Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games  (Read 14690 times)
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:07:07 AM

In this great project, I hope more people will engage to StakeIt Token for its better success in the mobile market. I think that stake will become more popular in the market since many people want to invest in this new coin in the market.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:36:58 AM

nowadays many kinds tokens are appearing. there are varius of tokens that i think will be shitcoins but this StakeIt token will been successful cause I seen it. look what fundamentals they have this is the perfect coin for me and for us. I will introduce this coin in our community so they will be aware of this coin and they will have an investment like me. congratulations !
Mysterious01

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:38:37 AM

In this great project, I hope more people will engage to StakeIt Token for its better success in the mobile market. I think that stake will become more popular in the market since many people want to invest in this new coin in the market.
This will be a long term project so we should expect that the progress of this project will not skyrocket in a short term basis but if it will gain popularity on its start after the ICO then there will be a big chance that it will happen in a short period of time.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

This token is very different from other tokens I have ever seen before. I would love to it.
Community-driven project tokens is the first thing I've ever seen.
A little question about your community-driven project, why I can't enter to your website? Loading times take so long, whether the website is under maintenance?

UPDATES
We have sold over 900,000 tokens.
Traded on IDEX now.
500,000 bonus tokens will be distributed at the end of the token sale (only eligible to those who purchased the tokens through our website).
Sent token listing requests to Mercatox & Hitbtc.
Nice StakeIt, I hope your project's will be success in the future. Cheers!

About the bounty program, is there any slot for me to work with? I'm a Indonesian translator, but seems another Indonesian people have reserved the slot
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:02:08 AM

i have read the whitepaper and this project seems promising. i have mixed reactions about failure to reveal the team but i understand your argument. time will tell. i also like the fact that i can withdraw any time, this makes it more transparent. let me participate
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:54:39 AM

This will be a long term project so we should expect that the progress of this project will not skyrocket in a short term basis but if it will gain popularity on its start after the ICO then there will be a big chance that it will happen in a short period of time.
The content of their whitepaper also encouraged me to be part of their project. I observed that the coins are getting popular and this is the signed that the project are moving forward through its success.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 09:24:33 AM

I want to joind bounty campaign. hopefully, it will be succeeded.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:25:56 AM

i hope this project become successful, I'm willing to help and support to the best that I can do. My friend itroduce this new great project so I'm willing to do it also.
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:50:20 AM

How do i ensure the safeness of using the website? What types of securities you are using today i mean is innovative security.
Stakeit team is constantly updating its security and is very supportive to its contributors.
I like its sleek comport, it has a prominent attribute in managing project.

Thank you for the kind words!

Our explanation video is out! View it on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeXGXNICo0
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:04:20 PM

If I investing your stakeit token in a long term, do i earn a profit? I got some stakeit token so that I want to know.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:08:08 PM

If I investing your stakeit token in a long term, do i earn a profit? I got some stakeit token so that I want to know.

Hi there, although we cannot guarantee that it will profit you, we can guarantee two things.

1) The total supply of StakeIt tokens will decrease continuously as we use all revenues generated on our platform to buy back & destroy our tokens.

2) There will be a consistent demand for the token as with our 1-page ad platform only accepting STAKE (all tokens received through this platform is also destroyed) & our staking service which encourages users to hold their tokens.

StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

over 1.3m+ tokens sold!
minhcanhltc

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:25:26 PM

I remember the ICO time of 10 days.
Why do you change the ICO time?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

I remember the ICO time of 10 days.
Why do you change the ICO time?

Hi there, after much discussions with our community members, we have decided that 14 days would be best for our token sale. This has also got to do with the delays we had with producing our explanation video (which is used as the primary content for all of our paid social ad campaigns).
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:50:30 AM

i have read the whitepaper and this project seems promising. i have mixed reactions about failure to reveal the team but i understand your argument. time will tell. i also like the fact that i can withdraw any time, this makes it more transparent. let me participate

I also think that this project seems serious and I think the devs are going to push it through. Anonymity can definitely be accepted if the team sticks to their promises, at least that is my credo towards this.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:04:27 AM

I also think that this project seems serious and I think the devs are going to push it through. Anonymity can definitely be accepted if the team sticks to their promises, at least that is my credo towards this.

Thank you for giving us the benefit of the doubt! Please feel free to join our slack channel for any suggestions/feedback you might have. We are always open to new ideas and suggestions from community members and early investors.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:27:14 AM

How do i ensure the safeness of using the website? What types of securities you are using today i mean is innovative security.
Stakeit team is constantly updating its security and is very supportive to its contributors.
I like its sleek comport, it has a prominent attribute in managing project.

Thank you for the kind words!

Our explanation video is out! View it on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeeXGXNICo0
security is what investor is looking for in an ICO or a project, and that's what I want about this project. You kept on updating everyone about everything in your ICO and that is really good. Actually, I have watched your explanation video. I'ts kinda interesting watching it. Everything is well explained, and every questions I have in mind is answered by the video you have provided.

Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Not doubt about it that everyone is very worried interms of security as no one will be happy if our credentials and money will be stolen. This team have been working so hard to make their website better and more secure. But in other hand I am hoping that they will not stop to upgrade their security to avoid future attacks.

They are are very active to this thread so we are rest assure that we can get answers from our questions.

estanislao1994

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

The progress of StakeIt is going very well. Hopefully there would be a tutorial, for example YouTube video on how the process of Stakeit works. The aim of StakeIt is really firm which is to earn profit, as it is what we all aim for. Seeing that, I am very curious of your platform and I just want to know how it works before I start investing.
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:52:05 AM

The progress of StakeIt is going very well. Hopefully there would be a tutorial, for example YouTube video on how the process of Stakeit works. The aim of StakeIt is really firm which is to earn profit, as it is what we all aim for. Seeing that, I am very curious of your platform and I just want to know how it works before I start investing.

I agree. Everyone is interested in getting profit however we should know their process first; and that would probably be during the beta testing. I am trying to look also on the web regarding reviews for StakeIt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: