Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2804 times)
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:27:41 AM

Do n't be worried. Hold BTC, The price of BTC must increase. vicissitudes is natural process.
At the very present moment, the market value of bitcoin is not that much good that you should go for selling of your bitcoins. Selling your bitcoins right now will not help you in having any kind of profit and that you need to make a decision wisely.

You need to wait till the time the market value of bitcoin reaches to some good value before you sell your bitcoins. For now, holding is a good option.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Do n't be worried. Hold BTC, The price of BTC must increase. vicissitudes is natural process.

Although I hope BTC will go up, I don't see any reason why it MUST increase. As long as supply and demand are in balance, or supply is more than demand, there is no force to drive BTC higher. If people lose faith in BTC, the demand will erode. There is no physical, scarce commodity behind BTC that would "guarantee" a certain value.
rickz026

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

thats a lot of money bro. specially if you sell that december 2017. but if you sell it today? im sorry but you will lose a great profit because it is low rate. For me, HODL it again and if the rate is like the rate on december 2017 sell it.

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║Pre-ICO ⏩ Jan 15║ICO ⏩ Feb 5-Mar 26 ▒║
║▒ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ (https://honor.appjubs.com/)
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.

of course you should hold the bitcoin you have because if you sell it you may get a loss for selling bitcoin at cheap price, not just hold but better multiply the bitcoin you have by playing atlcoin.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

wait.
If you see that you are in the plus - sell, if you are in the minus - wait
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

HOLD or SELL

If that was my entry point then I wouldn't even consider selling right now, wait it out and bitcoin will recover in time. Honestly you may have to wait 3+ months for a decent return but it will get there. The only reason to sell would be because you feel you can recover your losses and then some elsewhere.
Absolutely right. Bitcoin price as of the moment is really dump. This is not the time for selling, in fact this is the right time to buy more if we got extra money for that. And besides there are no reasons to be panic because bitcoin can easily recover. Just keep calm and wait for it to pump again.
Make profit in this dump time as well the smart investor is that one who make profit in both type of time and buying at this time will give boost the prices and I am sure people are using toward bitcoin and sooner prices will go higher and you will feel proud on your decision just buy and hold your coin every investors good time is coming ahead and every single investor will get his profit portion in the next couple of weeks.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Don't be worried. Just wait and hold whatever coins you have. The current market downward trend wouldn't last forever. I believe market will bounce back again in a few months time. So be patient.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

I do not think this is a sign of bitcoin death. even in my opinion this is a new start for higher bitcoin prices in the next year so I recommend to hold your bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin can be higher than this in the next year's year
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

HOLD or SELL

Bitcoin is currently raise in market. Because past two days before bitcoin cash is developing in fast growth. All the miners are access in Bitcoin cash. But currently all of them reverse to Bitcoin. So today little amount is raise and tomorrow it reach peak in cryptocurrency. Don't worried about Bitcoin. This have great future in market. Once it will continuous fall. You should exchange the currency.

Previously bitcoin increase it value but now bitcoin price is gradually decreasing and hit it lowest price at almost 8,000 USD. Maybe your though is correct that bitcoin will rise its value into the highest peak in cryptocurrency. For now we are hoping that bitcoin will recover its value to 15,000 USD and up.

Then my opinion, the best way to do now is hold your bitcoin until the value of it recover on it previews price.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

See don't panic about the market because people who bought Bitcoin at 19000$ should be more panic because already the price went very low in the market. So don't worry everything will be back to normal as long we hold the coins.
There are bad times in the crypto market and only for this reason experts always advice to be ready for every circumstances that may encounter with you. Many times profits are in your luck but you may face some hardship in the start and lose your all investments.

Here the material of a trader comes out. You don’t need to be panic, everything will be fine sooner or later but panicked people always fail.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:25:59 AM

HOLD or SELL

This is very bad moment of BTC market. This time holding time. I prefar that you can also buy some BTC for holding. Hope you will helped.
Never sell in such moments else you will be regretting your decision. In the future, very near like in the end or the second last week of this month, prices will be shooting up to the highest mark than last year. If you sell bitcoins now, you will not making good profits out of it. Wait and hold until you are getting maximum of the output.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:51:42 AM

HOLD or SELL

Bitcoin is currently raise in market. Because past two days before bitcoin cash is developing in fast growth. All the miners are access in Bitcoin cash. But currently all of them reverse to Bitcoin. So today little amount is raise and tomorrow it reach peak in cryptocurrency. Don't worried about Bitcoin. This have great future in market. Once it will continuous fall. You should exchange the currency.

Previously bitcoin increase it value but now bitcoin price is gradually decreasing and hit it lowest price at almost 8,000 USD. Maybe your though is correct that bitcoin will rise its value into the highest peak in cryptocurrency. For now we are hoping that bitcoin will recover its value to 15,000 USD and up.

Then my opinion, the best way to do now is hold your bitcoin until the value of it recover on it previews price.

I support the variant of holding BTC. There is a reason for this: the high possibility of Bitcoin growth and I believe into this possibility.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

now I am very afraid about btc price.now btc price under 8k$.it's too much low for me when I invest in btc, price was upper 12k$.so I am waiting for big pump then I decide to sell btc otherwise I am waiting.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

now I am very afraid about btc price.now btc price under 8k$.it's too much low for me when I invest in btc, price was upper 12k$.so I am waiting for big pump then I decide to sell btc otherwise I am waiting.

Considering the current price of bitcoin, I prefer to hold a little bit longer so that I can earn bigger profit. However, should there be a need to sell bitcoin then it would be fine since bitcoin is still the leading coin among others.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

HOLD or SELL

50% sell and rest hold.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

BTC price is too low now. If you sell them, you will lose so much. the best choice is hold and wait for the recover. No one can have better choice.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

HOLD or SELL

This is very bad moment of BTC market. This time holding time. I prefar that you can also buy some BTC for holding. Hope you will helped.
At the very present moment, all those who are having bitcoins are left with no other option other than that of holding of their bitcoins. The current market value is too low and selling at this very moment will result in nothing good. You need to wait for the time when the market value of bitcoin will once again rise and then you can make this decision of selling of your bitcoins.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

If you have a too many bitcoin or if you earn bitcoin without investment so you can sell any time but if you want to huge profit from your bitcoin so you must hold your bitcoin because now a days bitcoin price is dump but couple of days ago bitcoin price again pump very slowly so in this time you must hold your bitcoin.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

HOLD or SELL

Many people are afraid of btc setbacks and I also do it but I do not sell them without results, I still hold with confidence that this is fine, I was never affected by negative news about btc, good luck beside me

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

HOLD or SELL

I think that at the present time you should keep BTC and should not sell now. Bitcoin prices will be reduced but the amount of BTC you hold is very large and you will lose a lot if you sell it at a price as current prices. You must patiently wait for the price and then sell. According to my analysis, just one more month will have a strong pump at that time you sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: