Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:12:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin  (Read 40037 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:14:54 AM

The risk of investing is absolutely everywhere and in every coin. Here, for example, imagine if bitcoin is now bursting and will be 5000 dollars. From this no one is immune. But if our coin has its own purse, I hope for a good future. Just need time!
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:45:01 AM

This project seems like it is becoming more interesting as it is also progressing better. The OP Coin which is a High ROI PoS Coin gives every people or users the opportunity to start in smooth flow using by this great project they've created and also the OP Coin gives us the change to win with great prizes in lotteries that we can also get other big cryptocurrencies. I'm looking forward to this project which I believe has the potential to make its way to line up its success in the market industry with other big cryptocurrencies out there.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

Is this the future social messaging and a different from the other existing messaging? Or there's no difference at all? Because as I read the whitepaper it states that "Pioneer wants to take it one step further and offer mini features within the instant messaging functionality. While chatting with afriend you’ll also have the ability to send Socials instantly to them, request Socials, send multimedia attachments (images, GIFs, videos), emoji and much more." Can you please explain the uniqueness of these features compared to others?.

Very good question for the team. I also want to ask what differences? There are chat telegrams but it does not make transactions. If the telegram is built into your software transaction, it will be a very popular product.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

The risk of investing is absolutely everywhere and in every coin. Here, for example, imagine if bitcoin is now bursting and will be 5000 dollars. From this no one is immune. But if our coin has its own purse, I hope for a good future. Just need time!

Yes, if there's no risk there's no gain, if we don't like to take a risk in investing then we wouldn't get any profit. Examlple is this OPC coin, we need to invest here first to support the project and at the same time gaining profit in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

Is this the future social messaging and a different from the other existing messaging? Or there's no difference at all? Because as I read the whitepaper it states that "Pioneer wants to take it one step further and offer mini features within the instant messaging functionality. While chatting with afriend you’ll also have the ability to send Socials instantly to them, request Socials, send multimedia attachments (images, GIFs, videos), emoji and much more." Can you please explain the uniqueness of these features compared to others?.

Very good question for the team. I also want to ask what differences? There are chat telegrams but it does not make transactions. If the telegram is built into your software transaction, it will be a very popular product.

yeah, that's spectacular question as I ever see on this thread as I repeat what is the difference from all other messaging  that as the white paper states " one step further"... Please elaborate this as we need clarification on this project.. ? Thanks..
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

This project seems like it is becoming more interesting as it is also progressing better. The OP Coin which is a High ROI PoS Coin gives every people or users the opportunity to start in smooth flow using by this great project they've created and also the OP Coin gives us the change to win with great prizes in lotteries that we can also get other big cryptocurrencies. I'm looking forward to this project which I believe has the potential to make its way to line up its success in the market industry with other big cryptocurrencies out there.

This is due to hardwork of the team which aims to develop a more interesting and fun to use with. Hope they will achieve their goals as different from other project so that many investor will invest and will surely focus to add more features about this existing project.
This project looking like a great project.
But it will be success in future or not that depends on investor. If any big investor invest on this project then this project must be success.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
Good speech. I have the same opinion and, if possible, I get a little everyone who likes. I like the OP Wink

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

yesterday ı was a little bit disappointed. I download the OP Coin Wallet from the ANN Thread Link but win Firewall deleted it as soon as I wanted to open the wallet  Huh

Then I joined the Discord Channel from OP Coin and download the Wallet again from the link  in discord and it was the same.

Can any dev. help me to open the wallet and synchronize it ? 

regards

Which antivirus are you using? 99% of the antiviruses have a feature like whitelisting or even something like exclude from scanning so that you can run stuff it detects as a virus.

I use McAfee but this has nothing to do with it. My firewall delete directly the wallet as soon as  I try to open it. I never had this problem before;  I already downloaded over 20 desktop wallets and synchronized them also without problems.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:42:10 PM

I agree to make op coin to the top list of cryptocurrencies. Let's make the OP Coin to the top list of cryptocurrencies by 2018, this should be what we support because the platform is really great, the distribution in the mining is fair enough. good luck  Wink
Stepan163

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:53:15 PM

Guys, tell me a good pool for coin mining?
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:08:01 PM

I'm always up for high profits, any question I wouldn't answer a big yes? I'm in!
Also, Norton Antivirus is been used in 2017? I would be in shock if somebody would still use it for... protecting themselves?
Maybe yes, maybe no. People use those third-party antiviruses are likely Windows 7 or Windows XP user. If they are using Windows 8.1 - 10, they are very underrating the Windows Defender. Most of the viruses, exploit, and even ransomware had been blocked by the Windows Defender.
Still I wouldn't trust windows defender not even if you paid me to use it. I have my "own tools" that I know they are good and trust totally

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
herome2

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:17:03 PM

POS coins in recent years is very hot, but not all POS are successful projects, I hope you persevere, optimistic about you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:51 PM

Guys, tell me a good pool for coin mining?
What kind of ecurrency you want? BTC or Altscoin or OP coin? If BTC you can google, if Alts coin -> https://www.suprnova.cc/. About OP coin, they dont have mining pool now. We must wait annoucement of devs at future.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

The crypto coin, always has a risk, but I do not have the risk than the bitcoin investment in 2011. Then, do not know this coin will be worth, but now people have invested a meaning in Bitcoin millionaires. I want to say that the risk is smaller than the possible profit ...
A massive part of all coins (and tokens) which has a nice team should be sold at good prise. But some has a really risk, you need to invest in many coins at one time. But in pos you have a very low risk for investment, because if prise will drop, you still have a profit with POS algo!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:48:31 PM

A massive part of all coins (and tokens) which has a nice team should be sold at good prise. But some has a really risk, you need to invest in many coins at one time. But in pos you have a very low risk for investment, because if prise will drop, you still have a profit with POS algo!
Buy for less and sold when the value goes up and surely will have a profit to be harvested, this project should be giving an importance to an investor because this is in favor to them due to a very low risk for investment like what you pointed out. The team of this project seems to be thinking for the good of the investors due to its also a high ROI.
OpDev

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:03:11 PM

OPC Cryptopia Lottery

*Each participant recive guarantee 500 OPC. Check it out!

Prize pool (minimum 20 participants**):

- 2 x 100% of investment back (up to 0.02 BTC)
          - 1 x 50% of investment back (up to 0.01 BTC)
          - 5 x 10% of your OPC purchase (paid in OPC)

Start : 10.12.2017         
          End : 16.12.2017         

Join here: HERE

RULES:
          - You can fill this form only once.
          - To participate you need to purchse minimum 5 000 OPC.
          - DATE of purchase, OPC AMOUNT, BTC cost and your cryptopia username MUST BE VISABLE.
          - Only your last OPC buy transaction will counts.(All that can fit on one screenshot. All buy OPC transactions after 10.12 counts)
          - If you win, your BTC will be send directly to your cryptopia account
          - Only OPC bought after 10.12 counts
BONUS

IF AT 16.12 OPC PRICE WILL BE AT LEAST 100 SAT PRIZES WILL BE DOUBLED (selected randomly 2 x 0.04 BTC or
4 x 0.02 BTC and simmilar to 50% investment back)

*GUARANTEED PRICE: Each participant who fill that form correctly will receive a guaranteed 500 OPC!

** Prizes (less than 20 particippants):
          - 2 x 100% investment back (up to 0.02 BTC)
          - 2 x 10% of purchase, paid in OPC (e.g If buy 10k and win you recive 1000 OPC)

netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:19:51 PM

wow, there is a new lottery. Thats great
How much the rate of OPC now?
5000 OPC equivalent to? (in BTC) or (in ETH)
c0nc0n

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:09:46 AM

https://coinsmarkets.com/api-446-OPC-BTC.png
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

This coin looks good. Fun coin. I'm glad to see the price going up. I think it will naturally because people buy in because of the high POS. I see there already massive bag holders too. Let's see what happens.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:51:53 AM

so little roadmap  Shocked Have your project any bounty? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: