Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:48:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40037 times)
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

Lol. I check all games of lottery and i see i'm late now. btw, i will support OPC, High ROI make me very interesting xD.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:12:20 PM

Lol. I check all games of lottery and i see i'm late now. btw, i will support OPC, High ROI make me very interesting xD.
Don't be so rude, OP Coin gives everything to us for free, and you just complain about that. You can check their Discord for upcoming lotteries and giveaways, though.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:34:55 PM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao

Yes, this will take months or even years, look at dogecoin and stellar they are existed but still a very few improvements.But I really hope this project will be supported by many investors so the price will increase faster.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.

I really hope you mean to say 6 satoshis each, no cryptocurrency will go up 100000x in like a months time unless it's being pumped by the entire world or something lmfao

Yes, this will take months or even years, look at dogecoin and stellar they are existed but still a very few improvements.But I really hope this project will be supported by many investors so the price will increase faster.
Quite right. We need good investors. If we all together for a little buy coins, then it will live! If you do not, then sooner or later everything will roll into the prop!
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:16:14 PM

ok finally you catched me now!  I am going to start with the twitter bounty campaign and as far as I get my first OP Coins in my wallet, I start to mine. I hope end of December we get for OP Coin min. 20 satoshi but you need to make more advertisement so that we have more miners in our team.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

Don't be so rude, OP Coin gives everything to us for free, and you just complain about that. You can check their Discord for upcoming lotteries and giveaways, though.

yes I agree you do not need to talk so, we've got it for free. and the project owners are already trying hard the city should appreciate it.  Cheesy
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Of course growth is possible and more. But man, if you know about the growth of a coin, can you have an insider? Tell me about this?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:02:58 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 11:51:47 PM by netalone10

I hope the rates will increasing day by day. So keep promoting this OP coin to attract more investor. More investor coming the prices will more increasing.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:46 PM

All cryptocurrencies must have risk. Is there any risk for this OP Coin and how it is to solve the problem?

I wouldn't say they must have risk, but more appropriate to me to say all cryptos have risk
Maybe one day we would embrace riskfree coin, who knows  Wink
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:09:49 PM

I bought some OP today at 0.00000023 btc on cryptopia, I hope that I'll make profit with this coin if it goes up in future. I'll try to get some for free too.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

I bought some OP today at 0.00000023 btc on cryptopia, I hope that I'll make profit with this coin if it goes up in future. I'll try to get some for free too.
Some ROI coins have a nice opportunity to "tothemoon", because all coins with this feature gives a "free" money from ROI and etc, so that creates a volatility on exchanges! You can hold for long term!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:15:42 AM

Some ROI coins have a nice opportunity to "tothemoon", because all coins with this feature gives a "free" money from ROI and etc, so that creates a volatility on exchanges! You can hold for long term!

Yep and that why bought it, I'm planing to hold it for like three month or four and see what happen, we'll need to sell out coin like this when pump happen, because I know it will goes to like 10 satoshi or below after that.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:28:43 AM

Hoping for your profit in the future from this coin. Also, we need patient and wait for its price to increase and then go to buy and sell style.

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:33:58 AM

I am glad to see that this project to improving and growing at exponential rates . I am just happy to help and be a part of the program.
I hope that it goes to the moon. All the best.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

yes I agree you do not need to talk so, we've got it for free. and the project owners are already trying hard the city should appreciate it.  Cheesy
Yeah Discord Channel is really booming..everyone wants to gamble...I didnt know people gamble like that. Any giveaway is really great.I just hope i get some coins along the way..best thing is to join discord channels lots of freebies there guys..

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:57:39 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 03:02:16 AM by Rabby637

Try to do bounty campaign if you want to get free token. If you have huge follower then you will get more token.
How many token you get by 0.00000023 btc??
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:07:29 AM

Yep and that why bought it, I'm planing to hold it for like three month or four and see what happen, we'll need to sell out coin like this when pump happen, because I know it will goes to like 10 satoshi or below after that.

A nice perspective for a trader like you. Can you give insights why do you think the price of OP coin will pump up?

GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

As I doing some reviews about this ICO their are speculation that it is a scam and others say that there is a virus when downloading a wallet. Please enlighten my doubts about this project because I don't want to judge that their speculation are true?
I think hard to determine OP is SCAM or not depend on only wallet have signal of virus. But i have same think as you. When i run it at virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9139b4a85d08d47a420caccb52722205ae7c57c92ab5b4676d80fbc0dc6218be/detection
We have 6/62 detected. This make us scare of lost something at our computer. Devs can compile a new wallet with no virus detected?

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:43:20 AM

This project seems interesting, giving a giveaways and more rewards in this time really beneficial to people and users. Especially this Christmas is coming. This is a great opportunity for us. OP Coin is a high proof of stake cryptocurrency. Why does the bounty campaign only last just in a mouth  i hope it will be last longer. I want to join the twitter bounty campaign in this project, if it is still has an available slot. Oh, I was also wondering is the OP Coin has a whitepaper? So that people or investors that want to invest in here may know more about the platform of this project. I believe this will make its success in the market. It is very great that the coin is traded with a growth of bitcoin and I hope for the better progress.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:45:23 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 05:06:58 AM by feeltun

As I doing some reviews about this ICO their are speculation that it is a scam and others say that there is a virus when downloading a wallet. Please enlighten my doubts about this project because I don't want to judge that their speculation are true?
I think hard to determine OP is SCAM or not depend on only wallet have signal of virus. But i have same think as you. When i run it at virustotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9139b4a85d08d47a420caccb52722205ae7c57c92ab5b4676d80fbc0dc6218be/detection
We have 6/62 detected. This make us scare of lost something at our computer. Devs can compile a new wallet with no virus detected?
This is a very tranquil signal. The developer can do something with a wallet? The coin looks attractive. And I would like to install a wallet and mining it.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: