Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why hate BCH?  (Read 2464 times)
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

Many investors came to BCH, the volume of investments increased significantly, but the value of the coin could not be increased. Therefore, there are doubts.
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:01:40 PM

BCH is always attacking bitcoin which tells something about the people behind it so I will not support such thing.

smutexar

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

Until recently, BCH was a really attractive investment. The main value lies in its own code technology. I am sure that there is still room for growth, although the full potential of the coin is not fully used now.
mobch

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

I hate bch because the price is controlled by some big holders.
I hate him but not because of his shareholder operations. The reason I hate is because I don't need BCH to pay for it at all. BTC crypto currency. I think BTC is perfect. If small payments are inconvenient, ETH is sufficient. Why do you want BCH? do not understand. I will not hold it.
mamsong9222

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

why not use both for what they're good? We need to stop fighting among the cryptocommunity and focus our efforts on delivering good products and bringing in new people to the scene.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

because Bitcoin Cash is hated for being pumped hard while at the same time the value of Bitcoin has finally fallen, but most Bitcoin holders and investors are angry because they do not accept that Bitcoin will be replaced, I think it would be a threat to bitcoin which is the only direct coin obedient to the blockchain network or walking on it, the crypto lover who all become bitcoin can then stick to the BCH, the miners will start to get used and can undermine the great economic balance that Bitcoin provides today, Everything must start from scratch again and honestly other coins or specifically BCH is not in a position to hold it for a long time.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

i'm not hate to bch but i can't accept for the discussion bch replace bitcoin as number one coins because i don't believe on that idea's the reason of mine bitcoin is on the stable strong currency in the crypto as first decentralized digital currency, in my opinion bch have a potential to grow in the market as second coins or 3rd coin because have a competition bch and ethereum in the second placer.
Why can you not accept this discussion? The discussion has been made by Bch supporter and they have good support to it.
Actually i dont like Bch as my investment but when i saw the great increase of the price, i try to accept it. We are here to invest and get profit so why not we try Bch? Not to replace bitcoin but for profit.
tuanta

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:23:28 PM

Aside from a blatant attempt to manipulate the crypto market, fueled by personal egotism, selfishness, and syndication, why hate BCH? Consolidating considerable mining power, then using said power against the community because you didn’t get your way, and convincing some whales to jump on board? Roll Eyes

Are improvements necessary to sustain Bitcoin as its popularity and user base grows? Yes, but develop a real plan, one that doesn’t involve monthly forks and bs derivatives. Any professional would focus on resolution, addressing concerns and developing plans to the mutual benefit of all stakeholders. Instead, we see a handful of greasy hustlers seeking to profit from division.

Probably too much thinking and/or cooperation involved to be practical. Oh well, looking forward to Bitcoin bronze, aluminum, wood, recycled newspaper, etc...
I totally agree with your thinking, bch birth is not much different than BTC, BTC has a long history of history and is increasingly trusted by the community, compared with children born after birth is difficult While BTC is the big brother, BTC is still the leader in this market, the restriction of BTC I see will be improved soon,while many coin will overcome the limitations of btc.
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Just because BCH goes agressive politics and there are some other reason.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:58:48 PM

If we want to leap the cryptocurrency in the world.
we should support everything here in the community.
Hate has no place here .
if you dont want the coin or the token, then keep away from it.
but making them look like nothing will give us more problem in different countries.
Omi Haerisa

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

I think BCH is a mistake, but maybe they have reasons to behave like that?
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

Personally I am not against bitcoin cash. I think it is alternative payment currency. I tried it and it works good even faster than bitcoin. But my friend really hates it cause he love bitcoin.

Yes , most of us hates BCH as we do not like different versions or types of bitcoin. We only need one bitcoin which is created way back in 2009 and it will always remain the real original Bitcoin. No matter how many copies you make, how many features you introduce in new bitcoin, it can never take the place of original bitcoin because Original is Original  Smiley

clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

Hate the currency cash because it doesn't have any essentially presents us, personal feel to operation prices, at least I would choose the etheric as an investment, the currency cash I don't think about it.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

BCH has done more damage than good. There was huge manipulation going on at soem point in a Korean exchange couple with Chris Ver's negative announcment and turning his back on Bitcoin that nearly made it very dangerous and nearly derailed the whole crypto market. This is why i will never support BCH and don't own even one ssatoshi of it and will never buy it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

Bitcoin cash doesn't have a real plan, don't know why it exists, just to operate the market? Compared with bitcoin, I won't invest even if the price is low, and I don't feel safe. It may exist as someone's earning tool, and I'm not comfortable with my money in bitcoin cash.
toplikop

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

I don't care for it at all coz for me it's kinda clear that all that pump and stuff was to dump BTC's cost and get it at a less expensive cost and after that begin the BTC rally once more.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

Because BCH is fully controlled by the just 1 man - Roger Ver who is too expressive sometimes and can't really control his emotions even in from of camera with journalist. I wouldn't trust to person like him. Yes, they can pump and dump this coin sometimes but it's not good investment long term in my opinion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

I do not exactly hate BCH, but I feel like for a coin which is a replica of another, it shouldn't be doing this bad, most especially as the other is doing well for itself. I do not see the exact need why the coin was created and for what purpose. Basically to ridicule bitcoin, I think, but it has ended up doing otherwise, cos more people are seeing that there can be nothing like BTC.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

I find it funny. They are so ridiculous, you can ask them a question: "And it is not bought for ordinary currency Huh". They are full of half-wits who do not like anything. Smiley Smiley Smiley
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

It is up to you to hate BCH or not. Some people may also feel the same hating in some coins. I myself will only hate of the scam ICOs or Coins. I also hate people that will make the crypto more unstable and dropped again and again. here, i don't hate BCH because it can be also a worthy investment.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: