Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:03:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40037 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:02:25 PM

All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?
Of course, every cryptocurrency is having risk involved. Since OP Coin has high ROI, that means if we invest in the OP Coin it's a risk, your investment is getting ROI or no, we don't know about that.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:10:59 PM

I think this bounty followers will not wait for ico to end. I'm also sure this bounty will be a success. good work for bounty owners.   Grin
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?
Of course, every cryptocurrency is having risk involved. Since OP Coin has high ROI, that means if we invest in the OP Coin it's a risk, your investment is getting ROI or no, we don't know about that.
In my opinion, the risk is absolutely everywhere and in every new coin. When investing, all investors are at risk. Then they are new coins. And the one who does not risk that does not drink champagne. Therefore, you can take a little risk. Suddenly, this coin will fly to the moon in the near future no one knows.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

In my opinion, the risk is absolutely everywhere and in every new coin. When investing, all investors are at risk. Then they are new coins. And the one who does not risk that does not drink champagne. Therefore, you can take a little risk. Suddenly, this coin will fly to the moon in the near future no one knows.
I think almost of all coins will tothemoon with bitcoin, because cryptocurrency will defeat a fiat, OP Coin not exception!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
izay

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:01:45 AM

As ive read the background of this OP coin, i found out that this is a mining site that offers much higher mined coin that any other site. It also want to create a big community in cryptocurrency that probably promote the program to be more friendly society and productive too. Having this matter to be considered as important is a big point for this coin to boost. Relationship of the developers and members are the most important key to have a strong community. In such case, if members and management does not cooperate with each other it will result to poor society and probably unsuccessful project. Cheers to the OP coin team.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:18:42 AM

With BTC price is 16k now. I think all of new altcoin (included OP Coin) if have trading system base on BTC will be affect. Anyway, the price of one coin depend on dev, market, community. And i think OP coin has potential because they have a right strategy to promote huge community from now.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
cryptounited
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 5

https://stakeunited.com/signup

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:20:58 AM

Nice Project Wink

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:27:36 AM

This has great potential for those who are into mining. But some others like me, i can't mine too long because my computer really heats fast. Though, I still think that OP Coin has a great potential to compete in the market. Their roadmap is also amazing that they get to do the wallet first, other coins doesn't go in that way. This is also great because they have high returns. They also want to achieve in the future to create mini games, PC games and so much more which this coin will have more potential in the future. So why don't we help and join them. Bounties are good and they also have the christmas lottery and also not only you can win OP Coin but also other cryptocurrency like BTC, LTC and so much more. I think this is one of a coin that you want to mine. This is the one that you can want your stakes to be alive again. I just hope that this will not turn to like the other mining sites that when you invest, half of it you can mine but the half is yet to invest again.  This will make a great opportunity for the others to start and for the others to learn more about mining or if you are a pro and want to enchance your mining environment i think then we should support OP Coin and make it sure that they will progress the roadmap they want to achieve. This will help the community to be strong and helping one another to make a higher profit. Let's Spread OP Coin. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners in their lotteries or maybe this will be the hit that we are waiting for.
I accept completely this opinion!  Good lottery. And if the computer allows you to mining the POC.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:35:42 AM

I agree that this project is off to a great start but the site could use a bit of improvement.
Here I will totally agree with you and your opinion.
But the developers need some time to get more feedbacks from there respective network and clients and traders.
Just have some patience.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:40:03 AM

I agree that this project is off to a great start but the site could use a bit of improvement.
Here I will totally agree with you and your opinion.
But the developers need some time to get more feedbacks from there respective network and clients and traders.
Just have some patience.
yeah i agreed with you more reason to have a bounty program and some airdrop seriously show people road map and this like that.am sure with all these and good devs coin will succeeds

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:15:12 AM

Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this

Even a project with a decent whitepaper and road maps fails. Most of the time some of them are scams and only took money from ICOs. I think OP Coin is different from them. Im just waiting and looking for the great improvement of this project before I'll invest anything. As of now, It is still a new coin with great potential.Let's just wait for it to improve more.
I also see a good team preparation for the introduction of the coin. But I think we need more aggressive promotion, people should get information about the project.
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

When this event is about going to the entertainment future, I am a gamer because I am a fan of this number. I know that I'm planning to buy my first gaming PC in the near future and OPC games are perfect with my addiction. I hope gamers with micro transactions see OPC succeed
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:07:39 AM

In the crypt there is always a risk, but it is not very big compared to the profit if the coin go to  the moon. Of course, I do not mean cases when taking loans from a bank to buy a new coin Grin
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:15 AM

Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this

Even a project with a decent whitepaper and road maps fails. Most of the time some of them are scams and only took money from ICOs. I think OP Coin is different from them. Im just waiting and looking for the great improvement of this project before I'll invest anything. As of now, It is still a new coin with great potential.Let's just wait for it to improve more.
I also see a good team preparation for the introduction of the coin. But I think we need more aggressive promotion, people should get information about the project.

Yes, Devs should revised the details about the coin and they need to prove that their project is legit and with a clear roadmap. Bounties will help them to promote their project but it needs active devs that always update us. This is needed for the investors to trust them 100%.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:43:16 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 06:12:35 AM by moonfrost21

This has great potential for those who are into mining. But some others like me, i can't mine too long because my computer really heats fast. Though, I still think that OP Coin has a great potential to compete in the market. Their roadmap is also amazing that they get to do the wallet first, other coins doesn't go in that way. This is also great because they have high returns. They also want to achieve in the future to create mini games, PC games and so much more which this coin will have more potential in the future. So why don't we help and join them. Bounties are good and they also have the christmas lottery and also not only you can win OP Coin but also other cryptocurrency like BTC, LTC and so much more. I think this is one of a coin that you want to mine. This is the one that you can want your stakes to be alive again. I just hope that this will not turn to like the other mining sites that when you invest, half of it you can mine but the half is yet to invest again.  This will make a great opportunity for the others to start and for the others to learn more about mining or if you are a pro and want to enchance your mining environment i think then we should support OP Coin and make it sure that they will progress the roadmap they want to achieve. This will help the community to be strong and helping one another to make a higher profit. Let's Spread OP Coin. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners in their lotteries or maybe this will be the hit that we are waiting for.
I accept completely this opinion!  Good lottery. And if the computer allows you to mining the POC.

It's okay buddy, even if you can't mine the coin. You can still earn using the exchange. I think the price of the coin is still low that a bit of investment to it won't be a hard decision.  As long as you have a traders heart.  Wink

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:57:55 AM

Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.

Is OP Coin can win through lottery??? how can we win OP Coin in competition or anywhere???how this process can possible???I don't understand the process
I think they talk about the price of a coin and not about the PIC process. Actually, the price can grow in 1xxx and it can cost nothing.

Is any airdrop will occur in this project???I am eagerly waiting for it... let me know if occur... Though it is not that big project...but I appriciate their work
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:00:32 AM

This has great potential for those who are into mining. But some others like me, i can't mine too long because my computer really heats fast. Though, I still think that OP Coin has a great potential to compete in the market. Their roadmap is also amazing that they get to do the wallet first, other coins doesn't go in that way. This is also great because they have high returns. They also want to achieve in the future to create mini games, PC games and so much more which this coin will have more potential in the future. So why don't we help and join them. Bounties are good and they also have the christmas lottery and also not only you can win OP Coin but also other cryptocurrency like BTC, LTC and so much more. I think this is one of a coin that you want to mine. This is the one that you can want your stakes to be alive again. I just hope that this will not turn to like the other mining sites that when you invest, half of it you can mine but the half is yet to invest again.  This will make a great opportunity for the others to start and for the others to learn more about mining or if you are a pro and want to enchance your mining environment i think then we should support OP Coin and make it sure that they will progress the roadmap they want to achieve. This will help the community to be strong and helping one another to make a higher profit. Let's Spread OP Coin. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky winners in their lotteries or maybe this will be the hit that we are waiting for.
I accept completely this opinion!  Good lottery. And if the computer allows you to mining the POC.

It's okay buddy, even if you can't mind the coin. You can still earn using the exchange. I think the price of the coin is still low that a bit of investment to it won't be a hard decision.  As long as you have a traders heart.  Wink
Unfortunately, I learned late about this coin, now I really have to sell and buy it on the exchange Sad. But the more I like to buy a coin and hold it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:01:31 AM

Dev, why didn't you even bother to make a website for your ICO?
You should also revise your OP, there are loads of mistakes
Doesn’t look like a serious approach to me

I think this is one of the mistakes of developers and admin. But in my opinion there is an explanation. Why he/she made a website for ICO, Let them explain what is happening. But its  good they must continue also to update or improve the stability of the site.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:15:26 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:49 AM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao
He is considering the price in bitcoins so he mentioned them in the decimal form but i think he want to say that the current price is 6 satoshi and it may hike upto 20 satoshi giving good profits. Surely i would like to invest in this project considering it's bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: