Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 13842 times)
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:42:21 PM

What discount is now valid and how many PerksCoin tokens you can currently buy at the minimum and maximum price?
Until January 2, you can purchase tokens for the price of $0.56/token. The size of the discount is 30%.
What can I say, the price is also very attractive to investors. I think the purchase will go at the same rate as for the private pre-sale.
investorom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

Do you like the news? 10,000,000 tokens sold at during the Presale! It's definitely going to succeed, large investors are coming into this in the project. Cool
I am seeing that everything is going according to the stated plan. Thank god I purchased PerksCoins. It is a pity that the discount has changed. But still I'll purchase some more.

This is great news, I am very glad I started to follow this project.
There is still a lot of interesting events ahead of us!!!

So what! You would think, 10 million! This is the norm in current realities. Let's see how the next one will sell, especially now that the price of the token has become more expensive.
I wouldn't say that. There are a lot of different ICO’s marketing their project, so technically they should be proud that they even sold 1,000,000 tokens! So you are wrong! CannaSOS is moving forward confidently!
For me it is not news. People just see how an underlying platform has a wonderful payment system. So we will see new heights of 50 000 000 sold and even 100 000 000
jonson.1986

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

Do you like the news? 10,000,000 tokens sold at during the Presale! It's definitely going to succeed, large investors are coming into this in the project. Cool
I am seeing that everything is going according to the stated plan. Thank god I purchased PerksCoins. It is a pity that the discount has changed. But still I'll purchase some more.

So what! You would think, 10 million! This is the norm in current realities. Let's see how the next one will sell, especially now that the price of the token has become more expensive.
I wouldn't say that. There are a lot of different ICO’s marketing their project, so technically they should be proud that they even sold 1,000,000 tokens! So you are wrong! CannaSOS is moving forward confidently!
For me it is not news. People just see how an underlying platform has a wonderful payment system. So we will see new heights of 50 000 000 sold and even 100 000 000
They made the sale in time, but the completion of the next stage they might not be able to make it. I think the hype will dump. Large investors that are interested in the project have already purchased them at a bargain price.

trux

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:28:18 PM

They made the sale in time, but the completion of the next stage they might not be able to make it. I think the hype will dump. Large investors that are interested in the project have already purchased them at a bargain price.

10000000 is not even close to that figure! Not to mention 1000000. Good projects need time to collect such a sum!
Jastyn

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

And yet its not a fact that they sold them, and not just painted on the site “10,000,000 sold”… Grin Grin Grin
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

10000000 is not even close to that figure! Not to mention 1000000. Good projects need time to collect such a sum!
Drop down to the ground. Long gone the time when an ICO during the day could collect millions. I believe that the project CannaSOS showed very good results!
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:13:04 PM

The main goal of CannaSOS is to further-develop and provide technical support for a multi-tier platform for online transactions. I wonder how soon this goal will be feasible…
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:24 PM

The main goal of CannaSOS is to further-develop and provide technical support for a multi-tier platform for online transactions. I wonder how soon this goal will be feasible…
As more people begin using the PerksCoin platform and PerksCoin in general, the price of the token should logically increase due to an increase in the market cap. Logically, as the market cap increases, more businesses will be interested in using, thus, not too long to wait.
investorom

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:39 PM

Good projects may be Tezos? And where is it now? )
best1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:59:32 PM

As more people begin using the PerksCoin platform and PerksCoin in general, the price of the token should logically increase due to an increase in the market cap. Logically, as the market cap increases, more businesses will be interested in using, thus, not too long to wait.
I'm sure it will be a powerful competitive advantage in the cannabis industry. The project is doomed to succeed.
Jastyn

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:22:40 PM

You are propogand-ing marijuana which is banned in many countries. Despite the fact that we are talking about medical cannabis, legalization in many countries is banned! It is evil, it cannot be spread around the world as well as PerksCoin to allow for payment. This way, you will only support the producers who chase the big money, no matter what!
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:38:02 PM

You are propogand-ing marijuana which is banned in many countries. Despite the fact that we are talking about medical cannabis, legalization in many countries is banned! It is evil, it cannot be spread around the world as well as PerksCoin to allow for payment. This way, you will only support the producers who chase the big money, no matter what!
Believe me that Bitcoin is the “evil”
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:45:47 PM

I assure you that CannaSOS looks to the future – the project is very interesting, especially because the mechanism can be used not only in the cannabis industry.
V.Alex

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:02:42 PM

Tezos is a lesson for all investors in ICO projects. I agree that they might not gather the millions of $ of investments because all are afraid to stumble on a scam.
Cloyd173

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

Tezos is a lesson for all investors in ICO projects. I agree that they might not gather the millions of $ of investments because all are afraid to stumble on a scam.
CannaSOS, unlike Tezor, investors are approaching it with investments with the understanding of the future possibility of this project, and the need for blockchain in this industry.
Jastyn

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

You probably are also an active promoter of marijuana. I see nothing bad in Bitcoin! It is a very valuable cryptocurrency. Unlike your PerksCoin she is not attached to a questionable industry.
Cryptogenetic

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:04:40 AM

I assure you that CannaSOS looks to the future – the project is very interesting, especially because the mechanism can be used not only in the cannabis industry.
I think that with this they have no problems. CannaSOS advertisements have not once met in the network many resources. The project has existed for 4 years, and during that time it made a name for itself. Despite the fact that they have a specific target, they chose a good promotions strategy.
dmitry.jirnov

Activity: 348

MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:15:12 AM

I agree with you, investors of this project are really successful.
investorom

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:34:18 PM

But have you ever thought about those people who are suffering with deadly diseases? Every day they feel pain? There are many people who need the medical properties of marijuana. Read about it before making these statements.
dmitry.jirnov

Activity: 348

MAKING ANN & BOUNTY THREAD | MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

You probably are also an active promoter of marijuana. I see nothing bad in Bitcoin! It is a very valuable cryptocurrency. Unlike your PerksCoin she is not attached to a questionable industry.
Answer me this question, why do we need your Bitcoin? What is its purpose? Right, your bitcoin is not tied at all to anything - it is just a bubble)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: