Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 13840 times)
V.Alex

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

First Bitcoin Capital invested a lot of their tokens into the company I read somewhere about it. And this company is powerful and nobody would just put money into a company.  
First Bitcoin Capital is not a shepherd, but there aren’t a lot of investors. The crowd always argues on the authority, but we are not a crowd. Let them put where they want, people that are sitting in top management are also people and might make the same mistakes like me and you. Time will show who has is far-sighted in the decisions.

All make mistakes and if they are afraid of mistakes then they’ll never move. They’ll settle for less.
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

In general, Oleg is a very good person. He goes on a meeting to all investors and helps to resolve the arisen issues
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

I think, this is only in connection with the legalization of cannabis in separate states of America, Canada, and from in regards to solving urgent problems in the industry.
Do you want to say that this project will be only in the market of the USA and Canada?
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

First Bitcoin Capital invested a lot of their tokens into the company I read somewhere about it. And this company is powerful and nobody would just put money into a company.  
First Bitcoin Capital is not a shepherd, but there aren’t a lot of investors. The crowd always argues on the authority, but we are not a crowd. Let them put where they want, people that are sitting in top management are also people and might make the same mistakes like me and you. Time will show who has is far-sighted in the decisions.
Ah so because of this they don’t put in large sums of funds, but rather split up into parts and invest in projects which have passed a certain analysis according to them.                                                                                                                                                           
vkitaebiz (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Cryptomania, BlockchainTV

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Cryptos for cannabis is a great idea, but nobody has been able to get traction with dispensaries yet. Does your platform allow tracking of resources, to help with legal compliance, or is it pure currency, and how do you plan to get dispensaries onboard?

Hi DroidR17A,

PerksCoin won't be only for the cannabis industry. It will be used in any industry we can stuff it into to. In regards to traction, we are currently partnered with 2 POS companies which have a total network of around 1900 dispensaries in NA. We will implement PTP into their POS system and very soon you will be able to see dispensaries use PerksCoin for transaction and loyalty purposes. Also, keep in mind that many credit card payment solutions charge businesses around 6-10% in transaction fees off of the customer's purchase, whereas PTP will take less than 1%. So that's a bargain right there.

We also are partnered with 2 companies which provide POS solutions to other industries and retail chains like gas stations, restaurants, cafes, convenience stores and more. By 2020, one of our partners will have around 200,000 locations using their POS, and that's around 100 million possible PerksCoin users.

Financial institutions are also our main target, with our BD team already negotiating with 3 FI's.

PerksCoin will essentially be Bitcoin without the serious volatility, with it having an escrow service, with transaction fees taking less than a minute, and with you having the ability to recover your wallet in case you lose all passwords to it. It will also have a universal wallet. It really is a revolution. The cannabis industry will be the playground for us to perfect the development of PTP.

For more information, please read our whitepaper which can be found here: www.cannasos.com/crowdsale-ico

Fibonachi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

All make mistakes and if they are afraid of mistakes then they’ll never move. They’ll settle for less.

Mistakes can be made not only, but also it is necessary. As a rule the mistake is a result of the decision made hasty.
Jastyn

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

What is it to me what technology they put if it doesn't have relation to my investments into this project?
viktor782

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:13:35 AM

Why are there so many coins about cannabis ? what is the benefits of yours ?
CannaSOS

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:45:07 AM

Why are there so many coins about cannabis ? what is the benefits of yours ?

Hi Viktor,

Let's take Potcoin for example. PotCoin is a regular bitcoin based currency. The PerksCoin token is similar to PotCoin, but is not a second PotCoin. PerksCoin tokens can be bought using traditional currencies, and as well as, cryptocurrencies. PotCoin was created to facilitate transactions within the cannabis industry, whereas PerksCoin can be used for the same purpose but also as a loyalty program among retail stores in the cannabis industry, and as well as, any other business that will accept it.

We are currently partnered with 2 POS companies which have a total network of around 1900 dispensaries in NA. We will implement PTP into their POS system and very soon you will be able to see dispensaries use PerksCoin for transaction and loyalty purposes. Also, keep in mind that many credit card payment solutions charge businesses around 6-10% in transaction fees off of the customer's purchase, whereas PTP will take less than 1%. So that's a bargain right there.

PerksCoin will also be the in other industries for transactional and loyalty purposes. We also are partnered with 2 companies which provide POS solutions to other industries and retail chains like gas stations, restaurants, cafes, convenience stores and more. By 2020, one of our partners will have around 200,000 locations using their POS, and that's around 100 million possible PerksCoin users.

Financial institutions are also our main target, as our PTP will self-regulate the PerksCoin token and will assist in the decreasing the volatility of the coin. It was also have Secure Sale (escrow for the crypto industry - which no one has), and will have super quick transactions. All in the Bank's alley.

PerksCoin will essentially be Bitcoin without the serious volatility, with it having an escrow service, with transaction fees taking less than a minute, and with you having the ability to recover your wallet in case you lose all passwords to it. It will also have a universal wallet. It really is a revolution. The cannabis industry will be the playground for us to perfect the development of PTP.
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 10:38:33 AM by Voland1986

Well, you have also stated that there are enormous goals for this project!  What of it? The whole automotive industry transfers to blockchain, or the sphere of public catering? no, just advances in a small niche.
Jastyn

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

These guys have probably overestimated expectations from getting into contact with something new XD no worries, the adventurism will end and will then become more careful and patient.
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

These guys have probably overestimated expectations from getting into contact with something new XD no worries, the adventurism will end and will then become more careful and patient.

It is a pity only that you won't be here so that we could thank you generously for your prophecies Cheesy
Fibonachi

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Now people rejoice of decentralization like small children with a new toy. But can you imagine artificial intelligence on a blockchain which will decide that the person is an excess element in system… Does that not remind you a prototype of skynet?
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

Now people rejoice of decentralization like small children with a new toy. But can you imagine artificial intelligence on a blockchain which will decide that the person is an excess element in system… Does that not remind you a prototype of skynet?

It is already a fantasy. Revolutions of machines.
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:54:29 PM

If the technology isn't interesting to you, as an investor, the you  aren't looking at the project properly. There are two reasons: the impossibility of adoption of the concept which is put in a fundamental component of the platform and the lack of subjective factors in "your measurement" and this in turn doesn't give an accurate assessment of CannaSOS and PerksCoin
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

What I can't grasp is the thought that you "penetrated" into CannaSOS like a spy.
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

I as the investor first of all am interested in possible risks and possible profit.
Fibonachi

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

If the technology isn't interesting to you, as an investor, the you  aren't looking at the project properly. There are two reasons: the impossibility of adoption of the concept which is put in a fundamental component of the platform and the lack of subjective factors in "your measurement" and this in turn doesn't give an accurate assessment of CannaSOS and PerksCoin

Correct, all of this isn't interesting to me. I invest money - and I count on profit. Keep your blockchains. I think, it isn't obligatory to be a blockchain expert.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:26:11 PM

Correct, all of this isn't interesting to me. I invest money - and I count on profit. Keep your blockchains. I think, it isn't obligatory to be a blockchain expert.
I should upset you. To be a successful investor, it is necessary to become the expert. You need to understand how the technology works because then you are able to see the long term growth of the decentralized technology. From there you can already base your opinion and get a better understanding of how much you can make
Jastyn

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

As a long-term investor, I am interested in how to get long-term profit. I.e. I have invested and then you live off of a percent. Does CannaSOS have something similar?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: