Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PerksCoin - 🌲GLOBAL PTP ECOSYSTEM FOR CANNABIS INDUSTRY 🌲🔥🚀  (Read 13840 times)
Cryptogenetic

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:10:22 PM

I just assume that anything can happen. Maybe something will not work for various reasons. Maybe the government will put an insurmountable obstacle to the project activities or anything else. I can only say, these guys are just like me  Grin Their attitude towards the business, its results, its scale of activity and its Napoleonic plans.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:44:38 PM

I just assume that anything can happen. Maybe something will not work for various reasons. Maybe the government will put an insurmountable obstacle to the project activities or anything else. I can only say, these guys are just like me  Grin Their attitude towards the business, its results, its scale of activity and its Napoleonic plans.
I am also with every day more and more trust in the project. At this stage, I like the fact that the project continues the trend of growth to attract investors. News out almost daily. Even anyone can communicate with the founder, and ask him any questions.
Jastyn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

I am also with every day more and more trust in the project. At this stage, I like the fact that the project continues the trend of growth to attract investors. News out almost daily. Even anyone can communicate with the founder, and ask him any questions.
I just laughed!:-)  How you can make a decision based on sympathy? Put aside your silly emotions and see clearly. If the founder was a freak, the team consisted of Latinos, and so is your favorite marijuana would be corn, would you invest in CannaSOS?
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:14:39 PM

Apparently, 30 million the project will sell. It's been a good start to its implementation.
Cloyd173

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

Apparently, 30 million the project will sell. It's been a good start to its implementation.
I would rather pay attention to how much money they have already collected what is written in WP and what are the legal documents of the project.
Pablo Gaban

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:45:21 PM

Ico has not been held on such a scale as before. It is unlikely that the projects will be able to gain a few million a day?
best1952

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

Ico has not been held on such a scale as before. It is unlikely that the projects will be able to gain a few million a day?
I think something's going to change in the system of fundraising and project financing in the direction of protecting the rights of investors, therefore such lawlessness and scum will be gone. How will this affect the profitability of the attractiveness of a new industry no one knows.
V.Alex

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:02:45 PM

I think something's going to change in the system of fundraising and project financing in the direction of protecting the rights of investors, therefore such lawlessness and scum will be gone. How will this affect the profitability of the attractiveness of a new industry no one knows.

You've heard what suggest vitalik? This should change the whole mechanism of fundraising projects.
Cryptogenetic

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:16:49 PM

You've heard what suggest vitalik? This should change the whole mechanism of fundraising projects.
There will be some legal constraints or selection criteria..
V.Alex

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

Yes, I read his proposal for a new method for ICOs. The market will definitely produce the antidote to fraud. And the responsibility increased.
Pablo Gaban

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

Yes, I read his proposal for a new method for ICOs. The market will definitely produce the antidote to fraud. And the responsibility increased.
As I understand in his proposal, this will allow to withdraw your application to participate in ICO and hold ICOs in several stages with piecemeal funding and reporting on the implementation of each stage.
Fibonachi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Gentlemen, as you would not wish this holiday never ends, sooner or later this will come to an end. And sooner rather than later. Every day the attitude towards the crypto industry will be worse and worse. Because the more ignorant and housewives will lose their money on the cryptocurrency, the more disappointment and rejection. Charm and high expectations always lead to disappointment and collapse. Greed and fear of loss -that drives the course of our stock market. It is these passions inflate the bubble in the first phase and shapeways him in the second.
Cryptogenetic

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

Gentlemen, as you would not wish this holiday never ends, sooner or later this will come to an end. And sooner rather than later. Every day the attitude towards the crypto industry will be worse and worse. Because the more ignorant and housewives will lose their money on the cryptocurrency, the more disappointment and rejection. Charm and high expectations always lead to disappointment and collapse. Greed and fear of loss -that drives the course of our stock market. It is these passions inflate the bubble in the first phase and shapeways him in the second.
And what is your point? If the market allows it to be used, then take the opportunity. Without fanaticism and idiocy. Just use and go.
Voland1986

Activity: 350
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

Can you imagine what will happen in case of success of the project CannaSOS? After all, the only one who will lose is the criminal community. there will be no one to Rob, no one will be blackmailed. Of course, it will not happen immediately, but I think their food supply will shrink every day more and more.
Fibonachi

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

Can you imagine what will happen in case of success of the project CannaSOS? After all, the only one who will lose is the criminal community. there will be no one to Rob, no one will be blackmailed. Of course, it will not happen immediately, but I think their food supply will shrink every day more and more.

You do not worry for them. They do not occupy their current rols if they don’t have work. They will find their other victims.
best1952

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

Still no ban has not led to a solution. This is especially true of problems concerning drugs. As soon as the state restricts the use of something, then out of the blue occurs extra profitable business and what; the struggle becomes fiercer, and more profit. I am very happy that marijuana is not under the actions of these stupid bans.
lero34

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

And does anyone else find it strange that the government is trying its prohibitions of marijuana to tell us adults what is possible, and what is not? Without any evidence of harm or danger of marijuana. Not having any bases, the state simply take and indicate what is possible and what is not. Yes, it is ridiculous!!!
V.Alex

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

And does anyone else find it strange that the government is trying its prohibitions of marijuana to tell us adults what is possible, and what is not? Without any evidence of harm or danger of marijuana. Not having any bases, the state simply take and indicate what is possible and what is not. Yes, it is ridiculous!!!

Well, in the case of marijuana it can and it is really funny, but in other matters, without the protection of the state, you could be seriously injured.
investorom

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:10 PM

Coming of age does not mean maturity. I know many examples, when a thirty-year-old man is absolutely not responsible for his actions, and such inadequates are a lot unfortunately. The officials consider themselves experts on medicines. Scientists tell them what is bad - and they ban it, scientists now say they were wrong - they allow.
Pablo Gaban

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

This wave of legalization that I see, tells me that officials are not as dumb as I thought and willing to reconsider their beliefs and change the law.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: