Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 13840 times)
Fibonachi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

We must admit that this project has a significant advantage over other due to their initial attachment to the current business and market.

The fact that the project has a valid business, not guarantee its success in the market of cryptocurrencies. After all, the main role is played by the PR and how to present information.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:25:57 PM

Anyone here imagine how society or the market behaves when you're shooting a ban? Yes, all just flock to a new niche. New vacant niche. For clarity, view of the attack on hypermarkets discount period. The case with cannabis will be about the same, only on a much larger scale..
If you remove the ban, there will be new businesses in these niches. Similarly, the ico projects.
This effect has high hopes.
We're communicating on the topic of cryptocurrencies. You about the growth of the token Paragon?
Yes, and what does your Paragon have to do with anything, are you an investor in Paragon? I'm talking about sales of cannabis.
The market already has what the giants CannaSOS have, it is unlikely they will concede a great piece for beginners. But the question remains still open. When they legalize marijuana in other countries?
Yes, there is no specific date. In each country there is its own time. The process goes on without interruption and without stopping.
Pablo Gaban

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

We must admit that this project has a significant advantage over other due to their initial attachment to the current business and market.

The fact that the project has a valid business, not guarantee its success in the market of cryptocurrencies. After all, the main role is played by the PR and how to present information.

What do you think guarantees the success of the project in the market? That right guarantees? Perhaps success is not the result of a combination of all factors and conditions for development? And even if they all will develop favorably in favor of the project, even in this case there will be no guarantee.
Mamucha

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:25:06 AM

Every person who isn’t lazy creates their own cryptocurrency. Very soon there will be cryptocurrencies air, leaves, etc.
Fibonachi

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

Every person who isn’t lazy creates their own cryptocurrency. Very soon there will be cryptocurrencies air, leaves, etc.

Ahaha, such a variety is apparently useful for mother nature. Thanks to the biological life it is so tenacious. You imagine if a new field to seed opened and now every farmer is trying to plant something of their own.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

What do you think guarantees the success of the project in the market? That right guarantees? Perhaps success is not the result of a combination of all factors and conditions for development? And even if they all will develop favorably in favor of the project, even in this case there will be no guarantee.

Success may happen by accident. Any investor will take and immediately invests the entire amount of the project and that is all.
Mamucha

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Ahaha, such a variety is apparently useful for mother nature. Thanks to the biological life it is so tenacious. You imagine if a new field to seed opened and now every farmer is trying to plant something of their own.
Why don't you want it? Create your own cryptocurrency, especially since you know so much about it.
Fibonachi

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Success may happen by accident. Any investor will take and immediately invests the entire amount of the project and that is all.

You have a few naïve ideas about the success. In order to catch a big fish, need to be a professional fisherman. And accidents are excluded here.
Cloyd173

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

You have a few naïve ideas about the success. In order to catch a big fish, need to be a professional fisherman. And accidents are excluded here.
Accidents happen. Just possible to stumble on advertising something to buy. The find itself is accidental and random.
best1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Don’t you have enough of those investment instruments that are available now? Do you like marijuana? Invest in the canadian project. Do you like Finance? Invest some banking blockchain. Now these blockchains for every taste and color.
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

Accidents happen. Just possible to stumble on advertising something to buy. The find itself is accidental and random.
Find maybe accidentally, but the investment on the project to be called random is hard to call.
Fibonachi

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Don’t you have enough of those investment instruments that are available now? Do you like marijuana? Invest in the canadian project. Do you like Finance? Invest some banking blockchain. Now these blockchains for every taste and color.

So, if there is no preference, but want to get maximum profit better then to invest in the project where the best team and the best advertising. The same your canadian project. What is good? The ICO has passed, a month left, and we collected a total of only $20 million.
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

So, if there is no preference, but want to get maximum profit better then to invest in the project where the best team and the best advertising. The same your canadian project. What is good? The ICO has passed, a month left, and we collected a total of only $20 million.
My friend, 20 is a lot or a little? I don't know what you are comparing. I will give one instructive example. When developing a space program, we needed to find a solution in microgravity astronauts to take notes in a notebook. This is a real problem, because in weightlessness ordinary ballpoint pen refuses to write. We spent, if I'm not mistaken a few million dollars and invented a pen that could write in zero gravity. Do you know what the Russians did? They just used a pencil!!! Therefore, the surplus of resources is not a criterion of the effectiveness of the project.
Jastyn

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

Should not be forgotten. How many people forgot their wallets which had hundreds of thousands of bitcoins?
Fibonachi

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

My friend, 20 is a lot or a little? I don't know what you are comparing. I will give one instructive example. When developing a space program, we needed to find a solution in microgravity astronauts to take notes in a notebook. This is a real problem, because in weightlessness ordinary ballpoint pen refuses to write. We spent, if I'm not mistaken a few million dollars and invented a pen that could write in zero gravity. Do you know what the Russians did? They just used a pencil!!! Therefore, the surplus of resources is not a criterion of the effectiveness of the project.

Well, we will look at your project in March. The exchanges will show - Successful or not.
V.Alex

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Well, we will look at your project in March. The exchanges will show - Successful or not.

Examine carefully the project. And then you just need to believe in it and forget for a while.
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

Should not be forgotten. How many people forgot their wallets which had hundreds of thousands of bitcoins?

I can't even imagine what they have experienced on this occasion. It's just trash. My friend in 2010 nominal about 1000 bitcoins and when I reinstalled Windows on my laptop. He just deleted them.
Mamucha

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

I can't even imagine what they have experienced on this occasion. It's just trash. My friend in 2010 nominal about 1000 bitcoins and when I reinstalled Windows on my laptop. He just deleted them.

The horror. It is these disorders that people don't know what to do, well at least until suicide is not an option.
Pablo Gaban

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

I noticed this peculiarity. The more you study the crypto project, the more you like the beginning. Now I read the white paper of the canadian project CannaSOS. Is probably the third or fourth time. And I understand that there is something irrational in this regard. We just like something or don't like something. And only later we try to logically explain to ourselves what is or is not appropriate.
Evgenius1283

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

I noticed this peculiarity. The more you study the crypto project, the more you like the beginning. Now I read the white paper of the canadian project CannaSOS. Is probably the third or fourth time. And I understand that there is something irrational in this regard. We just like something or don't like something. And only later we try to logically explain to ourselves what is or is not appropriate.
I'm Afraid you become a fanatic. But fortunately, you are the biggest bringer of investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: