Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2804 times)
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.

We can see that after rising days, both bitcoin and altcoin are paused and are adjusting slightly in price. I think that at this time we can buy bitcoin because in my calculation the bitcoin price will rise again tomorrow and may reach the $ 12000 mark in the next snare. So this is an opportunity for us to trade bitcoin.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

HOLD or SELL

We can see the price of bitcoin in recent days is rising very fast and has exceeded the $ 11000 level yesterday. Immediately after surpassing the $ 11,000 level, bitcoin prices are showing signs of slowing down and a slight correction to the $ 10600 level. I think you can buy bitcoin at this price because according to my analysis the price of bitcoin will rise again and may reach the $ 12000 mark.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:19:53 PM

BTC will rise. I think you should hold a major portion and carefully trade altcoins with the rest.
If this guy is the type that panics a lot, then he might have sold his Bitcoin, possibly around the time price dropped to $6000. And if he did, I know that he will be regretting it by now. But if he didn’t, he will be very happy cause price is at the $7500 rate as of when he posted this, but $10,000 now.. It’s always good to have patience, cause volatility is a normal thing in every market, price fluctuates some times; might fall below the original price or go above that.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

Hope you know bitcoin is a world best coin and why you think sell your bitcoin. You Told me that you are very wearied to bitcoin cash , it a very simple solution , you have a 70 Bitcoin so you can sell 35 BTC and buy Bitcoin cash . i thing your problem will be solve.

As long as the price is high  there would be no problem in selling or holding bitcoin. You could earn in either of the two options. But in my opinion, it better to hold it and earn more in no time.
Bitcoin is just making a progress for me i think its good to hold for btc as its the head among all ang theres a big possibility that tge price now will be 10x soon in near future as predicted. Its good to have an eye for future than wasting btc right now. We all don't know for the progress so irs better to hold.as fas as you can.
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

No need to worry. The market is volatile and began to grow now. In addition, by the end of the year a surge in the growth of btc is expected.

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

Congratulation when you have many BTC right now. Let's hold it until it recover. You should not be too worried about the market. It is just an adjustment. everything will be ok soon. I do not see any reason for selling bitcoins just hold and wait for some time bitcoin prices will go up again soon

If you have a look or btc it is much better for you to try trading a part of your holding or initial investment for you to have more chance to earn and gain profit. I think it is much better for us to deal with this because investing in such cryptocurreny is just like preparing our future for profit and earnings.
mendasuci

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

if it's bitcoin I suggest to hodl because the price is going up
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:02:25 PM

I think BTC Hold is now the best, Because it will be in large amount . If you want a large amount of money you hold your Bitcoin. Holding a bitcoin requires a lot of patience…..
Holding requires patience but even more than that requires a deep understanding about bitcoin and about what we want to get out of it, if you are only in bitcoin for the money holding will be very hard with all those crashes and pumps but if you are in for something more than just money then holding is easy.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

No need to worry. The market is volatile and began to grow now. In addition, by the end of the year a surge in the growth of btc is expected.
Yeah bitcoins are flourishing, they are making a difference in society by increasingly user’s number that are getting more and more every day. People are talking about them, getting bitcoins, trading them, earning money. This is making a better image of bitcoins in general public and only for this, they are increasing now as people buying them and supply is getting shorter.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

Yeah bitcoins are flourishing, they are making a difference in society by increasingly user’s number that are getting more and more every day. People are talking about them, getting bitcoins, trading them, earning money. This is making a better image of bitcoins in general public and only for this, they are increasing now as people buying them and supply is getting shorter.
The fast growth of the bitcoin economy is the reason why bitcoin is getting mprecpopular and it is getting trend almost every site of the social media so then if we are going to hold bitcoin and show patience on waiting for the right price to sell maybe we can gain a huge amount on it, so then I believe that holding is the best strategy today in preparation of tommorows rising of price because the some speculation says that bitcoin will rise at the end of year 2018.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

The fast growth of the bitcoin economy is the reason why bitcoin is getting mprecpopular and it is getting trend almost every site of the social media so then if we are going to hold bitcoin and show patience on waiting for the right price to sell maybe we can gain a huge amount on it, so then I believe that holding is the best strategy today in preparation of tommorows rising of price because the some speculation says that bitcoin will rise at the end of year 2018.
Holding is a hard job if you are not convince enough because the market is not stable and anytime there is a dump that could happen.
Being strong is important to survive, bitcoin has been in many situation where people believe it has crashed but was able to recover, I believe we should
look on how strong bitcoin is to convince ourselves to keep holding.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Bitcoin is only a hold and I will keep it throughout 2018. I expect very good growth, at least not less than last year. The level of $ 20000 I think we will already test in the spring
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

for me, holding would be the best policy if the price always increases. but it requires a lot of time for gaining profit from holding Bitcoin. not only that but also sometimes you may face huge losses when the price goes down. so you have to take the regarding this issue. I believe that this year 2018 is very important for this platform, So this year, you may take a risk for this issue.
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

I think BTC Hold is now the best. Because the market is stable now.  In few days the BTC increased by 2x.
 I think BTC's price can go up to 20k again. If you want to get a bigger amount then hold your btc.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

There is so many posts across the forum with panic like concerns for the recent bitcoin correction. It was always coming and regarding the OP's post I would say its time to buy, definitely not to sell. Once the bulls start on btc the price will take off again very quickly.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:11:52 AM

HOLD or SELL

70btc is too much though , so the price of bitcoin is 9806.99 dollars which mean that bitcoin is still low as of now so it's better to hold your coins though, in spite of the risk still worth it , and still don't worried about the bitcoin cash you can earn it instantly. So for me it's better to hold it though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Maslate

Activity: 2982
Merit: 676

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

HOLD or SELL

70btc is too much though , so the price of bitcoin is 9806.99 dollars which mean that bitcoin is still low as of now so it's better to hold your coins though, in spite of the risk still worth it , and still don't worried about the bitcoin cash you can earn it instantly. So for me it's better to hold it though.

Holding is always really a good way to make money here because the market has a big potential to grow and there are people
who have the power to manipulate the market, so if you will get affected and you sell right away, this would take the opportunity you are support
to work for. Just trust and hold so you can stay and survive in this game.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

I hold bitcoins until the beginning of price correction in the market.Then I start to sell. I'm waiting for the price to change. I buy again at a low price. This strategy helps me to buy bitcoin in times of strong price drop.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

For me, holding would be the best policy if the price always increases. but it requires a lot of time for gaining profit from holding Bitcoin. not only that but also sometimes you may face huge losses when the price goes down. so you have to take the regarding this issue. I believe that this year 2018 is very important for this platform, So this year, you may take a risk for this issue.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:37:27 AM

HOLD or SELL

I believe that at this point abnj should sell out bitcoin. It can be seen that bitcoin prices have been leveling off in recent days and can not continue to increase prices. This shows that sales are extremely high and bitcoin prices may drop at any time. It is very dangerous if you have bitcoin. Sell them now if you want to make a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: