Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 13840 times)
Cloyd173

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

I wonder if the developers considered the fact that the attitude of the authorities concerning marijuana can change for the worse over time? If so, then what? All for nothing?
In the near future, medical marijuana will be sold through the online store with the help of the PerksCoin tokens or other cryptocurrencies, and you most likely won’t be able to track/stop that unless you are inside the CannaSOS database.
Cannabis industry is developing and many countries are in the process of legalizing it.
I would still wait for development of the project, in order to see if they are fulfilling their promises.
Wait and watch while the price increases
I will gladly watch. Especially now that there are other cryptocurrencies to invest in.
Which ones? Bitcoin which has survived as a technology and artificially manipulated at the expense of regular forks?
trux

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:19:26 PM

I wonder if the developers considered the fact that the attitude of the authorities concerning marijuana can change for the worse over time? If so, then what? All for nothing?
In the near future, medical marijuana will be sold through the online store with the help of the PerksCoin tokens or other cryptocurrencies, and you most likely won’t be able to track/stop that unless you are inside the CannaSOS database.
Cannabis industry is developing and many countries are in the process of legalizing it.
I would still wait for development of the project, in order to see if they are fulfilling their promises.
I will gladly watch. Especially now that there are other cryptocurrencies to invest in.
Which ones? Bitcoin which has survived as a technology and artificially manipulated at the expense of regular forks?
It rises only because of its value!
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

Guys, I saw an article on a major cryptocurrency news site. In the article, they talked about our PerksCoin. I encourage you to read it!

Interesting, do you have a link?
Here you go: https://codebyte.wonderhowto.com/forum/what-is-best-cryptocurrency-invest-right-now-0181581/

Yes, the topic is certainly interesting, always having to choose which cryptocurrency to purchase. I slightly disagree with the author – Bitcoin is old and I think it won’t be interesting to anyone in the near future, but as for the rest, there is need to do some thorough examinations.

Though I am invested in Ethereum, but PerksCoins I will not refuse from. I like their "technological component" that distinguishes them from other coins.
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:41:40 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:18:17 PM by Mamucha

That is nonsense, not value. People only invest until a fork occurs, or if they want to purchase illegal products. And may I say that the commissions from it are atrocious?! What you see is what you buy, and then one day you wake up and bitcoin has fallen. It’s at 5000 and you bought for 10,000 and then what? Well the truth here is that, sorry and no offense, but you talk like a hamster.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:23:13 PM

Guys, I saw an article on a major cryptocurrency news site. In the article, they talked about our PerksCoin. I encourage you to read it!
Here you go: https://codebyte.wonderhowto.com/forum/what-is-best-cryptocurrency-invest-right-now-0181581/
Yes, the topic is certainly interesting, always having to choose which cryptocurrency to purchase. I slightly disagree with the author – Bitcoin is old and I think it won’t be interesting to anyone in the near future, but as for the rest, there is need to do some thorough examinations.
Though I am invested in Ethereum, but PerksCoins I will not refuse from. I like their "technological component" that distinguishes them from other coins.
Maybe you're right sir, the author most likely is popular and pointed to what needs to be focused on which means that PerksCoin is already an authoritative coin.
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:26:46 PM

That is nonsense, not value. People only invest until a fork occurs, or if they want to purchase illegal products. And may I say that the commissions from it are atrocious?! What you see is what you buy, and then one day you wake up and bitcoin has fallen. It’s at 5000 and you bought for 10,000 and then what? Well the truth here is that, sorry and no offense, but you talk like a hamster.
Now it is certainly valuable, as evidence by its price and demand, but to continue like this I do not think that this will be for long.
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

I have already written above when it will collapse. When the investing will stop and all. And we all know that market manipulation is occurring.
Cloyd173

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

I have already written above when it will collapse. When the investing will stop and all. And we all know that market manipulation is occurring.
There is nothing eternal in such a rapidly developing topic; sooner or later the product will appear better and the cue ball will fall, and with it, the investors will leave.
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:36:51 PM

There is nothing eternal in such a rapidly developing topic; sooner or later the product will appear better and the cue ball will fall, and with it, the investors will leave.

Company Convoy Investments published a study according to which bitcoin officially has become the largest bubble in history.

Before, the "Tulip mania" of the seventeenth century was ahead of it but after a few weeks of rapid increase in the price of the cryptocurrency – I think it has confidently won first place.
Let’s recall, that Bitcoin has repeatedly been called the “bubble”.
So the former World Bank Chief Economist Joseph Stiglitz has repeatedly stated that “the value of bitcoin is based only on the expectation of how much it will cost tomorrow.”
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:00:32 PM

Maybe you're right sir, the author most likely is popular and pointed to what needs to be focused on which means that PerksCoin is already an authoritative coin.

I read the article. Of course the author is to some extent right, it will take time for a cryptocurrency which is not as popular as bitcoin and Ethereum. The thing is that any of them may in the future show results better than these "pioneers".
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

I read the article. Of course the author is to some extent right, it will take time for a cryptocurrency which is not as popular as bitcoin and Ethereum. The thing is that any of them may in the future show results better than these "pioneers".
I think that person will be able to prove its worth!
Jastyn

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

How many years have they been continuing to predict its fall? Smiley
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:42:15 PM

What do you think, what future plans does the company have?
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:08:18 PM

Of course! All of this leads to this. We have saw when large investors made large purchases and this is a great indicator. CannaSOS has authority, and you can see this on the company website as it’s a major online publication.
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:22:57 PM

Maybe the opening of medical clinics?
This is also a very interesting direction
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

First and foremost, the project’s main task: implementation of the blockchain system. Wink
Cloyd173

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:55:17 PM

First and foremost, the project’s main task: implementation of the blockchain system. Wink
You should follow the project’s news
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:42:20 PM

You should follow the project’s news
Well, for starters let them do what the roadmap says, you don’t want them to sway of off their path.
trux

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:20:13 PM

Of course! All of this leads to this. We have saw when large investors made large purchases and this is a great indicator. CannaSOS has authority, and you can see this on the company website as it’s a major online publication.
We will see how PerksCoin goes with its plans. The ICO will end, and we will see its true value. Funny how you guys are praising it without it going on a DAE.
Kailupe

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:23:17 AM

Hi, i have some questions regarding the presale of perk coin and investment in ICO whether the promo code "bitcointalk"is still valid to receive additional with intial investment. It seems i have only seen old posts and need to get updated. If purchasing with US dollars how does the transaction occur and how long till i can put the coins in my own possession of wallet. Will the Ledger S be used in storing coins or how is this being setup for private storage? Thanks for your help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: