Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto world.  Bitcoin is so popular now a days. Its most advantages is its price is raising day by day . if you invest here profit can be double in a few days. Which is not possible if you invest in bank. It is safe and secure. Transaction fees is adjustable.
The modern age is very much faster and I think that bitcoin is the invention of the new age as the transaction in bitcoin is so fast and bitcoin is known as the transaction tool as well as the fluctuation rate of bitcoin is also very fast I mean the price of today is always different than the price of tomorrow. In modern time we can expect that all the people of the world will be preferring online currency as compare to fiat because online currency will be more convenient to use as compare to fiat currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
there are a lot of advantages of having bitcoin,the first thing is if you earn a lot you have a lot of money and you have to be rich as well,so gain more and more bitcoin for your own good,but if you are lazy to work for bitcoin then your blessing will be lazy also to come.

Their are many advantage in bitcoin like.With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network. Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network. It so amazing to think that we can earn easier in the way  everyone can do. I always thankful to bitcoin lifting up people to poverty.
Razo123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:48:29 PM

For me the advantage of having bitcoin is to earn more money. Bitcoin value is not stable sometimes it is high and sometimes it is low. Wit bitcoin you are able to transact all over the world and convert it to your local money using wallet.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:27:39 AM

Almost all the bitcoin features make me happy, and many advantages if we have bitcoin, and the most important of course is the price that goes up so that makes us dare choose bitcoin for investment.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:29:36 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
The advantage of having a bitcoin is that you can do and buy all things what you want. This will sustain your basic needs and wants. Also you can get some income in just easy way.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

The main advantage is the profit that a user will get in the future. Having Bitcoin from ibvesting into it or working on campaigns, will be more profitable in the future especially if you are a holder. If you will hold the amount of Bitcoin now, chances are high that huge profit will be earned in the future since its market value is continuously growing.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
nix_7878

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

There is a lot of advantages for having a bitcoin such as, you are anonymous, this system is unhackable, pay directly to a person without a middleman and the most thing I like is having a currency that change value every day this advantage make us profit in the future. Having this advantages make our payment easy and make us rich.
clubchain

Activity: 95
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is that it makes the first cryptocurrency more secure than other currencies.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:24:53 AM

You can have profit by just holding bitcoin because bitcoin's price is changing every time and every time it will change your holdings are changing too so if it will go down your holding are going down too the same as when it pumps u.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:31:12 AM

I think the advantage of bitcoin is that it does not depend on any government. Therefore, the value of bitcoin is not controlled. There will be no charge with bitcoin from the government. Increasing value is an opportunity for us to make a profit

Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

Oh man! I believe you still have to read much about Bitcoin and its uses as well as the advantages that you can get from it. Well, take time to read everything, including the risks involved, disadvantages, as well as its history. Asking here won't suffice for sure. Bitcoin is the future way of paying stuff that you buy. It is decentralized, meaning it won't be passing through banks anymore unlike with our fiat system. And most of all, its price is increasing as ever.
sidebyside

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

yeah bitcoin has a lot of advantages. But I think its biggest advantage is the bitcoin value fluctuation. You buy a lot of bitcoin and wait for its value to increase and sell it. That will bring you big profits when it's high value. I like this advantage of bitcoin. Thanks to bitcoin value fluctuations have given me a lot of profit

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

The advantages of having bitcoin . They have possible that you earn a lot of money once you have bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin continue to increase in the future. Having bitcoin is also good because you can send bitcoin anywhere you want you can buy things through online because of the bitcoin like gadgets and appliances. But the main purposes of the people why they have bitcoin is to earn money. They have a lot of advatange of bitcoin .so what are you waiting for better if you have a loy of bitcoin.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:21:30 AM

The advantage of having bitcoin is that your the only one in control of your money. You can earn without doing such a hard labor or manpower. No tax fees from governments and payments are made more easier.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

There a lot of advantage of bitcoin it is just all depending of your needs. In my case what I need is money which is everyone need. That is the most important advantage of bitcoin for me, this brings me money.  I can say that the second advantage of bticoin is this brings more knowledge to be regarding what is happening in trading now adays. By the bitcoin I was enlighten with the flow and trends of crypto in the world. Lastly it is a very good advantage of bitcoin that it is connected to internet which we can buy stuff online and even send money remittances in a blink.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

The benefits you will get with Bitcoin.
Your balance will increase every year as Bitcoin prices continue to rise.
I think Bitcoin is a very good investment place.
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

There are many advantages that we can get from having bitcoin.  First we can make oney out ouf bitcoining. Just using you gadgets like cellphones or laptops or PCs, we can now earn money. Another is that we can pay bills or we can make transactions easier because of bitcoin. Especially for those who do not want to go on a traffic jam  just to pay their bills. It really is very helpful and convenient in many ways we can even start business if we have enough savings from doing bitcoin.
Bitcoin is developed for the convenience of the public. It is a digital currency which is use in our everyday transactions, like purchases, paying bills, money transfers and etc. It offers advantages in each available coverage its is into, like, lower fees and hustle free transactions. Bitcoin also is an investment, it promises a good return if handled wisely.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

The advantage of having bitcoin is that your the only one in control of your money. You can earn without doing such a hard labor or manpower. No tax fees from governments and payments are made more easier.

You are right, as of now bitcoin still have no tax but some countries are thinking of putting tax from using bitcoin. I hope they will not succeed. Other advantages of bitcoin is you have the chance to earn more profit because as time goes by value of bitcoin continue to increase.

chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:12:44 AM

The advantages of having bitcoin . They have possible that you earn a lot of money once you have bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin continue to increase in the future. Having bitcoin is also good because you can send bitcoin anywhere you want you can buy things through online because of the bitcoin like gadgets and appliances. But the main purposes of the people why they have bitcoin is to earn money. They have a lot of advatange of bitcoin .so what are you waiting for better if you have a loy of bitcoin.

Absolutely your right it is also a transparent, so you know what is happening with your money.and also bitcoin is decentralized, which means that you can settle international deals without missing around . That's why bitcoin is popular around the world. Because everyone can earn money.and their is lot of more advantage of bitcoin.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

bitcoin is not just virtual money. bitcoin is an asset, an investment asset by which many people can benefit from it. very useful and profitable one of them can be for transactions and for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: