Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:04:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games  (Read 14690 times)
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:32:38 AM

I will definitely buy some stakes, so tier1 is not yet active as of now? As token sale is still active.
Does it mean the early adopters in token sale will not get percentage of their stake as the percentage will start at tier1?
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:38:48 AM

I will definitely buy some stakes, so tier1 is not yet active as of now? As token sale is still active.
Does it mean the early adopters in token sale will not get percentage of their stake as the percentage will start at tier1?

Yes it isn't active now and it will be once the token sale ends and when we have been listed on exchanges.

Early adopters are in great advantage as your staked amount also gets included in the compound interest (staking) on a daily basis. This means if you deposit 1,000 STAKE and you have earned 1 STAKE, the next day your staking amount will be 1,001 STAKE.

With time, your tokens will grow in number significantly.
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:14:07 AM

So the next target after the token sale will be the exchanges.  What will be the top 3 exchanges that you are planning to list the token?
It will be good if you will start to list it in big exchanges to maximize the tokens value and later on all of us will become benefited.
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:40:31 AM

I was thinking to see the STAKE token to be listed atleast on etherdelta because this exchange has large trade activities and is easy to use than other exchanges.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:54:47 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 07:19:17 AM by StakeIt

So the next target after the token sale will be the exchanges.  What will be the top 3 exchanges that you are planning to list the token?
It will be good if you will start to list it in big exchanges to maximize the tokens value and later on all of us will become benefited.

I was thinking to see the STAKE token to be listed atleast on etherdelta because this exchange has large trade activities and is easy to use than other exchanges.

The scale of exchanges really depend on how successful our token sale goes. As we are a community-driven token, we do not have much capital at the moment. Most well-known and even medium-sized exchanges ask for ridiculous fees. So this is something that we really have to discuss more about with the team and our community members.

Otherwise, we are definitely looking to list our token on Mercatox, Etherdelta, and maybe HitBTC as a start.
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:07:17 AM

I also notice how high the fees they are asking to list the token in their exchange and this is a big challenge to this project.
I love to see this listed on hitbtc and I know that the value of this token will skyrocket once it will be listed.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:04:32 PM

I also notice how high the fees they are asking to list the token in their exchange and this is a big challenge to this project.
I love to see this listed on hitbtc and I know that the value of this token will skyrocket once it will be listed.

Thank you for giving us the benefit of the doubt and believing in our project. Just simply, StakeIt!
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:30:27 PM

I will support this project.
One last thing, what is the reason behind different staking addresses per tier? Is it really necessary?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:37:15 PM

I will support this project.
One last thing, what is the reason behind different staking addresses per tier? Is it really necessary?

Thank you. As much as we are dedicated to provide a great project/platform, we need a strong community support.

The staking addresses are divided into different addresses (i) for better security purposes (ii) allow users to easily observe when the next tier will be activated.
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

Before I give you my benefit of the doubt, I would like the team to clarify on how the bounty address will be managed.
As for all I know, you guys are keeping all the tokens on addresses you control fully. How do we as investors should feel safe about that? The whitepaper says that there will be a public ledger managed by you guys. Can I know where the public ledger is and how this will be handled?

Also, I would like to know when you guys will be moving to a dedicated hosting server. I understnd that you guys are community members and don't have much capital at the moment. From what I heard, you guys are moving your website to amazon hosting? or staying on hostgator but with completely dedicated plans?

How will you protect your website data and how will you manage backups of your data?

How many are you in the team? once this project kicks off, there will be a massive amount of deposit/withdrawal requests.

I am excited about this project and I am happy to give you my benefit of the doubt because it's really innovative the things you guys have set up here... at least from what I have seen through your threads, twitter, and personal messages. But I would like the team to clarify the things above. Cheers.

StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

Before I give you my benefit of the doubt, I would like the team to clarify on how the bounty address will be managed.
As for all I know, you guys are keeping all the tokens on addresses you control fully. How do we as investors should feel safe about that? The whitepaper says that there will be a public ledger managed by you guys. Can I know where the public ledger is and how this will be handled?

Also, I would like to know when you guys will be moving to a dedicated hosting server. I understnd that you guys are community members and don't have much capital at the moment. From what I heard, you guys are moving your website to amazon hosting? or staying on hostgator but with completely dedicated plans?

How will you protect your website data and how will you manage backups of your data?

How many are you in the team? once this project kicks off, there will be a massive amount of deposit/withdrawal requests.

I am excited about this project and I am happy to give you my benefit of the doubt because it's really innovative the things you guys have set up here... at least from what I have seen through your threads, twitter, and personal messages. But I would like the team to clarify the things above. Cheers.

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words as well as your great questions.

Although the tokens are kept under addresses in which we have the control over, we will not be sending/receiving any funds without clear indications as to what it was used for. As all of these addresses are available to the public, users will be able to easily track all movement of tokens.

By a public ledger, we are referring to the Ethereum Blockchain in which our token is on:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbec8f6d667594fb181c9d68e5c80c910888be93d#pageSize=100

Additionally, there will be a separate page on our website showing our bounty thread link and the amounts we have used as bounty will be updated daily there. Users can easily track the movement of tokens by comparing the ETHPLORER (Blockchain) with bounty registrants on the thread.

For the Stake Reserve addresses, there will be a separate page on our website with a complete history (log) showing ALL stake movements (staked amounts, deposited amounts, and withdrawn amounts) of users. Users can easily track the distribution from our Stake Reserve addresses by comparing the history (log) available on our website.

Yes, we are community members ourselves and we have a relatively low starting capital. We are a small team <5 members, and we do understand that it will be quite a bit of a job to manually check all deposits and withdrawals and we actually don't think it is a good idea to handle them under such a small team (increased room for human errors). As soon as the token sale is over, we will be hiring data entry assistants to help us manage with the deposit/withdrawals.

In terms of hosting, you are spot on. We will be moving to a wholly dedicated server fully protected from any vulnerabilities and potential attacks. Our plan is to back up our database every 5 minutes and store it in 3 different storages. This will be done automatically and it is already being done so.

We hope this helps you better understand about our project. Your support is greatly appreciated and much required. We will always be here so please feel free to message us at all times.

Thank you.
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words as well as your great questions.

Although the tokens are kept under addresses in which we have the control over, we will not be sending/receiving any funds without clear indications as to what it was used for. As all of these addresses are available to the public, users will be able to easily track all movement of tokens.

By a public ledger, we are referring to the Ethereum Blockchain in which our token is on:
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbec8f6d667594fb181c9d68e5c80c910888be93d#pageSize=100

Additionally, there will be a separate page on our website showing our bounty thread link and the amounts we have used as bounty will be updated daily there. Users can easily track the movement of tokens by comparing the ETHPLORER (Blockchain) with bounty registrants on the thread.

For the Stake Reserve addresses, there will be a separate page on our website with a complete history (log) showing ALL stake movements (staked amounts, deposited amounts, and withdrawn amounts) of users. Users can easily track the distribution from our Stake Reserve addresses by comparing the history (log) available on our website.

Yes, we are community members ourselves and we have a relatively low starting capital. We are a small team <5 members, and we do understand that it will be quite a bit of a job to manually check all deposits and withdrawals and we actually don't think it is a good idea to handle them under such a small team (increased room for human errors). As soon as the token sale is over, we will be hiring data entry assistants to help us manage with the deposit/withdrawals.

In terms of hosting, you are spot on. We will be moving to a wholly dedicated server fully protected from any vulnerabilities and potential attacks. Our plan is to back up our database every 5 minutes and store it in 3 different storages. This will be done automatically and it is already being done so.

We hope this helps you better understand about our project. Your support is greatly appreciated and much required. We will always be here so please feel free to message us at all times.

Thank you.

Okay you guys can consider me in. Let’s see where this takes us  Grin
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:48:41 PM

You can now trade STAKE on Etherdelta! We have listed the token before the token sale to provide the community members with more options.

Link:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xbec8f6d667594fb181c9d68e5c80c910888be93d-ETH
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:18:23 AM

Thank you for clarification. Giving utmost security to the user is what we want also.
And if you need some help after the token sale I am willing to be part of your team.  Data entry is a small job that I can help to this project.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:32:24 AM

Thank you for clarification. Giving utmost security to the user is what we want also.
And if you need some help after the token sale I am willing to be part of your team.  Data entry is a small job that I can help to this project.

Great! Thank you for the offer. We will definitely contact you should we need help from our community members!
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:39:43 AM

what is the soft cap of your token sale?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:50:58 AM

what is the soft cap of your token sale?

Hi Mokter,

We do not have a soft cap. All unsold tokens will be destroyed and we will move on with development as stated on our brief 30-60-90 days roadmap.
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:02:26 AM

Thank you, I will be happy to help this very promising project.
I am a crypto lover and I would love to dig deep in this project.
schizo05

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:06:34 AM

I like the project and have read the whitepaper. i think this project will succeed. I will definitely join the ICO.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:11:59 AM

Thank you, I will be happy to help this very promising project.
I am a crypto lover and I would love to dig deep in this project.

I like the project and have read the whitepaper. i think this project will succeed. I will definitely join the ICO.

Thank you all for the great support. We really appreciate it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: