Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:40:30 PM

Bitcoin have many advantages but people know about to earn money.It can be a global accepted medium,It helpful for grooming economy of the country and it also reduce the employment as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:40:47 PM

Bitcoin can be a modern job. Wherein you are the boss of your own money. There is no specific time of the day when you should time in and out. You can work literally anywhere and anytime granted with internet connection on your gadgets, etc. If you focus yourself on bitcoin, you control your own time and money. And that' s way better life than being in the field following orders from your boss.
Well I guess based on real experience the advantages of having your own bitcoin is that at least you have the assurance of you have a bright future. Also its true that bitcoin today is a modern which is not requiring a degree or title holder unless you can express your thoughts precisely and accurately, eager to learn about trading and willing to start investing not bitcoin itself but also self I investments which is the knowledge.  
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:50:10 PM

There are many advantages we can get in bitcoining.First we get here extra income.We earn money and have a good profit when you have internet and using your gadgets.And it is a job werein you are the boss you have freedom in bitcoin.And another is you can pay bills using bitcoin you dont need to left the house and deal with traffic.
For some specific reason the most advantageous thing in bitcoin is the income that it can give to its users, traders and investors. Bitcoin has its promise to provide the huge profit which is depend on your hard work that you pay in your bitcoin journey. But aside from that, bitcoin is not only promising to be a profitable source in one person only but it can be in a country if the government will only try to analyze the real potential of bitcoin.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

Bitcoin can be a modern job. Wherein you are the boss of your own money. There is no specific time of the day when you should time in and out. You can work literally anywhere and anytime granted with internet connection on your gadgets, etc. If you focus yourself on bitcoin, you control your own time and money. And that' s way better life than being in the field following orders from your boss.
Yes I agree with this,  bitcoin is now a modern job which you solely hold your time, your the boss of course with no one one to be paid in their monthly salary, or without worrying that your salary will be late to release. And mostly in bitcoin it doesn't requiring whether you finish your studies, whether your a college or a high school graduate, whether you are a title holder or not provided you know the basic principle of bitcoin market and also know how to handle bitcoin.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
P3

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:09:20 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

the advantage of having bitcoin is that it will have a lot of money with a high exchange rate and bitcoin prices will continue to rise so that profits can be more
The Advantage of Holding bitcoin are very simple 1st advantage is the value if bitcoin increases which will directly increase your Dollar wallet through which you bought bitcon. Another advantages is when you have sense of market that weather the rate are going up or falling on the right time you use your holding  bitcoin generate high income for you.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:17:02 AM

Having a bitcoin nowadays is very advantage because they can earn just like what I did on my co workers. They can buy as much as they want due to there income here. At first I didn't believed because they didn't yet have income since there ranks is not as high. Only time matters in the end after two months they earn and Im so amazed thats why I decided to join so that I become like them soon in the future. I know I'm  too late to join but i believed someday I'm become one of them.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Polonium

Activity: 123

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:10:45 AM

Nowadays, owning a bitcoin is advantageous, one advantage is that it is gaining value by the hour. If we look at the price, in just a year it has grew by more than 15 times already, so you just hold some bitcoin and it can really get you rich. Another is that it is a currency, meaning you can buy item directly using your bitcoin anywhere in the world. Holding bitcoin is like your ticket to a good financial future.

Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:16:52 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
for me tha advantage of having bitcoin is if the value of bitcoin goes up and then if you have atleast 1 bitcoins i think you will become rich someday because the value of bitcoin now is rapidly increasing and become more popular to all people .
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:18:07 AM

In my own point of view, the advantage of having a bitcoin is that your money will increase if the value of bitcoin increases too, so you could buy the stuffs that you ever wanted and you needed at home and at school. Bitcoin is very helpful to every individual because you can do anything you want if you became rich in bitcoin.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:23:52 AM

Actually, there are many advantages of having bitcoin like you can send or transfer money instantly, you can also used in paying bills. In addition to that, having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich so that I think it is the most advantages of having bitcoin.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:31:14 AM

Making money, Most people use bitcoin to earn more money because of the bitcoin price that reaches the time it takes because when you do not monitor it's possible to decrease the bitcoin price so we need time in bitcoin especially when using bitcoin

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
Kristalx2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:38:23 AM

We can advoid tax  through by bitcoin because bitcoin acount is anonimous . And the fee of transaction are cheap because it's didn't need third part.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:41:40 AM

the advantage of bitcoin into fiat currency is you can get huggable benefits using bitcoin as saving obviously as of now bitcoin continue to increase the price in the market. and also the advantage of bitcoin to the other currency is easy to use using the internet transactions sending the payment in the online transaction.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:43:41 AM

We can advoid tax  through by bitcoin because bitcoin acount is anonimous . And the fee of transaction are cheap because it's didn't need third part.

There are many advantages of bitcoin especially when it comes to financial aspects. It gives opportunity to many hardworking and dedicated bitcoiners to earn money more than what they earn in their regular job without worrying to be taxed by the government. It also makes life easier since you can use it to pay bills online.
Nimbus Cloud

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:47:46 AM

You can use Bitcoin on different transaction, Example's are purchasing online shoes, bags, clothes, games... etc,. a lot of goods that you may want to buy. You easily use Bitcoin on paying travels too, some travel agency can be payed by crypto. The main advantage that you may get in Bitcoin is the benefit that it's profitable in many ways, Holding your Bitcoin for a long term your profit will grow and joining some legit campaign, Being apart of some bounty is so profitable.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:49:58 AM

Well actually bitcoin has done a lot of things in my life like I could now able to buy all the stuff I want, visit the place I have never been before and sustain our daily expenses. Though there's also a advantage like I could not review my notes because I'm just a student. Having a bitcoin is also a previlage because it might a great help for our future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:50:07 AM

Bitcoin has its own advantages and disadvantages that may greatly affect our lives. One example of its advantage is it can help people to earn their own money to sustain their daily needs and wants and also to earn and save for their future life. Another advantage is if you invest in bitcoin, you can gain a lot of profit but for a long time. Just remember to be careful because there are a lot of fake investments that will only scam your money. Lastly, its continuous increasing of price. Every cryptocurrencies have that kind of capability but bitcoin is the most useful and profitable among people.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:50:37 AM

the advantage of bitcoin into fiat currency is you can get huggable benefits using bitcoin as saving obviously as of now bitcoin continue to increase the price in the market. and also the advantage of bitcoin to the other currency is easy to use using the internet transactions sending the payment in the online transaction.
If you think Bitcoin as a currency then you can avail many advantages of this platform, you can buy a lot of thing with a low amount of fee and the payment method is very convenient. Besides, If you want to consider Bitcoin as a saving and investment system then you may also get a lot of profitable offer if you are able to hold for a long time. Bitcoin is becoming a lucrative and profitable platform for the purpose of saving and investment.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:12:07 AM

I have never used bitcoin or other altcoin for payment, I use it as a very profitable commodity. I often buy or use rewards from bounty for trading. at the right time the price can be boom. that's another advantage I feel.

ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

The biggest advantage of Bitcoin is that it is more likely to get a profit from the investment. In addition, transactions in BTC transactions remain the last security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: