Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2804 times)
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

Dont get worried about it. No one can predict what may happen next so you just have to be patient at all.

In a short period of time the price of bitcoin is reached 19,000$ from 14,000$.So any changes may happen in bitcoin in a short period of time. My suggestion for you is just hold the bitcoin when the price reduce and just hold the bitcoin as much you can to get some profit for the holding. Now just hold the bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smuggler

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:48:36 PM

Total supply of BTC is 21mln coins only. 80% already mined (and stored in somebody's wallets). Some of coins are lost forever. BTC is scarce, remember this.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

Hold and keep patience. BTC price must increase.

Yes don't shed your hard earned bitcoins just because of one temporary dump and correction period. Just wait and control the emotions it will give a big returns and if you hold on to bitcoin in these difficult days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

You can hold your BTC.
Its price will reach to 40,000 $ by the end of this year.
And no need to worry about the BCC.

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
ergodica

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.

carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:03:56 PM

HOLD or SELL

I prefer holding is much better than selling. But as per your need you can take actions. In emergency if you need cash the sell it. As per my opinion holding is like reinvesting your money. Hold it until price makes you happy. If you have BTC then don't think to invest in other alt coins just hold the BTC and you make your amount double.
GoldenColor

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:53:07 PM

HOLD or SELL

If you can write here and share what you did?
Because now there are different topics, people ask questions 'what should I do to sell or buy bitcoin?'  If you can share us your experience.
Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

HOLD or SELL

I don't get it why people are frightened to hold their bitcoin, they kinda overdo when they think bitcoin is getting so low, it is occupying the top list of coinranking in markets and also expected to rise again and get to reach 25k soon, we hope! in the meanwhile you just need to wait and hold your btc because it is not a proper time to sell all your bitcoins, it is a moment of silence and we don't know what will happen next, so be patient you don't want to regret it later.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

HOLD or SELL

I prefer holding is much better than selling. But as per your need you can take actions. In emergency if you need cash the sell it. As per my opinion holding is like reinvesting your money. Hold it until price makes you happy. If you have BTC then don't think to invest in other alt coins just hold the BTC and you make your amount double.
holding is some other way also on how you may able to save your money and we can do what we wanted to have for , holding are some other way to take for cause this is may safe and secure some savings for your future.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:14:44 PM

It is like hold or regret because selling is not an option for me because i always hold my bitcoin if the price is lower than the bought price that i have got. Selling bitcoin will just make me loss the bitcoin and also the opportunity because i think that the future of bitcoin is very bright and it can go up to 10x of its price in just a few years which is not too long for me to wait. So HOLD.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

I think now is the right time to buy, not sell. because the current bitcoin price has a decrease, so my advice is you should hold it first. or you can divide it into another altcoin.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

HOLD or SELL

It's better to hold now in bitcoin because we have the opportunity to earn big here. Bitcoin now is getting popular because of its volatile value that makes people desperate in bitcoin. Because it has no value if you sell it today. Maybe l will wait for the price right for me. I want to make it plenty so l have give my time also to learn more how to grow my bitcoin.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:21:46 PM

definitely HODL!
Now the tourists are gone, and soon the growth will begin.

So, if we hodl bitcoin we have when is a good time to sell it? This guy has 70 bitcoins when the price is $7500 and now bitcoin price has already reached $12000. We calculate his income now 12000-7500 = 4500x70 = 315.000, this profit guy is $315,000. So my advice to this guy is to sell half the bitcoin he has, it's a fair way.
jurrell.case85

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

Hold and Buy more if you can
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

HOLD or SELL

70 BTC is a big amount, almost equal to 7 million dollars if I am not wrong. This price can be thrice if bitcoin are hold a little longer. It is predicted to touch 30k dollars this year and even if this does not happen, bitcoin will become this worthy in next year for sure. This is the worst scenario case but personally, I am of the opinion that bitcoin would cross even 30k dollars. It is starting 10k dollars this year and the closing price would be far greater than the opening one.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

70 BTC is a big amount, almost equal to 7 million dollars if I am not wrong. This price can be thrice if bitcoin are hold a little longer. It is predicted to touch 30k dollars this year and even if this does not happen, bitcoin will become this worthy in next year for sure. This is the worst scenario case but personally, I am of the opinion that bitcoin would cross even 30k dollars. It is starting 10k dollars this year and the closing price would be far greater than the opening one.
Boy, you're so rich. Actually to answer your question, I can only give advice like this. If you're not in a choking state and you still have money in your savings. You should not sell first. Keep it and you'll get richer. But if you really need money, you can sell your Bitcoin to meet your needs. If I were alone, I also had the hope of getting as much money as possible. I will only sell my Bitcoin when I can make all my dreams come true with Bitcoin. My dream are to buy a house, buy a gaming computer, build a mining business, build a website, build another business, and make my family happy. Those are my dream.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Hold- You can make more profit once the bitcoin price increase,  But you can lose once the price decrease.

Sell- You can get a profit and your money will stable,  But you can lose some profit if the price increase.

Bitcoincash is a potential coin but bitcoin is better because it is a original.
Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

Better the holder, having to put so much money to be satisfied with such a low added value would be a pity, you must try a x5: D
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

For me, I prefer to hold for now. Bitcoin is getting fluctuating everyday. I think it can make a lot of profit soon.Iam excited in less than a month I can double my investment just by keeping bitcoin in my wallet. In that amount of bitcoin I have, I just really keep it and wait to rise again the value of bitcoin so that my money will be make good profits to me in the future.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

For me, I prefer to hold for now. Bitcoin is getting fluctuating everyday. I think it can make a lot of profit soon.Iam excited in less than a month I can double my investment just by keeping bitcoin in my wallet. In that amount of bitcoin I have, I just really keep it and wait to rise again the value of bitcoin so that my money will be make good profits to me in the future.
Better hold it for now.I know the current price may not so high but at least it's showing its rate increase already.If we really want to have a bright future,then we should sacrifice for a while and stretch our patience by not selling our hard earned bitcoins right away.It will surely give us a huge amount of profit if we keep on holding to it and sell it when the right time comes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: