Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSyncom, will all the chip orders ship together?  (Read 11450 times)
Noogsy

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2013, 11:31:34 AM

Please please hold the chip shipment until November, so that Batch 3 customers can get their coins back by mining (and not by refunding).

---
Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2013, 11:37:05 AM

Please please hold the chip shipment until November, so that Batch 3 customers can get their coins back by mining (and not by refunding).

oO I miss the irony smiley...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
mybtc2020

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2013, 02:23:24 PM

If anyone doesn't like Bitsyncom's terms, it looks like contrary to their original messaging, they are allowing full refunds.
You just need to create a support ticket and put "REFUND" as the type of the ticket.

So far as I know... no one has taken them up on this offer even though some folks have been complaining about the shipment delays for months.

If you are feeling like you need to hedge... you can order the batch of chips and hope they arrive together.

If they don't arrive in your "window" of opportunity, submit a refund request.
Worst case, they either give back your BTC, or they escalate your order.... my guess would be the former.

I guess worst worst case is they don't ship your chips and they don't refund your BTC... but I don't think they could withstand the negative fallout of that option.
Just make sure to order from a wallet you control and can validate.

Has anyone ever requested and got back a refund from Avalon?

we opened refunding option for batch #3 order since it is quite delayed, batch 2 is shipping and should be finished shipping in the end of the month, then batch #3 is to start right after, we are not refunding chip orders since the coins gets sold and is used to pay for chip order at foundry, canceling is not really possible.

but essentially we put in order for chips every week, by early July the chips that were ordered when we opened orders should be out the door by then.

I requested refund for two batch#3 units (Order #6213, #5787) and one batch#2 unit (order #2633, which you promised in email to refund in MARCH, because the B2 order was placed late due to AVALON website mistake, so the money was not used to pay for order since it was not placed successfully), just wonder when will you refund my BTC?

And is there anyone in the same situation as I am?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2013, 02:30:09 PM

I believe only one person got a refund till now. Maybe a testrun only.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
kmtan

Activity: 196

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:12:39 AM

If anyone doesn't like Bitsyncom's terms, it looks like contrary to their original messaging, they are allowing full refunds.
You just need to create a support ticket and put "REFUND" as the type of the ticket.

So far as I know... no one has taken them up on this offer even though some folks have been complaining about the shipment delays for months.

If you are feeling like you need to hedge... you can order the batch of chips and hope they arrive together.

If they don't arrive in your "window" of opportunity, submit a refund request.
Worst case, they either give back your BTC, or they escalate your order.... my guess would be the former.

I guess worst worst case is they don't ship your chips and they don't refund your BTC... but I don't think they could withstand the negative fallout of that option.
Just make sure to order from a wallet you control and can validate.

Has anyone ever requested and got back a refund from Avalon?

we opened refunding option for batch #3 order since it is quite delayed, batch 2 is shipping and should be finished shipping in the end of the month, then batch #3 is to start right after, we are not refunding chip orders since the coins gets sold and is used to pay for chip order at foundry, canceling is not really possible.

but essentially we put in order for chips every week, by early July the chips that were ordered when we opened orders should be out the door by then.

hi Yifu, Any news for the chip?

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:29:26 AM

He said slight delay until early July, he just haven't said which year, so we have 11 months to find out if it is 2014 or a few years later.
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:55:04 AM

I wonder if it's time to prepare Group Buy for lawyer and sue those f###ers
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 10:58:51 AM

Count me in!

Yifu should pay for this.
oyeTorry

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 11:09:45 AM

He said slight delay until early July, he just haven't said which year, so we have 11 months to find out if it is 2014 or a few years later.

I expecting BitSyncom means July 2013, but there are some delays

kmtan

Activity: 196

I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 03:51:04 PM

I expecting BitSyncom means July 2013, but there are some delays

not matter how, we need a update for the status..not waiting without answer..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: