Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:03:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:38:14 AM

Bitcoin of Profit is a high quality and there are community Cool Cool Cool
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:01:22 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
the advantages of having bitcoin it is good because if you have a bitcoin you will earn a lot of money for your family and if you wilk answer the question from bitcoin your mind will be sharpening because the question from bitcoin is very difficult

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:23:52 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
The advantage of having a bitcoin is the opportunity to earn.  As the bitcoin price increases, then, earning follows.  No currency increase rapidly just like bitcoin. Meaning, the best way to put investment nowadays is in bitcoin because the opportunity to earn rapidly is only possible in bitcoin.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:57:57 AM

When you have bitcoin, you can store it like new money then if you wait long enough, you mayy have higher value of bitcoin; like saving in banks. Also, you can bring it anywhere, anytime you want. Earning bitcoins is also helpful because it is easier to earn than the real money. You don't need to have degree or position to have bitcoins; you can use it even you are still studying or you don't have a job right now.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Tsugihara

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

maybe i think the advantage of having a bitcoin ie
the first bitcoin has changed my life, for example from an economic point of view
the second is my bitcoin denagan so more fluent in english
the third is that I become a little clever to argue
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

For me, the advantages of having Bitcoin is being not late of acquiring it. I know this would be a great thing when a lot of people will notice it. Smiley
Jerson

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

now im started having bitcoin nothing to do but just hold my bitcoin. if you have a bitcoin you feel advantages because now it's so fast rise the price of bitcoin. big opportunities to having a bitcoin.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:22 AM

Other than the fact that we can actually use it to buy online, I would say that it is a great investment for the future. Imagine the increase of bitcoin's value from the past. It is really limited back then, but it comes to a point that it is high now. So, what more in the future? There is a probability that it will increase more.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:44:47 AM

For me for having a bitcoin is like a stable job and a  suitable investment for me. This is not a game its is a real job. Because bitcoin now is 10k or higher this is a reality we can be rich for this. Because bitcoin is increasing not decreasing and if we just focus on it we can be a stable. And other thing the topics was good its like a teacher. The english and comments we using is all gain from bitcoin. So bitcoin is lots of advantage for me.
fireblond

Activity: 200

Thrive

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:05:23 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is nakamoto shatosi. If shatosi exists and is discovered by others. bitcoin will become like 1 altcoin. and it will be forgotten.

It's rumored satoshi owns over 1 million bitcoins, but even if he/she/they got discovered the total supply of bitcoin is 21mil and 1mil is still less than 5% of bitcoin a dump of 5% wouldn't really "Kill" bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     T H R I V E     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE PREMIUM DECENTRALIZED AD MARKETPLACE
Facebook    Twitter    Linkedin    Telegram    Medium    TGE PRIVATE ROUND  |  January 15th, 2018  ]
Alfinopogi

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

for me the advantage of having bitcoin it can Provides Interest On Your Investment Bitcoin is considered as commodity money, so when you hold bitcoins, you can invest them in the same way you might invest in a business with fiat money.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:14:38 PM

Is it virtual money? Have you seen the virtual money to buy lamborghini ever? So it's not virtual currency it's a common currency but its value changes constantly.

Some advantages of bitcoin that I know are : You can transact to different countries, you don't need to convert your local money to their local money.It reduces the unemployments,because it's an alternative source of income. It enhances the English proficiency.
It gives more opporunity to every bitcoin users.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency normally used for digital transaction and trading, but what's interesting on it, is that, this virtual money grows faster than any other digital currency as it keeps on breaking records due to sky-rocketing demand worldwide especially in Asia. It is like depositing your money in a bank with 100-150% profit.

Theres a lot advantages pf having bitcoin like you can use it for paying online, also you can use it for transferring coin to coin without third person to oversee it. Another advantage is when you use is, it is safe, secure and fast when you sending and receiving money.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

There are so many advantages of having Bitcoin you can use it to pay bills online and also to buy on online shopping it also help people who have no job or those who are unable to look for a job it will help them.in their financial needs.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:55:19 PM

The advantage of bitcoin other than just an anonymous transaction tool is that we can invest by simply storing bitcoins. If we just quiet the bitcoin for 1 year, we can get double the profit than we just keep the money in the bank.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:04:46 PM

First thing is extra income, Bitcoin could give us the opportunity to earn an extra profit that could help us in our future expense. Second, investment because Bitcoin is really a good investment, though it still risky as it is since you are dealing with the stock market. Third, new opportunity for Bitcoin could teach us or enhance our knowledge that we could use in the future and also all the information we can get from here is very much helpful if we are to apply it in our trading or investment.
joshuaj

Activity: 224

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:07:21 PM

I think the main advantage is because bitcoin ROI a lot especially in this year  Grin

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

You have the ability to own funds with a public address that isn't associated to your personal details. So you're able to receive money without the sender nor central bank knowing that it was you that made the payment. You're in essence not connected to a central bank, the bank can't follow your activity. It's the only currency that let's your money be separated from government or banks.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:16:22 PM

I think the main advantage is because bitcoin ROI a lot especially in this year  Grin

You are using ROI incorrectly. Return of Investment is a term used for businesses having had generated enough profits to cover the investment amount.

Really, anyone who isn't saying profits here are kidding themselves tho.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:37 PM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantage once you used it as a source of income. As a student bitcoin helps me a lot because it helps me to provide all of my needs in my studies and at a young age i can already earn a big price of money just like other people who has a job that's why many people would like to invest in bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: