Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2804 times)
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.

It depends, if you will just incur some loss, why would you sell now when market is down. It usually happens during the first quarter of the year because it happened already in the past year. Just wait because bitcoin price will surely recover as time goes by. Just take the bitcoin trend last year, it started very low and increased up to multiple time before the year ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

For sure if you hold your bitcoin until now you can make  a lot of profit for sure because if you compared the price in the last few months and today is very difference because its 11k dollars even the price decreased in this month the price for me is very high.  You can hold your bitcoin if you have bitcoin until now because you can make more profit in the future if the price will increase  more.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

For sure if you hold your bitcoin until now you can make  a lot of profit for sure because if you compared the price in the last few months and today is very difference because its 11k dollars even the price decreased in this month the price for me is very high.  You can hold your bitcoin if you have bitcoin until now because you can make more profit in the future if the price will increase  more.
Yes, I agree with you that he has much money already now. So he can sell it now or hold for the future. Both of ways are ok. I'm centainly that you will be very happy with this result

nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:52 PM

keep hold and wait for long time. Because hold idms gold.I think, if you hold your coin then you get a big profit from this coin.So why you loses this opportunity?Keep patience and see future brightness.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

For sure if you hold your bitcoin until now you can make  a lot of profit for sure because if you compared the price in the last few months and today is very difference because its 11k dollars even the price decreased in this month the price for me is very high. 

No one can guarantee that, can i ask you a question? Why the fuck all your posts are saying the same shit all over again?

I do not understand why a lot of people are doing the same shit all day long.. Why are you so lazy that you are always posting the same thing..

Came on, at least, post something different than "bitcoin is profitable..."
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:16:22 PM
Merited by elloco4ever (7)

keep hold and wait for long time. Because hold idms gold.I think, if you hold your coin then you get a big profit from this coin.So why you loses this opportunity?Keep patience and see future brightness.

But it purely depends on the situation and plan as instead of holding onto for ages I prefer to do day trade and earn profits but this requires our full time attention if you are someone who do not want to go through hassle of being active on this domain everyday then holding a potential altcoin will be the best way to mint profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

Yes it's better to hold the bitcoin now instead of selling out when the price is decreasing constantly and instead of selling we can try to buy bitcoin when there is a dip and trade it when the value shots up again in couple of months.

normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:55:18 PM

But it purely depends on the situation and plan as instead of holding onto for ages I prefer to do day trade and earn profits but this requires our full time attention if you are someone who do not want to go through hassle of being active on this domain everyday then holding a potential altcoin will be the best way to mint profit.

It depends of you and if you have a plan to sell that you always monatoring the price of btc so that you know if you hold it or sell it.if i have that amount of btc  i palanning that i will sell the 50% and the other 50% will hold so that if the bitcoin will rise again my btc will rise also but im always monatoring the price of btc so that i know the movement pricing btc.dont be risky and trust the bitcoin because bitcoin is nice for invesment.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

So it will be better for us to do more trades and earn instead of holding the bitcoin if we are looking for a quick profit then we need to be active 24/7 online to do the most beneficial trade.

sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:20:44 AM

HOLD or SELL

You have 70 bitcoins and then you average it to 7500? But 1 bitcoins are worth almost $10k so hows that possible. But enough from that i recommend you to just purely hold it without hesitation without fear because if those things comes in to your mind then you will probably gonna lose focus with that. But if you really need the money like an emergency then you should probably gonna sell those but no all of it but the specific amount. Because bitcoins are falling today but they will rise soon so just wait for the bitcoins to rise again before selling.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:59:43 AM

HOLD or SELL

Bitcoin is currently raise in market. Because past two days before bitcoin cash is developing in fast growth. All the miners are access in Bitcoin cash. But currently all of them reverse to Bitcoin. So today little amount is raise and tomorrow it reach peak in cryptocurrency. Don't worried about Bitcoin. This have great future in market. Once it will continuous fall. You should exchange the currency.
I agree with you, all eyes are on bitcoin since the 2017 rise soared up to 1200% of its increase, and Bitcoin became a potential currency for the future

ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

HOLD or SELL

Hi ! I think that in the beginning of 2018 the bitcoin price has fallen by nearly 50% by the end of 2017 the price of a bitcoin is $ 20000 but in early 2018 the price of a bitcoin is only $ 11000 at present in. But I think you do not need to worry too much because the bitcoin price as per my analysis, only bitcoin will soon return to $ 20000. So be assured and believe in bitcoin, with the popularity and convenience of bitcoin more and more countries have used bitcoin as a legal currency.
So keep your bitcoin and do not sell cheap
echcon271

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

Hodl or buy now, in my opinion...
In within a few days we've had Korea not banning bitcoin, LightningNetwork, Russia crypto legalization bill, 0 fee trading app at RobinhoodApp, futures expiration, and btc is still dirt - cheap

Agree
Pretty sure BTC will reach 25k within two months.
No reason to sell
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

HOLD or SELL

Bitcoin is currently raise in market. Because past two days before bitcoin cash is developing in fast growth. All the miners are access in Bitcoin cash. But currently all of them reverse to Bitcoin. So today little amount is raise and tomorrow it reach peak in cryptocurrency. Don't worried about Bitcoin. This have great future in market. Once it will continuous fall. You should exchange the currency.
I agree with you, all eyes are on bitcoin since the 2017 rise soared up to 1200% of its increase, and Bitcoin became a potential currency for the future
TS make this thread a few months ago and if hold the result is very profitable. bitcoin is long term, let alone in 2018 that I think can rise higher than in 2017, hold is the best choice, rather than selling at price now that is being dropped.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

HOLD or SELL

Ofcourse its better to hold. Its been a long time since you posted this, that time its just 7500 usd but whats the current value now,  and who knows whats going to be the value of your btc after a few months from now. 
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

HOLD or SELL

First of all you need to leave your panic to down in the price because every  dump in the price is a opportunity to make more and more investment and every investment in the bitcoin always results into profit but condition is that we should have trust and hold to have but in the wallet.
Secondly it is much better for you that you have bitcoin cash also that is having 10th of the value of the bitcoin that you have all , so here mine suggestion for you is that download coinomi wallet and after that import your private key or phrase backup if you have ( depends upon your wallet that you are using ) and find out your bitcoin cash ( many videos are available at the YouTube , so you can take help easily from there ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

If my suggestion if you are in need or again urgent better to sell, but if there is a reserve (fund saved) better bitcoin stored.
Selling out bitcoin at the present is like losing 11k dollars of the near future. It is just the first month of 2018. If someone plans to make money out of digital market, he needs to get the fact that patience is the foremost requirement. Bitcoin is expected to touch 30k dollars by the end of this year so IMO, it would be better to sit back and let bitcoin storm come. We are going through the silence before thunder.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

Yes it's better to hold the bitcoin now instead of selling out when the price is decreasing constantly and instead of selling we can try to buy bitcoin when there is a dip and trade it when the value shots up again in couple of months.

Holding is the only best option when the price of bitcoin is dump.It surely increase the price of bitcoin.From my concern,if the price of bitcoin reducing constantly.Just hold.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

Hold and keep patience. BTC price must increase.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:15:43 PM

Dont get worried about it. No one can predict what may happen next so you just have to be patient at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: