Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games  (Read 14685 times)
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:16:09 AM

I just join this because it's not a hyip program , token available stake daily without time and age limitations , I'm just look forward to more news coming out  Wink

Undoubtedly, Staking with this program is not hyip as the terms of use of this project seems to be based on centralized option.
So there will be no concepts of hyip relating in the project.

Yes, we have been in the industry for a long while now and have seen how HYIP programs collapse.

We are skeptical about lending platforms as well.

We decided the best option would be to centralize the staking option, publicly reveal addresses, and openly discuss about token management - how we will distribute them and how we will destroy them.

Thank you for the interests! We really need strong community support and we would like to thank you all for being early-adopters giving us the benefit of the doubt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

It's another opportunity to put some of our money and be part of staking community.
I'm on my way to become part in this project and hoping to gain some profit.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:09:12 AM

It's another opportunity to put some of our money and be part of staking community.
I'm on my way to become part in this project and hoping to gain some profit.

We are thrilled! Thank you for being a part of our community.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 08:41:32 AM

Well, i have a confusion. From Tiers 1-3, you have applied the percentage accordingly and it increases as per the level of tiers but in Tier 4 and 5, i see it getting decreased.
Can you elaborate more on last two tiers?

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:51:30 AM

I'm also curious about it but in my side I guess it is decreased to make sure that percentage that are going to distribute to all stake holders will be enough or balance and it will not end up into HYIP.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:16:03 AM

Well, i have a confusion. From Tiers 1-3, you have applied the percentage accordingly and it increases as per the level of tiers but in Tier 4 and 5, i see it getting decreased.
Can you elaborate more on last two tiers?

I'm also curious about it but in my side I guess it is decreased to make sure that percentage that are going to distribute to all stake holders will be enough or balance and it will not end up into HYIP.

We believe that by Tier 4, the total supply of the token would have decreased significantly.

You would have noticed that as we move on to the next tier and so on, the minimum amount of STAKE required to stake increases, as well as the fees.

This is to ensure that the distribution period is prolonged and also to ensure that we have sufficient balances left to distribute (all distribution stops when Tier 5 has <5 million tokens left).

Leftover tokens from Tier 5 address will be sent to the bounty address and the token switches to a bounty & giveaway focused token (all hosted on our 1-page AD platform) to ensure that advertisers find our platform attractive. Remember, advertisers can only pay in StakeIt to publish their advertisements. All STAKE earned = permanently destroyed.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:26:32 AM

watching thisone , staking token with a buybackprogram , sounds great
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

What is with 75 million reserved tokens ? You took out 20 million for ICO and unsold will be burned this is what I understood. Where can I get more information about reserved tokens as I didn't see any information in Q&A section. If you have plan to use them for staking was not more good to buy from exchanges for this purposes to make the tokens valuable by having permanent buy support ?
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:34:26 AM

I like how these guys just straightaway tell you 'no let's not beat around the bush. you are here for some profit and we are here to give you just that'   Grin Grin Watching this one fo sure
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:40:51 AM

What is with 75 million reserved tokens ? You took out 20 million for ICO and unsold will be burned this is what I understood. Where can I get more information about reserved tokens as I didn't see any information in Q&A section. If you have plan to use them for staking was not more good to buy from exchanges for this purposes to make the tokens valuable by having permanent buy support ?

Hi there,

Those are 'stake reserve' tokens in which all of our users' initial amount + staked amount gets distributed from. Remember, whenever users send their tokens to us to start 'staking', their tokens are destroyed by us. This means when users decide to stop staking and withdraw their tokens from our website, we send these tokens from the 'stake reserve' addresses.

Whenever users 'deposit' their tokens onto their accounts on our website to start staking, they will have to purchase the 'staking service' product on our website (for staking fees). All fees accumulated will be used by us to buy back tokens on exchanges & we will destroy them permanently. This ensure that (i) there is a constant demand in the market (ii) the total supply continuously decreases
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:47:21 AM

I am also confuse if when will be the reserved tokens are going to use.
If I understand it correctly,  this reserve tokens will be sold after the token sale.
As you can see in the staking plans their are five tiers that have 15 million tokens that were reserved in each tier.
So 5*15million = 75 million tokens.

StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:23:14 AM

If I understand it correctly,  this reserve tokens will be sold after the token sale.
As you can see in the staking plans their are five tiers that have 15 million tokens that were reserved in each tier.

Yes, the stake reserves are divided into 5 different addresses. These represent 'staking tiers'. Once an address runs out of STAKE to distribute, the next tier (address) is applied.
dothers

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:25:22 AM

I think this gonna be rock forever  Shocked
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Yes, the stake reserves are divided into 5 different addresses. These represent 'staking tiers'. Once an address runs out of STAKE to distribute, the next tier (address) is applied.
What will happen if many will buy stakes in the future and all the reserved tokens will be sold out. 
What will be your solution in this kind of scenario? 
Does it mean that the platform will stop accepting stakes once it happen?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:44:16 PM

What will happen if many will buy stakes in the future and all the reserved tokens will be sold out. 
What will be your solution in this kind of scenario? 
Does it mean that the platform will stop accepting stakes once it happen?

Hi,

We will evidently, one day, run out of tokens to distribute from the stake reserve. When we run out of tokens to distribute, the token will be switched into a bounty & giveaway focused token. This is when our 1-page AD platform comes in handy. We will be hosting all bounty & giveaway campaigns on this AD platform and only accept STAKE from advertisers. All STAKE received from this platform is destroyed (this is when we also focus on speeding up the decrease of the total supply).

Once even the bounty tokens are all distributed, we will officially deem the staking & bounty process to be over. When this happens, we will be wholly focusing on our 1-page AD platform. From this point onwards, 50% of the tokens will be destroyed and 50% given away as on-going bounty campaigns. This will ensure that there is still a use for the token as well as constantly help decrease the total supply of STAKE.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

I can barely see that there are total 100 million Stake tokens set for the whole project but tokens will be divided into three plans.
5% tokens for bounty, 20% will be sold in sale and the rest 75% will be reserved for staking.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:41:42 PM

I can barely see that there are total 100 million Stake tokens set for the whole project but tokens will be divided into three plans.
5% tokens for bounty, 20% will be sold in sale and the rest 75% will be reserved for staking.

All public addresses are available on our OP as well as on our whitepaper and yes, the total supply = 100 million (initially). This is bound to decrease over time as with our token buy back & destroy plans.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:32:20 AM

Spanish whitepaper has been added!

https://github.com/StakeItToken/StakeIt
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:42:14 AM

It's more clearer now.  I would like to ask if the update of tiers that were use will be updated in your website.

Like tier1 and tier2 have been used and tier3 is open.
Because I'm sure that many will look forward to buy stakes in tier3 as it has the highest percentage among all tiers.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

It's more clearer now.  I would like to ask if the update of tiers that were use will be updated in your website.

Like tier1 and tier2 have been used and tier3 is open.
Because I'm sure that many will look forward to buy stakes in tier3 as it has the highest percentage among all tiers.

Hi! Yes, you will be able to see which tier is currently active by logging into your account (available on the sidebar).

Alternatively, you can always check the tier ETH addresses to check on its balance & know when the next tier will be activated.

Tier 3 has the best staking rate and we believe that by this time, the token will have increased in value significantly.

Be sure to be one of the early-adopters!

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: