Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:49:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government put on tax on bitcoin  (Read 3263 times)
elite2291

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:03:21 PM

It's hard to predict how they will create and enforce the law when it comes to crypto. We will see int he upcoming months.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

I think this can not happen, but if it does, it won't make any difference as it will not have any effect on the interest that would be generated by any investor. Bitcoin is a short-cut to riches.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

I think in the future this can happen. The government's decision to bring a tax on bitcoin makes btc dependent on governments. Bitcoins will be developed under the legal protection of many countries. And its value will be more stable

JimmieA

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

If the goverment put tax to bitcoin transaction, what will the consequences?

The profit will decrease and attraction also decrease in my opinion. How about yours
When btc is taxed, btc is also being administered by the government, and I'm sure that btc users will not be as large as they are now. Basically crypto transactions can be made without knowing who the owner of the account is, but when the government manages it I'm not sure that still exists. As you say, make sure the profits from the deals will decrease due to this tax.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

I think in the future this can happen. The government's decision to bring a tax on bitcoin makes btc dependent on governments. Bitcoins will be developed under the legal protection of many countries. And its value will be more stable
Bitcoin is not an official currency. Most jurisdictions still require you to pay taxes on income, sales, salaries, and capital gains on anything that has value, including bitcoin. It is your responsibility to ensure that you adhere to the tax and other statutory or regulatory provisions issued by your government
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:54:03 PM

Yeah of course they tax you when you earn money. This is why we need more payment options , so there is no need to cash bitcoin for usd any more.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

The government's tax enforcement of bitcoin is very difficult to realize because the government has its own rules of currency in their respective countries and so far they always monitor the movement and development of bitcoin on the economy in the country. If they succeed in getting the best solution for this bitcoin then the rules they make should be beneficial for both parties ie the community and the government not to the rule is detrimental to one party.
maynguyen

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

It's bad if the government puts taxes on bitcoins. Bitcoin is developed because it is not managed by the government. If that happens, I think very few people will continue to use bitcoin.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

The profit will decrease and attraction also decrease in my opinion. How about yours

They have already taxed it, are you dumb? It has been happening for more than months in here.

But it is only applicable on the United States and some countries of Europe.

It is hard to describe how it feels, it is like if everytime that you get some money, you need to give it to the president, and that is pretty sad to do.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

the transaction fees of bitcoin are high and the government wants to put tax on bitcoin? then our earnings will decrease if that happens, maybe we should move altcoins but if the government wants to put on tax all cryptocurrency then that's insane.

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

For sure transaction fees will get higher compare today. And if that happen, one of the characteristics of Bitcoin will no longer apply which is lower transaction fees. I am thinking about on how could they implement such tax if it is not programmed in Bitcoin's platform.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:53:04 PM

Taxation is going to be logical thing for development of crypto currencies. I doubt that users will go away in the case of taxation, of course if % will be the same like for other profit or preferential.
Bitcoin was created exactly to skip taxes, but apparently they will not just let bitcoin to survive without that. Everybody want to earn on crypto currencies and the government is not a n excuse. We may only guess for what this money will go, will or life and place around us is going to become better or this money will go to military;s development as always or simply in pockets of politics.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

I really think that bitcoin transactions are really difficult to tax. It is decentralized which would make tracking difficult. Another thing is that, our technology is not yet that advanced to cope up with bitcoin transactions and not everyone is aware of bitcoin yet. Maybe in the far future, government can tax it.
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

In the near future, all states will be forced to consider the issue of taxation from profits in the crypto currency. This question is not so difficult for the state. as some people think. Simply oblige all exchanges, exchangers to identify their customers and transfer data to the tax authorities, or charge and attention of the tax will be made automatically with each transaction, when the crypto currency will be exchanged for fiat. Here, you do not even need to identify the persons who carry out such operations. Also, the population will be obliged to voluntarily indicate their income in the crypto-currency under the fear of criminal liability for tax evasion and people will do it themselves.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

may . That is bad news for bitcoin investors. They pay tax on btc payments. Bitcoin users feel more confused and feel unreasonable

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

The introduction of government taxes on transactoins can slowly kill Bitcoin. The essence of Bitcoin in his independence, anonymity and decentralization. Taxes are one of the main shortcomings of the official legalization of Bitcoin by governments.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

I've heard of the chances about bitcoin taxation a lot of times. I think it will be hard for the government to make it happen because bitcoin is decentralized. What the government planning to do would be sort of selfishness I think. They will really get taxes anywhere. It's unfair for us because we're working hard for it.
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

I think it is reasonable from the government side, this huge avalanche of bitcoin activity is hard to stop, so it is better for the state to use its benefits than to try to break it.
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

I think the government will not be able to impose a tax on bitcoin, because the government must control and control the bitcoin in every transaction made by the community. if imposed it will cost big and long time and require expert. unless the government only facilitates and supports all bitcoin transactions to help serve the community
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

Probably tehere will be a little panic but once that goes away i think it will be ok. It also means that bitcoin is legal and can be used freely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: