Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] StakeIt (STAKE): Proof-of-Stake ERC20 Token & Smart Contract Based Games  (Read 14685 times)
StakeIt (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

When will the bounty end?

Our pre-ico bounty campaign has ended. Post-ico bounty campaign will continue for a period of 1 month.

When will the bounty end?
Bounty campaign will end with the end of Token Sale

Our token sale has already ended along with our pre-ico bounty campaign. Post-ico bounty campaign is now live!
Redded8888

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

I wonder how much the StakeIt tokens will cost in the future? With such rapid growth of bitcoin, I think StakeIt will be more of an Etherium. Next will be seen, we will observe.
Redded8888

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

I understand correctly? The token sale will be hosted through website and as it is an Ethereum-based token, only payments in ETH are allowed.The price of 1 STAKE = $0.05 in ETH. All ‘Stake Reserve’ tokens are stored in 5 different addresses. This is to ensure easy management of funds, increased security, and easy tracking of funds for users.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

They are basically running a SPAM campaign where they are telling people to post multiple times on this single thread  time to time. So don't believe what is written in the posts as they may or may not be true, the same people will be posting multiple times because they are paying them. For proof you can check the telegram group :- https://t.me/joinchat/Gvr3rw2LuRvWdgLlblomcw
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:23:58 PM

I wonder how much the StakeIt tokens will cost in the future? With such rapid growth of bitcoin, I think StakeIt will be more of an Etherium. Next will be seen, we will observe.

I understand correctly? The token sale will be hosted through website and as it is an Ethereum-based token, only payments in ETH are allowed.The price of 1 STAKE = $0.05 in ETH. All ‘Stake Reserve’ tokens are stored in 5 different addresses. This is to ensure easy management of funds, increased security, and easy tracking of funds for users.

Yes our token sale has ended!
earnbitcoins

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:26:07 PM

This is a great project, must other people know about this project. I want to be part of it, hope it will sucess. Good luck ! 😊

Thank you!
Staking platform for daily basis is a great idea and the more we stake the more we could earn. Really STAKEIT has an edge on other platform. Until ETH is not congested then earnings will be much faster.

Yes we will need to wait for the network to be less congested.

I bought 580 tokens from etherdelta but it seem the gas price is to high for now in order take it out on etherdelta i should just keep it first when ethereum network with back to normal again

Yes on average, we are paying about $1-$1.5 as transaction fees to transfer StakeIt to other accounts. It should all be okay when ETH network gets less congested.

It won't be long before the congestion in the ethereum network will be back to normal.  As of this morning, there's only 26k pending transactions left, down from a horrible 50k + pending transactions 2 days ago.

It is certainly getting better.

eth network is back to normal now.. sort of.

Just sent some stake to deposit and it worked.

Yes I just sent some StakeIt without any problems.

Great! Was able to send my stake as well
damienbit

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:27:23 PM

It is a good kind of staking project aimed for daily staking. My question is only when we deposit StakeIt on your site we need to deposit also ethereum. It said also that it is daily staking, can we reStake our profit or it is automatically added in our balance?

We changed our deposit structure and so you do not need to pay ETH. Yes, your StakeIt stakes on a daily basis and your staked amount automatically gets included for staking as well.

Nice! I like how you charge STAKE instead of ETH.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

It is a good kind of staking project aimed for daily staking. My question is only when we deposit StakeIt on your site we need to deposit also ethereum. It said also that it is daily staking, can we reStake our profit or it is automatically added in our balance?

We changed our deposit structure and so you do not need to pay ETH. Yes, your StakeIt stakes on a daily basis and your staked amount automatically gets included for staking as well.

Nice! I like how you charge STAKE instead of ETH.

Yes for deposits we take 1% as fees in STAKE and for withdrawals we take ETH
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:02:32 AM

This is a great project, must other people know about this project. I want to be part of it, hope it will sucess. Good luck ! 😊

Thank you!
Staking platform for daily basis is a great idea and the more we stake the more we could earn. Really STAKEIT has an edge on other platform. Until ETH is not congested then earnings will be much faster.

I bought 580 tokens from etherdelta but it seem the gas price is to high for now in order take it out on etherdelta i should just keep it first when ethereum network with back to normal again

Yes on average, we are paying about $1-$1.5 as transaction fees to transfer StakeIt to other accounts. It should all be okay when ETH network gets less congested.

It won't be long before the congestion in the ethereum network will be back to normal.  As of this morning, there's only 26k pending transactions left, down from a horrible 50k + pending transactions 2 days ago.

Nice project hope for future network congestion etherium soon returned as before.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:17:34 AM

Thank you!

Nice project hope for future network congestion etherium soon returned as before.

Thank you for the kind words!
Redded8888

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Now many exchanges and platforms practice the destruction of tokens. This is the uniqueness of the token. Staking the token is easy. You need to register on their website and simply purchase the ‘Staking Service’ product available on their website. These products will differ in prices according to the current ‘Staking Tier’. All fees earned by the StakeIt team will be used to buy back the tokens on exchanges & destroyed.
Redded8888

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:18:14 PM

Learn the white paper: https://github.com/StakeItToken/StakeIt/blob/master/StakeIt_Whitepaper%20v1.pdf
Their white paper contains details of the staking tiers, fees, and addresses of where STAKE is kept. Users can publicly track all movement of funds of these addresses.
Redded8888

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

The buy-back and destroy plans ensure that the token will continuously decrease in total supply as well as ensure that there is a constant demand for the tokens on the market.
I understand that.
the team will manage a ‘public ledger’ explaining how funds are spent.
The sale of the tokens has already ended on 01.12.2017
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:54:46 AM

Learn the white paper: https://github.com/StakeItToken/StakeIt/blob/master/StakeIt_Whitepaper%20v1.pdf
Their white paper contains details of the staking tiers, fees, and addresses of where STAKE is kept. Users can publicly track all movement of funds of these addresses.

Yes we have revealed all our addresses to the public for improved transparency.
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

Scratch cards coming soon!
Redded8888

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:41:06 AM

The total supply will continuously decrease over time, with its token buy-back and destroy plans.
75% of the total supply is kept as ‘Stake Reserves’ in which they are distributed to users who deposit and stake their tokens on website.
Redded8888

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:54 AM

I read your road map. 30-60-90 Day plan. Tell me at what stage are you at the moment?
I understand the final stage. Fulll marketing campaigns?
StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

I read your road map. 30-60-90 Day plan. Tell me at what stage are you at the moment?
I understand the final stage. Fulll marketing campaigns?

Hello!

We have an updated roadmap and it is available on our OP.

StakeIt (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

Feeling Lucky?

Try out our scratch cards & Win some STAKE!

https://www.stake-it.com/scratch-cards/

Redded8888

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

Feeling Lucky?

Try out our scratch cards & Win some STAKE!

https://www.stake-it.com/scratch-cards/

The stake has a very big advantage. This is Long-term Profit.
3to1 Scratch Card.
Lucky Triple 7s.
Bingo.
Quadruple 7s.
 Cupids Luck.
 Noughts & Crosses.
 Red Hot Numbers.
 Snow Me The Money.
 Piggy Bank.
 Easter Egg Hunt.
 Easter Funday.
 Strika Win.
 Lucky Stars.
Here I can win from 10 to 6666 STAKES?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: