Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games  (Read 14685 times)
tinochan412

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:53:48 AM

I could see that StakeIt would be working like a "bank" where you get interest for a certain amount of months. However, would that mean that our funds are just there and we could withdraw it anytime?
mpet5000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:54:56 AM

I could see that StakeIt would be working like a "bank" where you get interest for a certain amount of months. However, would that mean that our funds are just there and we could withdraw it anytime?
I have the same concern as him. And this would be an important question, Our funds, we can withdraw it anytime as well? Do we have full control of our funds and only us?
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:15:43 AM

I have the same concern as him. And this would be an important question, Our funds, we can withdraw it anytime as well? Do we have full control of our funds and only us?

The staking service is a centralized option we provide for token holders.

When a token holder wishes to stake his tokens, he/she will have to:

1. Create an account on our website
2. Purchase the ‘staking service’ product (will be priced according to the fees described for each tiers on our whitepaper)
3. Send the tokens  he/she wishes to deposit on the account

Remember, when you deposit tokens to your account, you are actually sending the tokens to our revenues address (where all tokens are destroyed immediately). The STAKE balance that gets credited on your account is an off-chain (points) token. When you withdraw, you are provided with your initial amounts + staked amounts entirely from our ‘staking reserves’ address. Yes, you can withdraw at anytime you wish to do so but there will be small fees as well as minimum withdrawal limits involved.
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:22:31 AM

2. Purchase the ‘staking service’ product (will be priced according to the fees described for each tiers on our whitepaper)

Remember, when you deposit tokens to your account, you are actually sending the tokens to our revenues address (where all tokens are destroyed immediately). The STAKE balance that gets credited on your account is an off-chain (points) token. When you withdraw, you are provided with your initial amounts + staked amounts entirely from our ‘staking reserves’ address. Yes, you can withdraw at anytime you wish to do so but there will be small fees as well as minimum withdrawal limits involved.

How long would it take before the users would be able to gain revenue or profit?
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:57 AM

Do you guys have any partnership?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:27:13 AM

Everyone wants to gain profits and this project is the best for that. Because the primary goal or objective of StakeIt is to make profits. By this, I want to continue to support this project to the way I can to make its success in the mobile market.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinpad

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:21 AM

I'm ready to plan StakeIt Token.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

How long would it take before the users would be able to gain revenue or profit?

We cannot guarantee anything as the value of tokens will depend on the market. However, we can guarantee that (i) the total supply of the token will continuously decrease, and (ii) there will be a consistent demand in the market.

No, we have not established any partnerships. We do have other companies promoting our project for us but no direct partnerships have been established atm. Be wary of any individual/organization approaching you as our partners.

Everyone wants to gain profits and this project is the best for that. Because the primary goal or objective of StakeIt is to make profits. By this, I want to continue to support this project to the way I can to make its success in the mobile market.

Thank you for giving us the benefit of the doubt. We welcome you to the world of STAKE!
mpet5000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:46:45 AM

We cannot guarantee anything as the value of tokens will depend on the market. However, we can guarantee that (i) the total supply of the token will continuously decrease, and (ii) there will be a consistent demand in the market.

No, we have not established any partnerships. We do have other companies promoting our project for us but no direct partnerships have been established atm. Be wary of any individual/organization approaching you as our partners.

Thank you for giving us the benefit of the doubt. We welcome you to the world of STAKE!

Is your token currently listed on any exchange? I plan to invest however, I would just like to see first the progress of your company. How is the progress of the Pre-sale?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:59 AM

Is your token currently listed on any exchange? I plan to invest however, I would just like to see first the progress of your company. How is the progress of the Pre-sale?

Yes, we are traded on EtherDelta and Idex. We have sold over 1.3m tokens and our token sale ends in 7 days (DEC 5). Although you can purchase our tokens on exchanges, it is encouraged that you participate through our website as all participants will be provided with bonuses. Additionally, as you purchase the tokens through the website, you will be directly supporting the team. Remember, we keep 0 tokens for developers/team. More information can be found on the ‘token sale’ page on our website.

www.stake-it.com
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:39:05 AM

Yes, we are traded on EtherDelta and Idex. We have sold over 1.3m tokens and our token sale ends in 7 days (DEC 5). Although you can purchase our tokens on exchanges, it is encouraged that you participate through our website as all participants will be provided with bonuses. Additionally, as you purchase the tokens through the website, you will be directly supporting the team. Remember, we keep 0 tokens for developers/team. More information can be found on the ‘token sale’ page on our website.

www.stake-it.com
I feel happy to see STAKE in succeed at ICO.
Remember, we keep 0 tokens for developers/team.
Does that mean you didn't keep any tokens for development progress? Usually, an ICO saves some token for development progress.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

www.stake-it.com
I feel happy to see STAKE in succeed at ICO.
Remember, we keep 0 tokens for developers/team.
Does that mean you didn't keep any tokens for development progress? Usually, an ICO saves some token for development progress.

Yes, the only funding we have is the ETH we have accumulated through the token sale. Also note that all ‘deposit fees’ paid for staking services are used to buy back and destroy our token. We are thinking of keeping  ‘withdrawal fees’ for our team and development of the platform. This will be publicly discussed and decided with our community members in the next few days.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

Let's spread out the news that StakeIt here, Don't miss a chance to be part of this project so lets shout this news to social media so we can attract many investor and I know they will not regret it.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:53:28 AM

Let's spread out the news that StakeIt here, Don't miss a chance to be part of this project so lets shout this news to social media so we can attract many investor and I know they will not regret it.

Thank you and a strong community support is exactly what we need!
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

Am wondering how much has been raised so far in the token sale of the Stake Token? This figure is not displayed on the website as I cant find it anywhere.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

In terms of buying StakeIt token, do you have credit card or paypal to purchase StakeIt Token?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:27 PM

Am wondering how much has been raised so far in the token sale of the Stake Token? This figure is not displayed on the website as I cant find it anywhere.

We have raised about $65,000 in funding.

In terms of buying StakeIt token, do you have credit card or paypal to purchase StakeIt Token?

Hi there, payments are only accepted in ETH. You will be provided with specific instructions upon checking out of the store.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:53:53 PM

Tier 5: Final 15 million from Stake Reserves
0.035% daily (Approximately 12.775% per year)
IF THIS IS FOR REAL THIS TOKEN WILL BE SO POPULAR. Im so excited ! Let spread out it in our community so they will be aware that Alexis Coin is coming !
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:19:31 AM

But as you can see the price of token per tier will rise but this is only natural as it means that the demand grows therefore the price also rise.
Reaching the tier 5 is a goal come true for this project but I guess it will take time to obtain it.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:48:14 AM

so how much would be the cost for the transaction fee? Is the fee depends on the withdrawal amount or is it the same regardless of how much we are about to withdraw?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: