Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 13839 times)
McJuniorchild

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:55:50 PM

Smart contract professionally audited?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icochick

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

Where is the money going from this ICO? What happens when banks start to accept cash from cannabis companies?  Cool
CannaSOS

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:57:18 PM

Smart contract professionally audited?

Yes. A major software security company was hired in order to do a complete audit, security tests, and the correct formulation of the Smart Contract.
CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:04:38 PM

Where is the money going from this ICO? What happens when banks start to accept cash from cannabis companies?  Cool

1) Please see page 42 of the whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf

2) Even if banks begin to accept cash from cannabis companies, PerksCoin will still be able to be used in the transaction process and as a loyalty program. We, of course, are primarily focused on the cannabis industry, however, PerksCoin can and will be used in other industries as well. Just to give you an example, Pundi X - one of our partners - currently has 600+ locations using their POS. By 2020, they see 200,000 locations using Pundi X's POS. And that is not primarily in the U.S. or Canada and not primarily in the cannabis industry. That's 200,000 locations that PerksCoin will be used in all around the world.
icochick

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:24 PM

1) Please see page 42 of the whitepaper: https://cdn.cannasos.com/static/files/whitepaper.pdf

2) Even if banks begin to accept cash from cannabis companies, PerksCoin will still be able to be used in the transaction process and as a loyalty program. We, of course, are primarily focused on the cannabis industry, however, PerksCoin can and will be used in other industries as well. Just to give you an example, Pundi X - one of our partners - currently has 600+ locations using their POS. By 2020, they see 200,000 locations using Pundi X's POS. And that is not primarily in the U.S. or Canada and not primarily in the cannabis industry. That's 200,000 locations that PerksCoin will be used in all around the world.

Awesome - thanks for responding - I will have a look at the WhitePaper for more information
CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:37:42 PM

Awesome - thanks for responding - I will have a look at the WhitePaper for more information

Yeah no problem! If you have other questions, let us know
ICORadar

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:56:26 PM

Cool project, this is what the market needs
DavidBateman

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:05:44 PM

Are PerksCoins being sold only for U.S. dollars?
CamusoMedia

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:31:10 PM

Where is the money going from this ICO? What happens when banks start to accept cash from cannabis companies?  Cool

I think this is a great point to highlight. CannaSOS has an established user base and rewards platform enabling it to offer value to businesses outside of a transactional currency substitute. The strategic partnerships they are making in the financial verticals within the cannabis industry will enable them to solve this immediate issue as well.
CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

CannaSOS recently has gotten trademarked. Have a look: https://cannasos.com/news/perkscoin/press-release-oct-26-2017-cannasos-finally-gets-trademarked-after-three-years-of-waiting

We were pretty surprised with the way the Canadian Maple Leaf was depicted on the form as it looks very similar to the Marijuana leaf!
CamusoMedia

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:42:37 PM

We are very excited to work with CannaSOS. Our team has a top tier background and we only partner with teams and projects that we truly believe in.

Check out our latest article on the company for more details on the platform:  

https://www.camusomedia.com/client-spotlight/one-coin-to-rule-the-cannabis-industry/

Would love to hear your thoughts!

CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:48:05 PM

Are PerksCoins being sold only for U.S. dollars?

PerksCoins are accepted in over 10 different payment methods, including Euro, CAD, GBP, and U.S Dollars
allday24

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:54:35 PM

I've been investing in ICO's for the past year or so, but with so many coming out, it's tough to pick something you think is going to be a winner. I haven't seen a great solution that I felt I could actually get behind in the cannabis space until I came across the CannaSOS project. I am a firm believer that the criminalization of cannabis and lack of support from advertisers and social media is a complete and utter joke. Especially, considering the proven health benefits for the treatment of cancer and other aliments. I took a look on Coinmarketcap this morning to see the competition (ParagonCoin and PotCoin) ranked 140 and 141 respectively with pretty solid volume over the past 24hrs. Considering Canna already has an established and proven platform with a solid user base I think it is very possible that CannaSOS, and the PCT token can easily be a Top 100 player in the crypto space and dominate the competition. More recently I have investments in Pillar, now just about to release their beta wallet and PayPie, which is still more or less just a concept, but one that I think is needed, but they didn't even have a working product. I'm definitely picking up some PCT tokens. It's kind of a no brainer. Existing platform, great use case and they have seem to have given it a lot of thought. It's not just something that popped up over night! Looking forward to seeing what I think will be a very bright future for CannaSOS and the PCT token!!!

Keep up the good work!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
vkitaebiz (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:17:31 PM

I've been investing in ICO's for the past year or so, but with so many coming out, it's tough to pick something you think is going to be a winner. I haven't seen a great solution that I felt I could actually get behind in the cannabis space until I came across the CannaSOS project. I am a firm believer that the criminalization of cannabis and lack of support from advertisers and social media is a complete and utter joke. Especially, considering the proven health benefits for the treatment of cancer and other aliments. I took a look on Coinmarketcap this morning to see the competition (ParagonCoin and PotCoin) ranked 140 and 141 respectively with pretty solid volume over the past 24hrs. Considering Canna already has an established and proven platform with a solid user base I think it is very possible that CannaSOS, and the PCT token can easily be a Top 100 player in the crypto space and dominate the competition. More recently I have investments in Pillar, now just about to release their beta wallet and PayPie, which is still more or less just a concept, but one that I think is needed, but they didn't even have a working product. I'm definitely picking up some PCT tokens. It's kind of a no brainer. Existing platform, great use case and they have seem to have given it a lot of thought. It's not just something that popped up over night! Looking forward to seeing what I think will be a very bright future for CannaSOS and the PCT token!!!

Thanks my friend!
allday24

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:46:21 PM

Thanks my friend!

You are very welcome! I haven't been this excited for an ICO in a long time. This is a long term hold for me and I can't wait to see the growth of the platform over the next few years! Many changes needed in this space and I firmly believe CannaSOS can deliver!!!
allday24

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:57:57 PM

CannaSOS recently has gotten trademarked. Have a look: https://cannasos.com/news/perkscoin/press-release-oct-26-2017-cannasos-finally-gets-trademarked-after-three-years-of-waiting

We were pretty surprised with the way the Canadian Maple Leaf was depicted on the form as it looks very similar to the Marijuana leaf!

Funny you should say that cuz I was thinking the EXACT same thing Grin!! Congrats on the TM!

PS I'm digging the thumbnail graphic for the article  Cool
vkitaebiz (OP)

Activity: 189

Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

Funny you should say that cuz I was thinking the EXACT same thing Grin!! Congrats on the TM!

PS I'm digging the thumbnail graphic for the article  Cool

If you have questions welcome!
icochick

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:51:00 AM

Is there a page where I can track the ICO progress? - Will you have regular updates?
CannaSOS

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:58:05 AM

Is there a page where I can track the ICO progress? - Will you have regular updates?

Hello icochick, to track our ICO progress you can go either follow this thread or you can go to our crowdsale page: www.cannasos.com/crowdsale-ico  During the Public Presale, the page will be constantly updated with information. If you want to receive email updates before everyone else, then please join our Whitelist on the crowdsale page.   Wink
Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:59:43 AM

I always try to choose projects interesting to me. I believe CannaSOS has a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: