't hate BCH personally. I like also BCH it is a great coin. it is just bitcoin fork. and it can give us the opportunity to make money and we use BCH for trading. and many people not like it because they cannot make money  from It.

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

I don't hate BCH personally. I like also BCH it is a great coin. it is just bitcoin fork. and it can give us the opportunity to make money and we use BCH for trading. and many people not like it because they cannot make money  from It.

as long as we can take the opportunity to make money from bch, we don't have to hate bch and I agree with you because I see that bch can give us a chance to get a big profit by doing trading. I see that people are trying to buy and sell the bch because they see that they can also make a profit and they still doing this at now.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████