Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is down, all alts are up?  (Read 959 times)
FDC1412

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:07:02 PM

That is what is expected to happen but not for all kinds of coins. It all depends on the market's investors and as of now more investors and focusing and developing that coins so Alts are expected to rise now.

andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:09:29 PM

It doesn't look like altcoins are going to grow in comming days or maybe even weeks. I think there will be further developments of pumps and dumps of BTC and its forks for some time. Only when this shenanigan with bitcoin is ended we can expect noticeable grow of altcoins.
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

It is a predictable movement, It happens all the time. But this time around there is a twist to bitcoin/altcoin price movement. BCH is been pumped and many of it's followers believe bch ciukd replace bitcoin which i think it not possible. We 'll see what will happen
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:12:16 PM

Friends, I am curious, now, when Bitcoin is down, does it mean that all altcoins will grow? On November, 12 we saw the greatest jump of Bitcoin Cash. Is there a possibility the same will happen with other alts?
This is expected because same money moves around. So anywhere there is honey, the bee goes.

When people needs to get involved with innovation hence Bitcoin is overrated and Bitcoin Cash will now have it's time to shine. It's not about the loyalty because investors and businessmen are into profits and not partnerships. Bitcoin Cash will due rise because it gains support from large scale miners and investors were eyeing the possibilities of the future of Bitcoin Cash and other Altcoin today.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:15:15 PM

It is a predictable movement, It happens all the time. But this time around there is a twist to bitcoin/altcoin price movement. BCH is been pumped and many of it's followers believe bch ciukd replace bitcoin which i think it not possible. We 'll see what will happen

There's a lot of members were not impressed with Bitcoin Cash pump since last week but the truth is Bitcoin cannot pretend to be the highest valued cryptocurrency in the world of technology and competition there's a lot of work to be deal with. Bitcoin Cash would be the next Bitcoin even people are ignoring it. Bitcoin Cash wasn't created to put Bitcoin into trouble but instead in the first place it helped pumped Bitcoin's value since last August this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:16:11 PM

yes i do realize bitcoin has dropped to where it be recently however i have witnessed altcoins price has risen recently, and this is a good sign for altcoins at the end of the year and open a new good year for altcoins, so i hope this trend will keep rising more and more

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

Friends, I am curious, now, when Bitcoin is down, does it mean that all altcoins will grow? On November, 12 we saw the greatest jump of Bitcoin Cash. Is there a possibility the same will happen with other alts?
maybe .haha.  but i think this is just a temporary maybe bitcoin will go up again like what others say . So i think eth will Stock again to its cheap value .
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:25:23 PM

It has been observed that the inverse relation usually works between bitcoin and alts. When ever bitcoin surges alts take a dip and when bitcoin takes a dip alts usually rise. But I believe that if bitcoin goes down drastically, it will take down alts with it.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:26:52 PM

Actually before that was also one of the significance a trader must look up to, but for now its also kinda unlredictable, there is also a slight chance that it wont go up as expected, but more importantly it will soon follow to bitcoin's price.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:35:34 PM

it is possible that the value of bitcoin actually drops, but alt coins can not exceed the value of bitcoin. As Btc is considered to be the highest value in the world of cryptocurrency.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:48:43 PM

This happens when money goes from Bitcoin to the alts, but it is not always so, sometimes the market follows other trends.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:50:02 PM

Well, of all the months I've been here, i noticed that everytime that is what usually happens when bitcoin's price goes down. The alternative coins simply goes up. But the thing is, it hasn't really happened yet that much(at least at this moment). But alternative couns are already rising a bit. Amd i think after all the bitcoin cash hype, all alternative coins will eventually go up in value shortly  after the dumps happen.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:53:10 PM

I think it is not the meaning of that the altcoins will rise exatly as a reason of that. But I am expecting that, the alt coins will rise again in the near future.
bribed

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:55:07 PM

If some group pumps another alt this can happen with all altcoins. But Bitcoin going down doesnt neccessary means that all alts are going to be pumping. There will be some winners though, but not all money that goes out of Bitcoin goes into altcoins...
DirectDeposit

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:41:23 PM

This is good news!
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:46:29 PM

This is just my observation if BTC goes up alts go down and if btc goes down alts are going down too but if btc goes sideways alta grows.

Rahip

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:57:10 PM

I think no,but I know a one altcoin will fill the place of bitcoin
I don't know what happens when it's completely exhausted
How will it be, it is the first and only
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:30:11 PM

Yes it's like pulling and pushing away things. but a large amount of volume will pour any coins when bitcoin dump its price. well let see for early next year when bitcoin and alts will increase also..
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:33:01 PM

It is necessary that the bitcoin stabilizes, then I think that the whole alts will grow, and we will see finally X.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:54:06 PM

Now all altcoin will come into light and BTC be in red. As Bitcoin Cash jump unexpectedly so many other altcoin will jump as they are undervalued.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: